Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Women Aren't So Weak, Wufei! ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 12: Women Aren't So Weak Wufei!

*warning* this story is definitely going to contain some mature themes, thus the rating. They are not so much about sex or anything...well, they are about the female sex...and some, uh, things we have to deal with *cough*time of the month*cough*. There's also some profanity.

*disclaimer* I DO NOT OWN GUNDAM WING OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS!! Unfortunately...If I did, the series would not have ended where it did. It would be much longer and a lot more would have happened...



"Duo! Come out of there already!" Hilde cried, banging on the changing room door.

"Hell no!" was the reply she got. Hilde sighed.

"Come on Duo," she said in a quieter voice. "I just want to see what it looks like." There was a pause, and then some shuffling could be heard from inside the stall.

"Why'd you have to pick a suit that's so...revealing?" Duo grumbled. Hilde blinked.

"Duo, that suit's...conservative..."

"Not really. It shows my whole stomach and back..." Duo mumbled some more.

"Yes, well, that's usually what bikinis do," Hilde replied, somewhat sarcastically.

"Why'd you pick me out a bikini?"

"I thought you liked bikinis," Hilde said innocently.

"Not on me!" Duo whined.

"Duo, you're starting to annoy me. I'll climb under the door!" Hilde threatened. Inside the stall, Duo glanced at the door, noticing the distance from the bottom of it to the floor.

"You wouldn't!" He shouted in a panicked voice.

"I would," Hilde shot back. There was a slight pause again.

"Where are the others?"

"Outside looking at other swimsuits," Hilde replied, smirking triumphantly to herself. A few seconds later, the door opened a crack, and one violet eye peeked out. Hilde yanked the door the rest of the way open, and Duo yelped. He tried covering himself with his hands, but finally settled for crossing his arms across his chest.

"I feel so naked," he grumbled, but Hilde wasn't paying attention. She walked around him, scrutinizing the suit. It had a navy blue top that tied around the neck and once across the back. The bottom was also navy blue and looked like a pair of really short shorts, and all the outlining and tying strings were white. There were also white flowers splashed throughout the material. Finally, she smiled.

"I like it! The color suits you well," she said.

"Oh, the color suits me well, joy," Duo mimicked, and then sighed.

"Hey Heero! Come here!" Hilde yelled. Duo yipped, and dashed back into the changing room, leaving Hilde laughing in the hallway. "Don't change yet, Duo. I'll be right back," she called, walking back into the store. She immediately spotted the other four in one corner of the shopping area. "Hey guys, find anything yet?" she asked, walking up to them. She was rewarded with four glares.

Hilde sighed. It had been a major hassle getting them all to come out here. It would be even harder to get them all in suits. Walking around the different racks of clothes, Hilde figured it'd be up to her to pick out all the suits. She figured Quatre would have to have a one piece because he burned way too easily. She'd be lucky enough to stuff Wufei and Heero into tankinis, let alone bikinis. With Trowa...well, to put it bluntly, it'd be a sin not to put him in something that didn't show off his figure. Therefore, she'd get him a bikini like Duo, and they could be embarrassed together. Hilde chuckled to herself. Searching through the suits, she noticed a turquoise one-piece suit. It had a low back, and was outlined with deep blue, and had blue and turquoise diamonds throughout. It was really pretty, and it would look perfect on Quatre. One down, two if you counted Duo, and three to go.

Walking over to another rack, she spotted a suit made of cobalt blue. When she pulled it out, Hilde smiled. She didn't know if was lucky or what, but she'd just found the right suit for Heero. Trowa and Wufei were more difficult. Eventually she found everything she was looking for, and shoved the suits at their respective owners. Quatre relaxed noticeably after seeing the one-piece, and went off to the dressing rooms without an argument. The others, however, had to look their suits over before going anywhere.

"Um...there's no back to this," Heero stated, holding up the shimmering blue and black tankini top.

"I know," Hilde replied. "It's a bare back type thing. It ties at the neck and once across the back." Heero raised an eyebrow.

"It'll stay on?" he asked, looking doubtful.

"Yes, Heero, it won't go flying off into the waves." Heero glared at her and stomped off to the changing rooms. Hilde chuckled and turned around to look at the other two, only to be met my two glaring, green eyes. Trowa actually had his hair up today. "What?" Hilde asked. Trowa shoved the suit at her.

"How come I have to wear a bikini?" he asked.

"Well, you don't HAVE to...I just thought it was cute," Hilde stated, holding up the emerald green two-piece.

