Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors of the Elements ❯ Hey Look A Bird!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:I do not own Gundam Wing. If I did there would be more episodes and Relena would be dead. There would also be more cool females and the boys wouldn't be the only main characters. But sadly I don't own Gundam Wing... Unfortunately. I'd like to thank Ice Flame, Pilot Heero, and Dark_necromancer_199111111 for their reviews. Lol ^^!!

Time~*~

"Yeah the party has begun!" Raven exclaimed while rushing to get the door. The other 4 girls shrugged and headed into the party room, leaving Raven to the door....

~*~

"It's you!!" They heard Raven yell and all of them sprinted out of the room to see what was wrong. When they seen Raven smiling they relaxed. "Guys," She said turning to her friends," I want you to meet Duo. I met him today while i was picking up the snacks."

"Nice to meet you ladies. The name's Duo, Duo maxwell." He said giving them a wink. "And these are my friends. Heero yuy is the guy on my right, Quatre Winner is on my other side, Trowa Barton is behind me and the chinese justice freak behind Heero is Wufei, but you can call him wu-man." He stated guesturing to all of his friends. Wufei bit back a comment at Duo's remark and clenched his fists. They were trying to be inconspicuous and killing Duo would not be very good for their reps. He would have to wait for them to got home for him to hurt the braided baka.

"Its very nice to meet you all and thank you for coming to our party. Please come in and make yourselves comfortable." Liz said with a warm smile.

"Thank you very much, miss...?"Quatre said with a smile.

"Oh how rude of me! I'm Elizabeth Anne Marie Francois, but you can call me Liz. No miss though, there is no need for formailities." She answered with a gentle smile that Quatre returned.

"I'm Raven Lee." Raven said while flashing a peace sign.

"Versie Genova." Versie stated coldly with a curt nod. Raven jabbed her in the ribs sharply and sent her a look that clearly said 'act normal or else'.

"Naomi Demona."Naomi said while flashing a grin. She noted that the boys seemed to look her over and were quite taken back by the dark glasses. She smirked at this.

"Arianna Dianwong Resantigwan." Arianna stated while crossing her arms over her chest.

"But you can call her Ari." Raven said with a giggle. Arianna just sighed and rolled her eyes. She was starting to regret having this party. Arianna hated people and there would be lots there that night. She glanced over the boys and noticed the ones named Heero, Trowa, and Wufei seemed to have a predatorily stance even though they looked like normal teenage boys. They reminded her of panthers or even like tigers.

"Now that we have all met each other how about we go to the party room and get the party started." Naomi stated with a small smile. Raven let out a whoop of joy and drug Duo into the living room who laughed.

"She is a strange one that she is." Arianna sighed and followed Raven into the party room. The boys looked at each other and warily followed. What had Duo dragged them into this time?

When they entered the room their mouths dropped in surprise.Speakers from a large stereo system adorned the entire west wall and other smaller speakers sat nearly unnoticed in the corners. Streamers of gold and silver adorned and hung down in arcs above the dance floor and a snack and refreshment table lay against the wall next to the door. The walls were painted white yet they had silver splatters here and there that looked as though they glowed in the dark. Windows and a balcony covered the right wall. Tables lay along the walls with chairs to sit at.

"Wow this is beautiful." Quatre stated in awe. Liz blushed.

"Thank you we worked very hard on this." She said while ducking her head down so that Quatre couldn't see the rosey colour of her cheeks. Unfortunately Raven did.

"But you did most of the work and planning Liz." Raven said with a grin before rushing to the other side of the room to turn on the stereo system and throw on some music. Liz blushed even more and grinned awkwardly.

"Wow! Really? You did a great job! I'll have to remind myself to call you if I ever have to decorate my house." Quatre said with a smile which made Liz blush even more. She was starting to look quite pink in the face.

"I'm not that great." She grumbled.

Raven grinned from acrossed the room. "I think your blonde friend likes Liz and vice versa. What do you think, Duo?"

"I think you're right Raven." Duo answered, grinning.

"And you know what we have to do right?" Raven asked.

"Uhhhh eat? Relax?" Du o asked scratching the back of his neck.

"No! We have to got them together.....after we eat and relax." Raven answered with a huge grin.

"Now you talkin'" Duo said laughing and running off towards the refreshment table.' Man does he ever have a nice body. His ass is great too. Nice and firm. I should smack it.' Raven thought blushing furiously. 'WHAT THE HELL!! WHY DID I SAY THAT!! BAD RAVEN!! But it is true though.' Mentally slapping her self Raven followed him, still blushing. Unnoticed to her, the light slightly dimmed.

~*~Arianna & Naomi~*~

"They aren't normal." Naomi stated, looking at Arianna who leaned against the wall with a glass of punch, her head nodding along to Days of the Pheonix by AFI, one of Arianna's favourite bands.

"Well duh, they're men." Arianna answered with a snort and then took a sip out of her glass.

"No not that," Naomi said quickly with a chuckle but then become solemn,"It's their eyes. They are the eyes of soldiers. Especially that Heero dude's. His are emotionless. Like Versie's but even worse."

"You sure? I noticed they carry themselves like a predator. It's not usual but it's not really a sign of a soldier though. " Arianna asked sharply while looking at the pilots and all the other people who had shown up. So far Versie had let in about 35 more kids.

