Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tortue ❯ Tortured Revised 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Torture_Revised2

By Sabersonic and Sailor Jupi

"Okay Heero, because you can fly at the highest speed you can go around the suits that the rebels will send out here. The rest of us will handle them," Quatre said with a sound of leadership in his voice. The Gundam pilots were going over their plan of attack against General Dalia Homez and her rebel forces.

"Right," Heero said. "Then I take out the base.. shouldn't be too difficult."

"Ok, lets go and get this over with," Millardo said plainly

"Oh Millardo, you should probably help Heero-" Quatre was cut off .

"I don't need HIS help. I can take care of my self," Heero said with a forceful voice and giving a death glare to Quatre.

"Fine then let's go," Duo said. Each pilot went to there respective suits, being prep for the mission ahead.

****************

Inside Relena's dream

"Heero!" Relena called out. She was running through what seemed to be space itself. She stopped when she saw Wing Zero falling out of the sky.

"NO!" she shouted as she ran towards it. As she was running toward the falling mobile suit it changed from a mobile suit to Heero. He hit the bottom of the space hard. Relena ran to him and picked him up. "HEERO! HEERO! WAKE UP! HEERO!!"

Suddenly, he faded away. She heard a scratching noise behind her, hundreds of scorpions were crawling toward her and the same woman who had put her in that awful cell was standing is the center of all the horrid arachnids, laughing.

Relena screamed, "HEERO...!!!"

***** Relena POV

I sat up on the couch and looked around. Not a bug in site.

"Well hello there sleepy head," Lucretzia said.

"What happened?"

"You fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to move you."

"What time is it?" I asked her as I rubbed my eyes putting the nightmare to the side of my head .

"Almost 6pm.. why?"

"Oh it's only been two hours..."

"What?"

"Nothing it's okay."

~*~

The Wing Zero was heading towards his area of attack upon General Dalia Homez's Mobile Suit Factory Base when something on his scanners. It seemed like it was a group of Mobile Suits, but it also seemed as if it was nothing. It seemed that what he had found out from General Dalia Homez's computers were true; they were constructing the anti-gundam Mobile Suits that the previous Alliance have designed to combat the gundams back in 195 AC.

According to what he had seen from the old blue prints, the Scorpio Models were to have the experimental Beam Shields and Fin Funnels as part of their arsenal. They even had a weapon system similar to the Altron Stinger Weapon System and worst of all is that it was capable of disrupting all known communication and scanner frequencies. Heero wished he had learned more about the Scorpio Suits, but that was in the past now and he has to send the other pilots the warning of the Scorpio.

"This is Zero to all Gundam Pilots, this is an emergency call. Do you read, over?"

Nothing. Nothing but static. He was alone in this one. The scanners show multiple patches all around Zero. He counted three, four, nine patches in all. Nine Scorpios, at least how he figured. According to what he last remembered about the weapon systems, each Scorpio was armed with a single Beam Tomahawk, something even worse than a beam saber. Then all of a sudden a Scorpio charged at him with a Beam Tomahawk ignited. Wing Zero barely evaded and as soon as Wing Zero returned to a fighting stance, the Scorpio was gone. Heero didn't really get a good look at the Scorpio, but all he noticed was that it was blood red and is as tall as the Wing Zero and extremely bulky. So if it was so bulky, why was it able to move so quickly? These were totally different Scorpios then the Alliance design. These were much deadlier than what was originally intended. Then six Fin Funnels firing beam discharges attacked Wing Zero.

Zero was able to avoid almost all shots, but some took hits to non-vital areas of the Gundam. Then they were gone. No mobile suit pilot could ever be that fast and accurate against the Wing Zero unless--

"Those suits are equipped with the Zero System also!"

Heero was afraid of General Dalia Homez have developed some kind of a way for normal pilots to use the Zero System safely, he just didn't think that it would be so soon. Then another Scorpio attacked, and this time it was a jump kick and Zero evaded the attack from the central torso, instead it impacted the shoulder armor and the impact nearly pushed Wing Zero to its knees. Heero got a better look at the Scorpio.

It had its fin funnels in its shoulder armor, spikes at almost every joint and at the end of the foot, a head design that rivaled that of the Epyon's, a rather large circular shield and some kind of nozzle at the central torso of the Mobile Suit.

