Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ What if... MSTed ❯ What if...Wufei was a girl? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




What if… - MSTed



What if… - MSTed
Written by Lady Celestia
MSTed by Kaen-chan

*** What if...Wufei was a girl?***

Wufei: Like, oh no~!

\\"Wu-Wufei!!!" Duo exclaimed with a look of shock.

Duo: Am I supposed to drool or leer?

\\"Oh...my..." Quatre managed to get out.

Quatre: Am I supposed to drool or leer?

\\"Hey, you're actually kinda cute, Wu-man...well, you're not exactly a MAN anymore are you? Heh..." Duo teased.

Duo: Yeppers, I'm supposed to drool… And he isn't a man he's a Wu-man!
Heero: That pun sucked.
Duo: I know.

\\"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! THE INJUSTICE! I'm...I'm..."

Trowa: In theological terms, the opposite of a male…. A female to be exact.

\\"A girl?" Heero asked as he walked into the room. "Who's that? Another one of your girlfriends, Duo?"

Duo: ::Blows kiss to Wufei:: Honey I home!
Wufei: ::twitches::

\\"I am NOT one of Maxwell's stupid airheaded girlfriends! Dishonor!" Wufei screamed.

Hirde: I'm not exactly your girlfriend am I?
Duo: No.
Hirde: Good… that doesn't apply to me then.

\\*Hilde pops out of nowhere and whacks Wufei on the head "EXCUSE me?!"*

Hirde: But… but… I thought…
Duo: ::facefaults:: Itai… ~_~

\\Wufei is a girl...Hilde came out of thin air...

Trieze: And next time on the NOVA…

\\"AHHH!!! I'm being driven insane by the Zero System! NOOOO!!! GET AWAY!!!" Heero screamed as he pointed a gun at Wufei and gave him the Death Glare(tm). Quatre's eyes went wide in horror.

Heero: ::blinks:: When did that happen? And why?
Duo: Wufei a girl, Hirde jumping dimensions… remember?
Heero: Aa… ara…

\\"OH NO! If HEERO is insane, that must me...I'M INSANE TOO!!!" Quatre yelled as he ran out of the room screaming that the world had gone insane, therefore he must destroy it.

Heero: Plagiarist. ¬_¬

\\"THE INJUSTICE!!! I'm...I'm...I'M A WEAKLING ONNA WHO IS GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!

Duo: Actually, you're a pretty good screamer.

\\AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Wufei screamed. At that moment, Relena walked into the room.

Heero: Omae o korosu
Relena: I know, Heewo. Aisheteru.
Heero: ::wince::
Duo: What? No more twitching?
Heero: Omae o korosu.
Duo: ^___^
Quatre: o-O;;

\\"W-Wufei? Oh my, you're a girl...well, then, we must get you some proper clothes," Relena said cheerfully (mentally unstable people never freak out about the most insane things).

Relena: ::giggles mindlessly::

\\And with that, she dragged Wufei away happily saying, "What you need is a makeover, Wuffie!"

All: 'Damn! I feel like a woman!'

\\"NO, LET GO OF ME, WEAK ONNA!"

All: Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

\\*BAM*

Heero: No, I did not shoot… yet…

\\*silence*
<crickets chirp>

\\Duo sweatdropped. Trowa walked in. Heero and Quatre, who THOUGHT they were possessed came running in as well screaming their heads off.

Heero: Plagiarist.
Quatre: But *I'm* not. *He* is!

\\"What is it?" asked Trowa, slightly curious.

All: It's Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon!

\\Both pointed towards the door. Duo and Trowa leaned forward to look and...

Wufei: Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioko yo!

{MST AN: I'm not sure if that's spelled correctly… ^^;;}

\\"WHAT IN THE NAME OF SHINIGAMI IS THAT?!"

All: It's Tuxedo Kamen!

\\In the doorway stood Wufei, hair in pigtails, in a pink frilly dress, with makeup on. "Say anything and I'll kill you, this is dishonor!" (if you've ever seen that episode of Outlaw Star where Gene dresses up as a girl, imagine Wufei like that)

All: Usagi Tsukino!

\\"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

\\"WE'RE INSANE, HELP!!!"

Heero: ::points gun at Quatre:: You are a plagiarist!

\\"..."

\\"DISHONOR!!!"

Trieze: … If it will make you feel any better, you look rather nice, Wufei.

\\"But Wufei, you look so kawaii like this!" Relena said.

Trieze: See?

\\"GET AWAY WEAKLING!!!"

\\Etc, etc...

All: And etc. and etc. and etc. and etc. and etc. and etc. and etc. and etc. and etc.

\\Lesson: Wufei as a girl = chaos.

All: Hell yeah!


\\So, what have you learned from this?

Heero: That Quatre is a damn plagiarist?

\\My writing skill is deteriorating and I'm using that stupid humor that anime shows use when they've run out of good jokes AKA Slayers TRY (Alice in Wonderland episode, fish episode, Terror of the Cursed Jar episode, etc.)

Duo: Are we supposed to know what a fish episode is?

\\Oh well, I just needed to finish ONE of my unfinished fics, so here...enjoy, but just to let you know, this is my most horrible one yet, even worse than my Psychiatrist fanfic. <sigh>

All:…

\\I'm REALLY losing it,

All: Hell yeah!

\\ if I even had it in the first place.

Quatre: Did she have it in the first place?
Trowa: ::shrug::

\\Oh well, no need to get depressed, everything will be okay!

All: Hell no!

\\<oh dear, too much Cardcaptor Sakura...maybe I shouldn't have watched the Last Judgement episode that many times...>

All: Hell no!


~ MST- Owari ~

Hope you aren't offended Lady C! ^.~ I made as gentle as possible ^^;;

Anybody else brave enough to allow me to MST one of their fics? If so, first you have to tell me which fic, and then, tell me if you're afraid to be thoroughly humiliated. Na? Anybody want to MST mine? Hm hm hm????