"You're asking me if I'm sure about their eyes? Believe me I know eyes. Look at mine." She answered before staring back out at the pilots and her friends. Raven was with Duo at the refreshment table, Trowa, Quatre and the one called Wufei were standing by the windows with Liz talking, and Versie and Heero were sending each other glares from across the room, Heero from the balcony and Versie from the doors."There's something strange about them. Something isn't quite right." She said quietly. Arianna snorted.

"Hey Naomi! Arianna! Come over here and join us!" Raven called waving them over.

"Should we go?" Arianna asked quietly, stepping up next to Naomi.

"Why not? It might take our minds off of the situations at hand." Naomi answered with a grin, her solemn attitude disappearing. Arianna smirked.

"Lets go. I feel like challenging Raven to a contest." She said, laughing.

"Not another drinking contest I hope."

"I won that one and you know it!" Arianna answered defensively.

"Yes we all knew from the hangover you had." Naomi answered with a laugh before running to Raven. Arianna growled in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

~*~ Trowa, Quatre, Wufei, & Liz~*~

"But if the colonies do not take action they may be completely taken over by earth." Trowa stated.

"But still I don't think that bloodshed should be their first choice. They should try to talk before the war." Liz said to Trowa.

"They can't talk to the earth. Not with Oz governing over them anyways." Trowa answered her.

"You're right. But if Oz was destroyed there would be a chance, wouldn't there be?" Liz asked with a small smile, trying to act innocent.

"Why do you ask?" Wufei asked suspiciously.

"I just was asking. I don't agree with them." Liz answered.

"Neither do we." Quatre said quickly. Wufei glared sharply at him but Trowa remained silent and unemotional.

"Really? I thought you might like them since you live on Earth."

"We came from the colonies. How about you?"

"Same with me and my friends. We all... met about a year ago and moved down together." Liz said with a smile. "We moved here a couple of days ago. What about you guys?"

"We moved here a couple of months ago." Quatre answered.

"Cool." Liz said wiht a smile. 'Same time as the 5 Gundam Pilots were supposed to land on Earth. Could it just be a coincidence? Or something more? Perhaps Versie shoudl be informed of this? Naw she'll just go secret spy on their asses and watch their every move.'

"Wufei and I are heading over to the snack table. See you later." Trowa said calmly while quickly walking away. Wufei looked at Trowa strangely for a couple of seconds before catching on to what Trowa ment.

"Yes." Wufei said stiffly before following Trowa.

"Strange." Quatre mumbled thoughtfully.

"What's strange?" Liz asked him.

"Wufei just went over to the snack table where Duo is. Those two usually always argue and Wufei usually stays away from him." Quatre said looking at her and smiling.

"Perhaps they are planning something?" Liz said with a grin.

"Could be. I could see it from Duo but not from Wufei." Quatre answered with a very thoughtful look on his angelic face.

It was silent for a couple of minutes between the two. Suddenly 'A moment like this' by Kelly Clarkson played. Liz glanced quickly over at the CD player and was greeted with a wave and somewhat evil grin from Raven.

"Would you like to dance?" Quatre asked holding out his hand. Liz blushed, nodded and then took his hand and allowed him to lead her to the dance floor. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her small waist as they moved in a circle on the dance floor.

~*~Versie~*~

Versie snorted in disgust as she watched Duo and Raven dance around the floor and attempt to knock over couples from her look out spot across the room from the stereo system. So far the duo of trouble makers had succeed in knocking over and pissing off quite a few couples. Quatre and Liz were dancing and not too far away Trowa and Naomi were dancing too. Arianna stood next to Versie and glared at the chinese boy by the refreshment table with the new arrival Heero. Apparently Wufei had bumped into her and then called her a 'weak onna'. She didn't blame Arianna for hating the boy, she personnally hated the one called Heero but, it was only because he was hiding something. Versie then smirked as she watched Heero being pestered by the so called Princess of the Sanq Kingdom who had materialized from somewhere. Versie sure as hell didn't let her in unless she was with the bunch of gossiping girls that had entered earlier.

'Stupid idiot. Sucks to be him.' She almost laughed out loud but she stopped herself just in time.

"You need to loosen up or people will get suspicious." Arianna stated quietly from next to her.

"Whatever, witch." Versie growled.

"I'm not sure to take that as an offence or compliment." Arianna said with a smirk.

"Go ahead and think whatever you think." Versei saids and then smirked as Arianna gave her and annoyed expression.

"Oh go suck a gun." Arianna grumbled.

"I will.... After you go and preach at a catholic church." Versie smirked as Arianna growled.

"Like that will ever happen."

"I know."

"You are so annoying." Arianna said in exasperation while throwing up her hands into the air. Versie jsut smirked at her before heading out the door.

"Where are you going?" Arianna called to her. Versie just turned around, pointed to a calendar on the wall and smirked before leaving the room. 'What?' Arianna thought. 'Oh I get it. It's friday the 13th. Uh oh. Versie's gonna scare the shit out of everyone in here. Oh well.' She slightly chuckled at the thought of her stoic leader playing a trick on someone, even if she was just acting.