Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ What if... MSTed ❯ What if...Quatre wasn't a goody goody? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




What If… - MSTed



What If… - MSTed
Written by Lady Celestia
MSTed by Kaen-chan


\\*** What if...Quatre wasn't a goody goody? ***

Duo: Goody.

\\WARNING: Sour Punch alert!!!

All: ¬.¬ Wazzat?

\\Dorothy lurched forward again,

Duo: ::pretending to stagger:: Heeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……………..

\\attempt ing to stab the blonde.

Quatre: Notice the key word, attempt.

\\"You'll never win against the Zero System

Quatre: And why not? I built the friggin system didn't I?

\\...Quatre Raberba Winner!"

Quatre: Actually my full name is Quatre Yukito Touya Yamazaki Arashi Omi Owaru Weiss Reshin RABERBA Tomoyo Kamui Fuuma Ishida Ken Koushirou Izumi Aya Winner!

(MST AN: If any of the readers are by any chance Dekiru… Sorry, but I couldn't resist!)

\\Suddenly, the scene freezes.

Dorothy: Brain freeze, does your body good.

\\*Lady C zaps Quatre into evil-ish sadistic mode* (Lady C: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's the Sour Punch, the SOUR PUNCH I TELL YOU!!!)

All: ¬.¬ Wazzat?

\\Quatre glared an evil glare at Dorothy that froze her.

Dorothy: Brain freeze, still does your body good!

\\"Muahaha! Shi-ne!"

Hirde: It's time to rise and shine! ::skips around throwing handfuls of daisies::

\\"Ahhhhh!!!" Dorothy squealed as she lept back. "What is your problem, I thought you were the nice one!"

Relena: ::squeals:: Heeeeeeeeeeero!

\\"Nope, now I am...the evil possessed and Sour-Punchi-ified Quatre! Muahahaha!"

All: x.X WAZZAT????

\\"Erm..." Dorothy stared at him as if he were insane...which he was...thanks to...SOUR PUNCH! Anyways...

All: … ::glare::…

\\Quatre lurched forward and Dorothy was kept busy dodging the foil. Until *stab*

\\Dorothy gasped and fell back as Quatre pulled the fencing foil from her body. She put a hand to her abdomen as blood gushed forth...(okay, this is totally getting off the humor thing).

Quatre: Actually… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
All: ::step away::

\\"Hahaha! You should've waged war, a beautiful war, like Mr. Milliardo."

Quatre: Since when do I have to call him mister? I'm richer than him dammit!!!!

\\"You idiot! That was MY line! Have you gone insane or what?

All: Hell yeah!

\\You're supposed to be a pacifist!"

All: Hell no!

\\Dorothy screamed, enraged that this...this...PACIFIST...had stolen her reputation as a war obsessed freak.

Duo: ::in priest collar:: Admittance is good for the soul my daughter.
Heero: Duo, when did you-?
Wufei: I'd rather not ask.

\\"But war IS beautiful."

Relena: And so are you, Heeeeeee-kun!
Heero: ::twitches::

\\"QUATRE RABERBA WINNER, YOU ARE A PACIFIST!" Dorothy screamed.

Quatre: Mou, my full name is Quatre Yukito Touya Yamazaki Arashi Omi Owaru Weiss Reshin RABERBA Tomoyo Kamui Fuuma Ishida Ken Koushirou Izumi Aya Winner! Can't you stupid people understand that?

\\"A what?"

Quatre: ::strikes a bond pose:: A Winner. Quatre Yukito Touya Yamazaki Arashi Omi Owaru Weiss Reshin RABERBA Tomoyo Kamui Fuuma Ishida Ken Koushirou Izumi Aya Winner.

\\"A pacifist...P-A-C-I-F-I-S-T. Pacifist."

\\"Um..."

Duo: Did she spell that right?
Trowa:… yes.
Duo: K'so

\\"Argh! Just say war sucks

All: War sucks.

\\so I can go on with my insane ranting about how war is wonderful."

\\"But it IS wonderful."

Relena: And so are you, Heeeeeeeeeeeee-kun!
Heero: ::twitches::

\\"NO IT IS NOT!" Dorothy screamed before the full impact of what she had said hit her. "*gasp*

Hirde: *gasp*
Duo: Nani?
Hirde: My water just broke!
Duo: O.O

\\I just said

Relena: - That you were a sekushii bishie, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeero!
Heero: ::twitches for another good measure::

\\...NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" She fainted from lack of blood, shock, and exhaustion.

\\"..."

Trowa: …

\\Quatre just stared down wondering what had come over the girl.

Duo: SHE FORGOT THE COMMA!!! ::laughs maniacally::

\\"Oh well, she's dead. Death is wonderful! I am Shinigami! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Duo: ::Advances on Quatre:: Quatre… ::pulls out a scythe::
Quatre: O~O!!! IT'S THE FIC ME!!! NOT ME ME!!!

\\So Quatre became all psycho...AGAIN...and scared the heck outta Heero and Zechs so that they both decided to stop fighting so that the author could turn Quatre into his usual self...heheheh...

Heero: '~' Now Why would I want to do that?

\\Lesson: Sour Punch is dangerous to your mental health.

All: ¬.¬ … wazzat?

To be continued…

Kaen: I have absolutely nothing to say… except flaming is prohibited and I'll dispatch a horde of chibis on you if you do. >:)