Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tortue ❯ Torture Revised 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Torture_Revised3

By Sabersonic and Sailor Jupi

Millardo had taken Heero to a hospital near the Preventer base. Heero wanted
to just leave again and not go see Relena. Millardo was furious.

"You have to go back to her!"

"Why?!?! She never wants to see me again so why should I?"

"She never said that to you did she?"

He just stared at Millardo.

"Never doubt yourself.. go to her.." Heero just stood there. "Heero, go now. She needs you," Millardo said as much as he hated to admit it Relena loved him and they belonged together. Heero obeyed, he turned and walked into a room.

*****Heero POV

It has been nearly three weeks since I saw her and I'm actually afraid to see her.

`But how.. I'm not afraid of anyone. What will she say, what will she do? What if she rejects me... I couldn't live with myself. I missed her and I didn't want to be away from her another moment, if she rejected me I would... damn it... her door.'

I reached out to open it but a fear held me back. `I can't no.. I failed her' I turned to walk away when Millardo's words came rushing back to my thoughts: "She needs you."

I turned back and I just stared at the door, imaging her sitting there. I imagined what she looked like, smelled like, hell even tasted like. I yearned for her lips to be against mine again. I knew that if I opened that door that she would be so disgusted at me that she'll never want to see me again, but if I did open that door at least I would get to see her one more time. `God, I loved her with all my heart I've never loved anyone the way I love her.' I opened the door `...please let her still love me..' I poked my head through the crack in the door.

"Relena--"

"Oh my God."

My eyes widened when I saw her. Her hair was in a pony tail and all of the bandages were gone, the bruises too. Her head lifted up from the desk where she was writing. Her eyes where so clear and beautiful. I realized that I must look like a total mess. I heard her voice... it was like an angel was calling out my name.

"Heero!!" She got up and ran toward me. I couldn't believe it. Her hands flew around my neck as she caught me in a tight embrace. "Heero I was afraid I would never see you again!"

"I thought you would want that." Her head came off my shoulder and stared me straight in the face. I had to fight to maintain my composure.

"Heero.. why on Earth would you think that?"

"I failed you Relena, Genera Homez defeated me. I told you it would be a simple mission and I lost."

"Heero, I never cared whether you won or not, all I cared about is if you came back to me. And this time I was worried that you would never return."

"I don't understand... you don't care that I lost?"

"That's what I said didn't I?"

"Yes..."

"Then that's what I meant."

My fears disappeared, the smile that was across her face would have made any man melt. I'm glad it's me. My hands went around her waist as she leaned toward me. She kissed the cut on my forehead and then came down to devour my lips.

Finally, I was at peace.

******* End Heero's POV

General Dalia Homez entered the cockpit of Gundam Scorpio, a mobile suit that she designed herself that a very bright Alliance technician and scientist had developed. She remembers the first time she had laid her eyes upon the work of that technician who spent his entire life working on that suit. Now she will be able to show him that she was able to pilot that suit.

*******Flashback******

In a darken room that is luminated by a single office lamp over a drafting table, a man in his early thirties has been working upon a design that were based upon his theories. The cockpit system was never meant for a fighter, but then came the technology of the mobile suit. Now he was able to create the perfect mobile suit with the design. A little girl of six entered the room.

"Papa..." The man looked back to see her daughter enter his drafting room. "Papa. What'cha doing?"

"Well sweetie, I'm just working on a design based upon the Newtype abilities."

"Like me, Papa?"

"Yes, like you sweetie." Then the child looked over the plans.

"What is it Papa?"

"That child is a Scorpio Model Mobile Suit."

"Scorpio.." The name was difficult to pronounce for her. "Like me?"

"Yes. A Scorpio just like you. And I've also based it upon you're abilities."

"Really Papa?" The child was very exited.

"Yes, you can say that this suit was derived from you. Maybe one day you'll be able to test pilot the Scorpio. Now run along to bed dear. You have school tomarrow." He guided the child towards her bedroom. He tucked her in the bed and kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight Papa."

"Goodnight Dalia. Sweet dreams."

****End Flashback******

`I will make you proud of me, father. I will.' Dalia Homez ignited the verniar thrusters and took off into the sky.

~*~

An explosion rocked the Preventer Base. As the smoked cleared, there was a huge force of Serpents. Leading them were the red Scoprio Mobile Suits and Gundam Scorpio. The Preventers saw this huge force and were horrified, they only brought in the Gundams and the Tallgeese III to make guerrilla strikes against Scorpio Claw, but instead they'll have to face such overwhelming odds. Inside the cockpit, Homez was proud of her models.

"Okay now Preventers, let see how you handle the awesome power of the Scorpios...ATTACK!!!"