The Scorpio was gone again. Heero couldn't believe how fast these mobile suits were. Even with the Zero System, the body was too bulky to move that fast. Maybe General Dalia Homez had developed another system to correspond to the Zero System to make a mobile suit become highly mobile despite its size. This data didn't compute with Zero, logic dictates that it is impossible with current technology. But then again, the gundam scientists were able to create weapons that were highly advanced. Maybe there was other scientist like the gundam scientists who also created advanced weaponry that could rival any other. Maybe--

A Scorpio scored a hit upon Wing Zero, Heero couldn't see it coming. As Zero stumbled to regain it's posture, Heero caught sight of the largest Mobile Suit he had ever seen, more precisely a Gundam. The thing was huge, it stood over 23 meters tall and was ablaze of bulky red terror. This Scorpio was not like the others for it was completely different in design and weaponry. The only similarity was that it had both the fin funnels and the odd nozzle in the central torso. The Fin Funnels were stored in pods on the back and instead of a beam tomahawk, it was armed with a beam sword/ax, something that Heero was unfamiliar with. With that it was also armed with beam sabers stored in the forearms, a shotgun beam rifle with a beam bayonet, a shield that can launch missiles and equipped with a beam shield and head vulcans. The head unit has a huge crest with two smaller antenna's on the sides of the base and the head looked like it belongs to a devilish night. The skirt armor was also large and bulky and Heero could see thrusters and vernier nozzles that might provide some of the agility of the suit.

The other Scorpios have surrounded him, each with their Beam Tomahawks ignited and ready to strike. Zero was looking upon the group, waiting for the first one to attack. Instead they all attacked at once. Three swung their Beam Tomahawks at Wing Zero while two others fired beam discharges. Fourteen Fin Funnels surrounded Wing Zeero and fired upon the armor of Wing Zero. Wing Zero ignited two of its beam sabers and intercepted two deathblows of two beam tomahawks. The two Scorpios kicked at the sides of Wing Zero. Then a surprise uppercut from a Scorpio caught Zero. One fist went into the torso of Zero. Heero was knocked around from the impacts of the Scorpios and was on the verge of blacking out. Zero wasn't going too good as well. The attacks have made cracks into its armor and the hydraulics have been decalibrated. Wing Zero was barely able to get itself from its knees when Scorpio walked towards it. Inside the cockpit of the Scorpio Gundam, General Dalia Homez was grinning evilly.

"Now then Heero Yuy, you will die and the Earth Sphere will be mine." She raised the Beam Tomahawk above Scorpio's head and was about to strike when--

"Ma'am, there's a Preventer observation craft heading straight towards us."

"God damned, if they spot us and the Wing Zero, our plans are ruined."

"But Ma'am, what will we do?"

"Grr...take the Gundam with us. We'll exterminate him later on. Right now we must flee."

"Yes Ma'am." The Scorpio Suits grabbed Zero and disappeared within the surrounding forest, leaving no trace of a Mobile Suit Fight.

~*~

"Guys... have you heard anything from Heero since we left?" Duo asked.

"No, why Duo?" Quatre asked his American friend

"Because I just got a report from the base and they said that their instruments were tracking Heero's progress and all of a sudden they shorted out and when they got them back online...Heero wasn't there."

"Duo, Heero is fine. He probably had to retreat because there were too many suits or something like that," Quatre said.

"You don't know much about Heero do you. His odds could be hundred to one and he would still take on the mission. Something is wrong," Zechs said, surprising everyone with the sound of concern in his voice.

"Well, the base also reported a new type of suit that flew around where Heero was but before they could really do anything about it all of the stuff shorted out."

"That's not good," Trowa said plainly.

"No shit!" Duo told him.

"Who's going to tell Relena....?" Quarte asked.

All were silent

*****

Heero POV

I have no idea where I am. I've been thrown into a rotten cell that had a skeleton still chained to the wall. I was hit in the head with a chain of some sort, making my head bleed like crazy, and I was in more pain than ever before in my life and all I could think about was her... was she ok? Does she know that I'm here? Does she even realize that I'm gone? Yes, of course she does, Relena loves me. She'll know that something is wrong. She always knows when something is wrong with me. Almost like she can read my mind.

Am I insane?!

Why would she care about me now? I failed her. I lost the battle and I lost her when they took me away. "She'll never want to see me again..." I said to myself.

The door opened and I was blinded.

End Heero POV

****

Relena and Lucretzia sat in the living quarters of the Preventer's base each reading a book. Relena looked up from her book when Millardo walked into the room. A look on his face that Relena had never seen before. She could faintly make out a brown braid just outside the door as well. She smiled at her brother.

"Hello Millardo. Hi Duo."

Duo poked his head out from the door and gave off a smile that any idiot could tell was fake.

"All of you in here now!!" Millardo bellowed. All four of them immediately jumped into the room.

"Noin, leave now," Millardo said coldly.

