Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Way to Life ❯ WWL1-A New Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Witch Way to Life 
Author: shad0w118
Archive: fanfiction.net , MediaMiner.org
Feedback: Yes, please. I appreciate it.
Pairing: 2+1, 3+4, 5+S, R+1
Rating: G
Category: AU, Magic, Humor
Warnings: OOC Heero, Shonen ai, slight fusion with Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Notes: no animals were harmed in the making of this chapter. All neighbors were also uninjured and got on with their lives happily. All newts are happy and undisturbed and no one had to run around under the full moon chasing after amphibians.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.   
 
Beta Edited: FranceGamble
 
Chapter 1- A New Beginning
 
 
Heero woke up at the sound of his alarm clock. He opened a bleary eye to look at the time. It was 6.30 in the morning. Now why on earth did he set the alarm for 6.30? It was much too early. His eyes slipped close again. Then he shot up and practically jumped up from his bed and made a bee-line to the bathroom to take his morning shower and brush his teeth. It was his first day in a new school, which conveniently, was just after summer break. He came out of the shower with a towel wrap around his waist while water dripped from his hair onto his shoulders and chest and continued to trickle down his washboard abdomen.
 
He made a quick stop at his closet and rummaged around for something to wear. He finally decided on a pair of slacks and a plain black t-shirt. Putting on a pair of black silk boxers, then his chosen attire for the day, Heero padded over to his desk and put his laptop into his backpack. He then went over and made his bed. After that he went back into the bathroom to try to get some semi-balance to his messy, beyond belief what people call, hair. Running his fingers through his brown messy bangs he let out a soft sigh. His hair just fell back into their original place. Giving up, he headed back to his room to grab his backpack and jacket. He then headed down stairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast before heading to school.
 
“What are you doing here mom? I thought you were in France for your gallery.” Heero was stunned to see his mother in the kitchen in front of a black cauldron hovering mid air in the center of the dinning table. The said cauldron was also spitting out rainbow colored smoke.
 
“Well good morning to you too, Heero. Now is that anyway to greet your mother in the morning. Your father and I taught you better manners than this. Oh! And please get me the eye of newt from the pantry.”  Sakura Yuy greeted her sixteen year old son with a cheerful smile.
 
The pantry door opened on its own and a small glass bottle floated out and danced its way to Sakura. Meanwhile, Heero was rummaging through the fridge with one hand, while his other hand had its index finger pointed at the floating bottle.
 
“Thank you, Heero.” Sakura took the floating bottle and opened it. She then took a pinch of the content and threw it into the smoking cauldron.
 
“BANG” more smoke spewed from the mouth of the smoking cauldron with mini fireworks also added to the mix.
 
All the while Heero got a bowl from the cupboard along side the pantry. He then poured cornflakes into the bowl and added milk he got from the fridge. He pointed with his right index finger toward a drawer and got himself a spoon to eat his breakfast standing up with his back against the counter top while looking amused at his mothers antics. Finishing his last bite, he headed towards the sink and began washing the utensils he used and the drying them with a cloth.
 
“What were you trying to cook up anyway, mother?” Heero asked his mother. “And you didn't answer me: `Why are you here instead of France?' ” He asked again, while walking over to the dinning table to pickup his backpack he left on one of the chairs.
 
“It's your first day at school and I thought I would brew you a luck potion as a present but now it's ruined,” Sakura answered her son and then she pouted.
 
“It's a wonderful gesture mom, and I appreciate it, but we know how terrible things can get when ever you brew a potion. I thought dad banned you from brewing, anyway, after that last time you tried to and blew up the house, and caused the need for major memory modifications to our neighbors to forget the incident.” Heero smirked.
 
“That was an accident!” Sakura wailed in defense.
 
“Mother, that was the umpteenth time you messed up potion brewing. We were lucky the council let us off with just a fine and not revoke your witches' license.” Heero walked over to where his mother was standing and pecked her cheek lightly, then headed towards the door. “I have to get going or else I'm going to be late for school. Are you still going to be here when I get back?”
 
“Ok, Ok, I get the picture. No more potions brewing for me. Have a good day at school, Heero. No, I'm sorry, but I won't be here when you get back. I have to go back to France in a bit… after I clean up this mess.” She gesture to the mess in front of her. “But if I can slip out I will drop by to have dinner with you. How does that sound?”
 
“Yah, sure thing, mom. Have a successful show today. Love you. Bye.” With that Heero headed out the door and walked to school. It was only a 10 minute walk and a couple of blocks away from his house.
 
 
TBC…