Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Wiggle Wiggle ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Wiggle Wiggle
Author: Sylvia Spivey (SS.)
Warnings: shonen ai 2+1 and fluff
Summary: I hope this makes you smile!
Note: Written as a warm-up for Ash's Bob Dylan songfic contest in February 2002. Lyrics are indicated by italics.

---

Duo strode through the crowd, stopping at the door of an empty room. It had a nice leather couch … and a really nice stereo system! Duo whistled appreciatively and walked into the room. Digging his hand into a deep pocket, Duo pulled out a disc and placed it in the cd player. He turned up the volume as the song started to play. He could feel the vibrations of the music throughout his body. It rumbled up through his long slender toes, tickling the lean muscles in his calves, spreading up through his slim hips and chest and down his arms to his strong fingers.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a gypsy queen,
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle all dressed in green,
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 'til the moon is blue,
Wiggle 'til the moon sees you.

Forgetting his surroundings, forgetting his purpose, forgetting everything except for the feeling of the music stirring his body, Duo danced. His long chestnut braid swung behind him, slapping against him, keeping time. Delicate eyelashes framed his heavy-lidded violet eyes, which slid shut as he swayed slowly.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle in your boots and shoes,
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, you got nothing to lose,
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, like a swarm of bees,
Wiggle on your hands and knees.

Duo brought his hands up to his shoulders as he danced, slowly trailing fingertips down the sensitive skin on his arms. The loosely-tied band on the end of his braid fell off, and his long silken hair began unraveling as it swung behind him. Soon Duo's hair was loose, cascading down his back in chestnut waves that brushed the globes of his small, round ass as he moved.

Suddenly feeling as if he was being watched, Duo opened his eyes. He saw a familiar form with tousled brown hair and prussian blue eyes. Heero. Duo's full lips curled in a smile that threatened to become a smirk.

Wiggle to the front, wiggle to the rear,
Wiggle 'til you wiggle right out of here,
Wiggle 'til it opens, wiggle 'til it shuts,
Wiggle 'til it bites, wiggle 'til it cuts.

Knowing that Heero's gaze was on him, Duo slid his eyes shut again and swayed seductively as he danced. He allowed his hands to roam over his chest, pulling his silky shirt up slightly and exposing his tight stomach. He let the shirt slide back down while rubbing his palms over his nipples lightly.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup,
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop,
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead,
Wiggle - you can raise the dead.

The blood pounded through Duo's veins. His body flushed and tingled, knowing that Heero was watching him. He moved his hips suggestively as he danced, feeling the fabric of his pants tighten against him erotically as he got into it.

Wiggle 'til you're high, wiggle 'til you're higher,
Wiggle 'til you vomit fire,
Wiggle 'til it whispers, wiggle 'til it hums,
Wiggle 'til it answers, wiggle 'til it comes.

"Oi!" Duo exclaimed as he was grabbed roughly. One hand wound itself into the hair near the nape of his neck; another wrapped itself around his body, pressing into the small of his back to pull him closer into -

Heero. Duo slumped slightly in the embrace, flushed and hot. "Baka," Heero scolded. "There's a time and a place. And neither one is in `The Good Guys' while shopping for speakers!"