Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled 3+4 ❯ bob ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
No I don’t own Gundam Wing, it belongs to SUNRISE, and a few others who I honestly don’t know but would gladly give them their due credit if I did know. I just use the characters for my own personal enjoyment.

Author's notes: Anyone have ideas for a title? I can't think of one…
3+4 overly cute too much sappiness and a one shot. :) go me never wrote one before…I try and try and usually wind up having to make a muti-chapter fic…

Untitled (for now)

By: Automated Rose

"Everyday I want to wake up to your eyes…no, that's just stupid," said Trowa as he looked at the gold band he held between his thumb and forefinger, while raking the other hand through his hair.

The rising sun hit the ring in such a way that the inscription could easily be read: Ai shiteru. Kore kara zutto itsumado.

Soon the boy hear footsteps from behind and quickly pocketed the ring as he turned to face his visitor.

"Yo, man. Me and the rest of the gang are going out for breakfast, you coming?" asked the new boy.

"No, Duo. I think I will stay in for breakfast."

"Your lost," said Duo as he exited the room

Taking the ring out of is pocket he looked at it and thinks aloud, "This shouldn't be this hard."

Once again, he pockets the ring and goes down the stairs to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast. He was so lost in what he was doing that he didn't hear anyone enter the room.

"Trowa…" said a shy voice.

Started, Trowa turns around and sees the most beautiful sight his eyes have ever laid on. The sun coming through the window hit the blond hair making it look as though a halo was behind the head.

"I thought you went out with everyone else."

"I stayed behind when I learned you where staying."

"Why?"
"Because…because, I wanted to ask you something," said the blond, looking at the floor.

Trowa walked up to the golden angel and with gentle hands lifted up the boys chin so that he was looking directly into the others eyes. "I want to ask you something as well,
Quatre."

Pulling out the ring, Trowa smiles at Quatre and said, " You first."

"Well I was wondering…" Quatre stopped long enough to pull a small black velvet box from his pocket. "Willyoumerryme?" He said quickly as he opened the box revealing a simple gold band with an inscription that simply said, "Ai shiteru."

Trowa's jaw drops slightly and he stares at Quatre. With eyes open wide, he hold out his hand showing the ring he was going to give to him. "I…I was…I was going to ask you the same thing."

"Oh, Trowa," smiled the blond as he took Trowa's hand placing the ring on his finger then he gentle kisses the still shocked boy on the lips, "Of course I will."