"Why?" she asked him

"Just do it!"

"Okay I'm leaving." She got up and Relena got up with her.

"Relena you stay here. We have to tell you something," Millardo told his little sister.

"Millardo, wha-"

"You might want to sit down," Duo suggested. Relena had looked around the room by now and of course she noticed that Heero wasn't there and was becoming mildly alarmed.

"No, I'll stand! Millardo what happened?! Where's Heero!" Everyone just stared at the ground. Millardo had to fight to look at his sister.

"Relena, Heero never came back. We're not sure what happened. He never sent a distress signal. We think he's either been captured or he's...dea-"

"NO! HEEROS IS NOT DEAD! He might be captured but Heero can't die! He promised me! He's not dead!!" With that Relena ran off to her room her eyes filled with tears.

"If he promised her that he would come back... he must be alive," Wufei stated.

"He would never go back on a promise he's not like that. Especially if he promised Relena."

"Well, so lets get going," Duo said All of them ran out of the room and began preparing for their next fight.

~*~

Within the command area of the Mobile Suit Factory Base Scorpio held by General Dalia Homez, the general was pleased of the outcome of the attack.

"Good, good. This is better then I have originally planned. Not only do we have 01, but we also have the most powerful Gundam of them all. With it, we can bring the Earth Sphere to its knees."

"But Ma'am, what about the Vice Foreign Minister?"

"She'll have her usefulness, but now we must strike at the Preventer base and destroy the other pilots. As soon as they're out of the way, the Earth Sphere will be ours for the taking."

A soldier just then ran up to the General.

"What is it?"

"Ma'am, intel has confirmed the exact location of the Preventer base. We can launch an attack at any time."

"Excellent. Everything is finally going my way. Soon I shall be the new Chief Commander of--" There were multiple explosions heard and felt from outside. "What the hell is that?!"

"It's an enemy attack Ma'am! It's the Gundams!"

"Protect the Scorpio manufacturing lines and the Scorpio suits at all costs!"

~*~

Outside the base near the parameter, Heavyarms was launching missiles at the base's defenses and destroyed the surprised troops. A few of the missiles destroyed some of the bases interior, but those missiles were not of any importance. Heavyarms' purpose was to rile up the Mobile Suit forces so as to distract them. The forces of Serpent Mobile Suits armed with not only their standard weaponry, but also with beam sabers were charging at the source of the attacks. Heavyarms then pulls out its twin gatling cannons and opened fired. Deathscythe Hell attacked from the rear, surprising and destroyed several Serpents with its Beam Scythe.

Sandrock appeared from the left and sliced through several Serpents. Altron attacked from the right, using its Dragon Fangs to cut clean seven Serpents. The Serpent pilots were now aware of the Gundams and attacked them. Firing Twin gatling cannons on the ground, discharging Beam Cannons in the air, and fired bazookas from a far. The bases hidden defenses also popped up beam cannons and missile silos fired upon the Gundams. The Gundams cannot advance any further.

"Damned, these guys are well armed. They're stronger then I thought." DeathScythe blocked an attack from a Serpent armed with a beam Saber. "I can't even advance with these guys."

"Remember Duo, we're only here to distract their attention. Our primary goal is to get Heero out and stop their Serpent production lines." Sandrock's Heat Shotels were caught in the hand of a Serpent. The Serpent was about to fire its Twin Gatling Cannons at Sandrock at zero range, but Sandrock kneed the Serpent and finally slicing the suit. "Its up to Milliardo to do the rest."

"Yeah, leave him to do the easy work," Duo grumbled.

"These odds are perfect to distract them. All we have to do is keep the ruse up just long enough for Milliardo to complete his mission." Heavyarms kicked a Serpent to the ground and fired upon it and completely immobilizing it.

"Nataku will serve swift justice against these fowl weaklings." Altron then sliced a Serpent with its Bean Trident while grabbing a Serpent with its Dragon Fang and throw it at a group of Serpents, causing a great explosion. The Serpents armed with the Beam Cannon and Bazooka bombarded the Gundams while the Serpents armed with Beam Sabers and Twin Gatling Cannons moved in to the kill, unaware that this was a ploy to gain their attention.

~*~

Within the halls of the Mobile Suit Factory Base, Milliardo Peacecraft was searching for the cell that contained Heero Yuy. Before the mission, he looked up the history of this base. The Alliance built the base around an ancient castle that dated back to the late Dark Ages.

The castle was modified as the headquarters with the towers as lookout posts and weapon turrets. The rooms were converted to offices, the royal bedrooms converted to officer quarters and the staff quarters converted to a barracks, the Main Hall the Head Quarter's Command Center.