"You gave them one-pieces," Trowa said, pointing to Wufei.

"No she didn't," Wufei said, holding up his black and red suit. "It's like...a spaghetti-strap top thingy, and then a bikini bottom. So technically, it's a two-piece, even if it hardly shows any of your stomach."

"Duo's wearing a bikini," Hilde added.

"I saw the bottom of that one, it looked like a pair of shorts," Trowa grumbled. Hilde rolled her eyes.

"Trowa," she said, exasperated. "Look, Dorothy and I both have suits like yours, ok? Relena's is more like Duo's, Midii has an open back thing like Heero, and Sally has the same type as Wufei. None of them have one-pieces!"

"I don't want the same suit as that onna!" Wufei exclaimed.

"Well, the colors are different," Hilde said, getting annoyed.

"No, I don't want this one anymore," Wufei said, crossing his arms. Hilde sighed and glanced over at another rack. She smirked.

"Well, it's that one, or this one," she said, yanking a suit down and holding it up. Wufei's eyes widened.

"I'm not wearing that!"

"Then you'll have to wear the tankini," Hilde said simply.

"Fine," Wufei grumbled, sulking off to where the others were. Hilde smiled and put the pink, thong bikini back from where she got it. She turned back to Trowa. His expression hadn't changed any.

"Just try it on," Hilde suggested. "Maybe you'll like it..." Trowa looked doubtful, but finally gave in.

Not much longer after that, Hilde stood outside the changing rooms doors again, trying to get everyone to come out. Quatre stood next to her, perfectly content with his bathing suit, except for the fact that "it went down awfully low in the front." Wufei and Heero came out without too much of an argument. Both went and leaned on the opposite wall, crossing their arms. They looked like they had planned it or something, and Hilde couldn't resist chuckling a little. Duo was a little more difficult, and Trowa was almost worse than that.

"Duo Maxwell," Hilde growled, her patience finally flying out the window. "If you don't come out of there by the time I count to three, I'll...I'll," she faltered.

"You'll what?" Duo shot back.

"I don't know, but whatever it is...ugh! Damn it Duo! Just come out!" Hilde half pleaded. A sigh was heard from inside the stall, and the door opened. Heero and Wufei simultaneously opened their eyes and glanced over at Duo who finally poked his head out.

"Where's Trowa?" he asked, glancing around. He ignored Quatre, who was trying to get a better look at his suit from behind Hilde, until- "What?! How come he gets a one-piece?" Duo shouted, snapping his head back to glare at the blonde in disbelief. He then looked at the other two, and pouted. "I hate you Hilde. You're so mean."

"Trowa's still inside the stall sulking over his bikini," Hilde replied, knowing Duo would instantly perk up when she said that. She was right.

"Bikini?"

"It's hardly a bikini," a muffled voice said. The door to Trowa's stall cracked open. "It's equivalent to going swimming in my bra and underwear, and THAT would at least cost less," Trowa grumbled, walking out. Quatre's jaw dropped, Wufei and Heero's eyes widened, Duo looked extremely happy, and Hilde smiled.

"See Trowa, it looks good!" Hilde remarked, taking a step closer to him.

"Ha! Yes!" Duo shouted, pointing a finger at Trowa. "He DOES have a bikini! And it's worse than mine! Woo-hoo!"

"Shut up, Duo," Trowa said, crossing his arms. He turned his head away from the looks they were all giving him.

"So, you're all happy with those suits? Good," Hilde said, not waiting for them to answer. "I think you guys can survive with just the one suit, right? Or do you want another one?"

"No way, babe!"

"No thanks."

"Iie!"

"Hmph, baka onna."

And a grumbled "Hell no," were the replies that she got.

* * *

The ride to the beach was uneventful, though it was long. The group of ten left around 1 p.m. since it had been a half-day at the high school. Once they had arrived and found the beach house they were staying at, the group set about trying to make the place seem like home. They unpacked all the food they had brought first, which was quite a lot, and then started settling into their rooms. The house had two big bedrooms on the second floor, on opposite sides of the hall. In each room there were two sets of bunk beds, and then a single bed pushed up under the big bay window. There was also a connecting bathroom in each room. The first floor of the house consisted of a large living room with a big screen T.V., a spacious kitchen, and a separate eating area. Another full bathroom was also located on the first floor.

"I call top bunk!" Duo shouted as he pushed his way into the bedroom. The group had decided a while ago that the boys would sleep together in one room, while the girls stayed in the other. They'd decided to keep it that way, even if the boys were now girls.