All mobile suits opened fired, nearly destroying half of the Preventer base from the bombardment. The Gundams and Tallgeese III were launched and were heading straight towards the attackers. "All Serpent units stand your ground and continue the bombardment! All Scopios follow me!"

The Scorpio Mobile Suits and Gundam Scorpio attacked the Gundams and surrounded them, using their agility and speed as both weapon and defense.

The pilots were confused. The new models were highly mobile despite their bulkiness, and to make matters worse, they can't use scanners since they're using some kind of jammer that nullifies almost all-long wave scanners. Visuals weren't even helpful, as they were too fast to detect clearly.

A Scorpio cut off the left arm of Altron and damaged the right Dragon Fang so it could not be used. Fin Funnels fired beam discharges at the mini-missile silos of Heavyarms, causing them to explode and heavily damage Heavyarms in resulting it to drop its Twin Gatling Cannons. Deathscythe's Beam Scythe was cut in half by a Beam Tomahawk and rendered the weapon useless. Sandrock's Heat shotels were shattered when Fin Funnels continually fired upon it. Tallgeese III found that the generator to the Mega Cannon was ripped off and the shield was heavily damaged from an attack. The Gundams were helpless by the might of the Scorpios. They found themselves outmatched by a suit that is even superior to a Gundam!

"Yo Heero, you have any ideas? Um, Heero? Heero where'd you go?" Wing Zero was not present. For some reason it was absent to the battle.

"I think it stoped..." Heero stated but the rumbles comtined just as strong.

"Heero.. do you think the guys will need your help?" Relena asked him

"No, they won't need MY help."

"Heero how can you even..."

"Relena, don't.."

"No Heero you listen to me!!" She looked him straight in the eye. "Heero, they need your help... as much as I hate to admit it, you are a fighter. That is who you are. And we must never forget who we are."

"Relena, I don't want to fight anymore though."

"I know that Heero, but your friends need you now. And when you come back you will never have to fight again. I promise." She leaned up and gave him a soft kiss. "I will be waiting for you when you get back. You have all you need to defeat Dalia Homez...you just need to believe in yourself."

"Thank you Relena." He Hugged her and he walked out of the room.

Heero entered the cockpit of Zero, more confident now then ever. After what Relena had said to convinced him, he can defeat the Scorpios, he will. He blasted out of the hangar and met the Scorpios head on. This sudden arrival had caught the suit off guard as he fired a beam discharge from his Twin Buster Rifle at the Serpents and destroyed most of them as they struggled to get out of the way. The Scorpios, however, stood their ground and unsheathed their weapons.

"What does that stupid fucker thinks he is? My father had designed these Scorpios Suits, the Psycho Frame and the Psycommu system after my newtype abilities. I am the next step in human evolution. I can anticipate every movement, my aiming is accurate to 100th of a unit, I have a higher state of awareness and intuition, I can predict seemingly random patterns, I can feel the thoughts of other living creatures and read the emotions of all humans. I cannot be defeated by this oldtype of the previous breed. I am superior!"

She pulls out her Beam Shotgun and fires a volley at Wing Zero. The angelic Gundam avoids the shots by bending backwards and quickly moving its arms for balance. After the attack, Zero flipped back to its feet and ignites its Beam Sabers. The Scorpios ignited their beam melee weapons and charged, while Wing Zero stood its ground.

As a beam tomahawk was swung, it was blocked by Wing Zero's beam saber. Another swing from a beam tomahawk, another attack blocked by Wing Zero. One did a high kick, but it was intercepted and stopped by Wing Zero raising its forearm shield. Then Wing Zero grabbed the head of a Scorpio and tossed the Scorpio at another, crashing into each other. Then Wing Zero tossed one of its beam sabers into the air, rammed an open hand into the cockpit of a Scorpio. The force lifts the bulky suit of the ground and killing the pilot. Wing Zero pulled out and grabbed the beam saber as it fell. The other Scorpios were shocked, this pilot had improved since the last engagement.

"I will not be defeated again! I will defeat you!" Zero fired its verniars and used the acceleration as force for a flying kick that slammed a Scorpio to the ground then did a roundhouse kick to immobilize the other two that were near it. The arms of a Scorpio were sliced off and it was completely helpless, then Wing Zero did an upper cut that sent the suit flying. All of these were done almost in a blink in an eye. All that was left were two Scorpios and the Gundam Scorpio.

"Leave me, I'll handle this one," Dalia Homez ordered her Scorpios.

"But Ma'am-"

She ignored him as she fired her verniars and charged at Wing Zero. Beam Sword/Ax against Beam Saber as the two suits meet. They attacked and blocked each other blow by blow, punch and kick by block. The duel was intense as the two were evenly matched and both pilots were highly skilled. Both suits have become insanely agile and fast that could have instantly killed any pilot, but the two fought on. Each was meeting each blow with another. As they backed away to gather their energy, there were several beam blade marks on the armor of each. Then Homez used her fin funnels and opened fired. Wing Zero avoided the beam discharges with inhuman agility as it moved its body to avoid every shot.