The dungeon was later converted into a brig to be used, the deeper areas of the dungeon were kept as is for some reason. Though the base has buildings, an airstrip, and a space launch facility around the castle, the majority of the base was built underground. There, it was used to store and build Mobile Suits and can be easily converted to build newer models.

The base was located in a valley some miles from the Cinq Kingdom and was built as a fall back base for the personnel of the Cinq Kingdom Base previously. Milliardo studied the plans of the base and assumed that the Serpent Production lines were at the northern sector of the base, since the majority of the Serpents were stationed and stored there.

As he stealthily walked down the halls, he noticed that there were increasing guards towards the eastern sector. Previously, he assumed that most of the guards would be at the Serpent Production lines, but as of this moment, there must have been something else being produced. Then he thought back to the data on the base and there were some secret projects being conducted at the base some times before, the latest being a project that was suppose to thwart the Gundams back in 195. The project was code-named Scorpio and the specifics weren't clearly identified, but the Alliance Officer that was heading the project was General Dalia Homez.

OZ left this base alone during the coup e'tat because they could use the new models to combat the Gundams if the need should arise. That need ended when OZ first used the colonies as a shield and the attacks of the Gundams ended momentarily. Then OZ sent a strike force to attack the base. No one returned. OZ struck again and again until it was agreed upon to leave the base alone. The area was then dubbed the Scorpio Death Trap. Romefeller tried to attack the base with its supplements of Mobile Dolls. Again none returned. Romefeller decided to leave the area alone since it was too costly to stage another attack upon the base, being a striking distance from Romefeller headquarters. The base was soon forgotten over time and it was ignored by the Preventers, that is until the forces of General Dalia Homez kidnapped Relena Peacecraft and went by the alias of Scorpio Claw.

At last Milliardo reached the Serpent Production lines. Problem is that there were three areas devoted to the production of Serpents and Milliardo only brought enough explosives to take out one area. He made a mental note to attack this area with the Tallgeese III later on. The central main production lines was chosen to be destroyed, since it seemed to yield out the most Serpents and would heavily damage the other two. He placed detonation charges at areas in which will produce the most explosive and upon few of the Serpents themselves to destroy the surrounding Serpents being produced. With that done, he set the detonator on and had it on ready. Milliardo planned to leave the base while it was in total chaos from the explosions.

Zechs sprinted towards the brig area of the dungeon. Finding only empty cells, he went deeper into the dungeon and looked from one cell to the next until he found a cell guarded by three soldiers. Milliardo then placed the gas mask over his face and released a nerve gas that was designed to make anyone who breath in the vapors sleep. The only problem was that the nerve gas worked only as long as the vapors were being inhaled. So to counteract this problem, Milliardo brought a canister that contained enough of the nerve gas for thirty minutes. As the soldiers slept, Milliardo unlocked the cell to find a Heero that was curled up in a fetal position and mumbling something that he couldn't pick up. Shrugging it off, he went to Heero.

"Heero, snap out of it. I'm getting you out of here." But Heero continued to mumble and ignored Milliardo. Again he shrugged and swung Heero over his shoulder and ran out of the area as quickly and silently as possible.

~*~

At last Milliardo reached the cloaked Tallgeese III, an invention picked up from Professor G's laboratory during the Preventer clean up in 196. The devise was placed externally and creates an energy field that allows light and any wavelength scanners to pass through any object within the field. Milliardo entered the Tallgeese III with Heero and clicked the detonator. Resulting in an explosion that took out the central Serpent Production Lines. Tallgeese launched into the air, decloaked and fired its mega cannot at the remaining Serpent Production Lines and destroyed the northern sector of the base. With this distraction, Tallgeese III retrieved the damaged Wing Zero and the Gundams fled from the area.

Mission accomplished.

~*~

Homez was not too pleased with what happened during the Gundam attack. Their primary Serpent production lines were hit, a critical hit to Scorpio Claw Forces.

"Fuck those Gundam Pilots!!!" the General screamed. "They'll pay for this! They'll pay dearly!!"

"Ma'am, what shall we do?" a base officer asked hesitantly.

"Move the production to the secondary Serpent lines. We'll be needing them soon."

"But it'll take four months to get the secondary Serpent lines up to production speed. The Gundams could attack us then-"

"And that is why we're taking out the Scorpio Suits, along with a few Serpents, and attack their base!"

"But ma'am, the Gundams could find-"

"Not if it's a complete surprises. Now mobilize the attack force now! We're taking out that Preventer Base!"