Zero opened it's shoulder Gatling cannons and opened fired upon Gundam Scorpio, and Gundam Scorpio avoided the shots just like Wing Zero had done previously. The other pilots couldn't believe it; the two mobile suits were insanely agile, almost unnaturally agile for suits their size. Then Scorpio ran towards the Wing Zero, made a thruster jump and hovered near Wing Zero in a martial art stance in mid air and kicked its feet at Wing Zero's head unit, but it was blocked by the shields of Wing Zero. Then it flipped back to the ground and did a fighting stance and waited for the next attack.

"It's impossible, no mere old type could ever defeat me, even with a ZERO system installed with the mobile suits. How could this happen?" Homez tasted sweat on her lip. Those attacks were intense, her own body could barely keep up with them.

"How can I defeat her? She's just as fast as I am and I could barely keep up with both suits." Heero breathed rapidly for the movements that he had to perform were too fast and quick for him to keep up indefinently. He may be trained to be the Perfect Soldier, but even he was human, he had his limits and he had reached his.

*You have the tools...use them....* Heero heard a voice, he didn't know what it was.

*You have the tools...use them...* He didn't understand, what tools did he have? How can he use them? *You have the tools, use them now!* He did not understand, he could not understand. *I will show you.*

Heero then had a sudden rush of...something. For the first time in who knows how long, he had felt aware, in keen with his surroundings. He actually felt the warmth of the fire from the suits, the thoughts of the pilots and felt the fear and amazement of all the soldiers. Heero noticed that his eyes were closed and he opened them.

Instead of viewing the cokcpit, he was looking through the eyes of Wing Zero. He felt the weight of the wings upon his back, the heat of the beam sabers in his hands and the coldness of the wind. This was the tool he had, the instrument that would allow him to defeat Dalia Homez. Then a word came to his mind, a word that he suddenly knew the meaning.

*Newtype.*

Dalia Homez then felt a strong presents of newtype power. It was centered upon Wing Zero.

"So...Heero is a newtype as I am? But that won't matter, my Mega Particle Gun will wipe him out." Then she scans some odd emissions from Heero. "Interesting trick, let's see if I can attempt it..."

She closed her eyes and focused upon the ability that Heero Yuy had unleashed. Then she opened them and was looking through the eyes of Gundam Scorpio. She then targets the Mega Particle Gun in the torso, ignites the weapon and fired. Heero sensed the strong build up of energy and he quickly sheathes his beam sabers and pulls out the Twin Buster Rifle and fired. The two streams of energy mt and continued to fire until the two forces cancel each other out. The two suits took to the air and fired each other again with the same weapons, again with the same attack. They continued the attack again and again until Dalia threw a punch at Heero using the force of her verniars, but he caught it in his fist and so they made a downward tumble and wrestled with each other until they were mere meters to the ground and they thrusted into low level flying and continued to fight hand-to-hand combat.

The two flew within the compound of the base and again fought each other. Punches, kicks, knee kicks and elbow punches were thrown and blocked by each other. Heero then did a power kick that sent Dalia flying, but her verniars stopped her and she then performed a midair spinning kick at Heero. This caused Heero to fall onto his back, but quickly returned his footing as Dalia swung her Beam Sword/Ax at Heero. Then he unsheathes and ignites his Beam Sabers and then fenced his sabers to Dalia's Sword/Ax. Electrode sparks ignited as the two beam blades struck and struck again. Heero swiped at Dalia's torso and she was about to strike again until Heero's beam saber was aimed dangerously close to her vulnerable cockpit. Her consciousness returned to her body and she sees the beam saber pointed at her. She growled in defeat and raised her hands in surrender.

Heero Yuy had won the duel.

~*~

The Scorpio Claw troops were arrested and the base was captured. The mission was accomplished, they had rescued Relena Peacecraft and stopped the lost rebel army from taking over the Earth Sphere with deadly new mobile suits. The Scorpio suits were taken and examined by technicians to find out how the suits worked so it can be used for Preventer suits.

Heero was walking into the living quarters as Relena came running out of her room. She ran up to him and almost knocked him over. He caught her by the wasit and she put her hands on her shoulders as her put her down on the floor.

"Welcome home Heero," she said as she looked at him with her clear blue eyes. He smiled at her as he brought her into a passionate kiss.

***

Millardo opened the door to his sister's room and saw the best thing he'd seen in years, Relena sleeping peacefully... with Heero next to her. He would not wake them just yet. He walked over to them and pulled the covers up over their shoulders and gave Relena a kiss on the forehead. As Relena shifted her position. Her ring finger of right hand shined sliver and gold in the morning light.


End