"I want the bed under the window," Quatre said, putting his bags on top of it. The other three boys looked at each other.

"I get the top bunk," they all said simultaneously, and then glared at each other.

"Trowa, you're too tall to sleep up there. You'd hit your head on the ceiling if you woke up too fast," Wufei said, gesturing to the bed. Trowa looked up, only to see that he was right. Grumbling about how he had the worst luck, he pretty much threw his stuff onto the bed that was not under Duo.

"Hey, what's wrong with this bed?" Duo asked from his place on the top bunk. He pointed to the bed under his and continued swinging his legs back and forth.

"You're sleeping on top of it," Trowa replied. Duo paused in his leg swinging and stuck his tongue out at Trowa. Trowa didn't react to that, and instead looked at Wufei and Heero who were still glaring at each other. Or maybe they were having a staring contest or something...he wasn't sure. Suddenly Wufei thrust out his hand. Heero did the same.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" they both said. Trowa raised an eyebrow.

"Kuso," Heero grumbled, his scissors having being beat by Wufei's rock. Wufei smiled triumphantly and climbed up to the bunk above Trowa. Heero put his stuff on the other bed and glanced up at Duo, who smiled widely down at him. He turned around and glared at Wufei.

"Do you guys always decide stuff like that?" Trowa asked, as he began unpacking his bags.

"I got it from Duo," Wufei replied.

"And I'm used to Duo doing it, so I knew what Wufei had in mind," Heero added.

"Oh. So, uh, which one's mine?" Trowa asked, looking at the dressers lined up against the wall.

"Whichever one you want," Heero replied. "But that one's mine." He pointed to the one directly across from his bed, and walked over to put some clothes into it.

"So, um...do you guys still have your periods?" Quatre asked casually, propping his violin up against the wall. Heero, Wufei, and Trowa wasted no time in turning their glares on him.

"Nope!" Duo said happily. He popped a piece of gum into his mouth.

"Excuse me?" Trowa asked. "I got mine before you! How can you be done?" Duo shrugged, not really caring.

"Different people get them for different amounts of time, Trowa," Quatre said softly.

"Well if Duo's done with his, then I should be almost done because I got mine at the same time as him," Heero said, not putting any real reasoning into his words. He started to walk back to his bed for more clothes, tripped, and fell flat on his face. "Ugh, damn shoes!" Heero complained, sitting up and rubbing his sore nose. He glared at the offending objects on his feet.

"Having a hard time walking in those platforms?" Duo asked cheerfully.

"'They go well with the outfit,' she says. 'And they aren't hard to walk in. Wufei managed it.' Well, Wufei probably practiced just in case something like this ever happened. Stupid pacifism-preaching, pansy princess," Heero grumbled, getting up to his feet.

"Pacifism-preaching, pansy princess? I must say, Heero, this whole women thing is making you increasingly...unbalanced. No pun intended," Trowa stated, looking something close to worried.

"It is not!"

"More than you know, Trowa," Wufei said, glaring at Heero for his previous statement. "And I never 'practiced.' I fell the first time I walked in those damn things!"

"You!" Heero shouted, turning to Wufei and thrusting a finger in his direction. "Shut up."

"Guys, I don't wanna wear this bathing suit the whole time we're here," Duo said, finally starting to unpack. "Can we, like, switch or something, at least once?"

"Whose did you want to wear?" Wufei asked from the top bunk.

"Uhh...Heero's? I like the colors in it." Heero shrugged.

"Sure, whatever. I don't really want to wear the bikini though."

"Well, Trowa already has a bikini, so that leaves Wufei and Quatre."

"Quatre can't wear a bikini," Heero replied. "The back on his is bad enough." Quatre picked up his suit.

"Well, I could wear Wufei's," he suggested.

"It's black and red; it'd look really bad on you," Heero stated.

"That's true," Quatre said.

"When did you become a fashions' expert, Yuy?" Wufei asked. Heero blushed slightly and looked away.

"Well, there's still Trowa's suit," Duo said.

"Pfft, yeah right," Heero said, adding his two cents in again.

"I don't think it would fit you guys anyway," Trowa said simply.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Duo asked, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"I'm coming up there, Duo," Heero said, climbing to the top bunk. Duo scooted over to make room for him, and Quatre came over and sat on Heero's bed.

"What do you think?" Trowa replied, holding up the top. "Do YOU think it would fit you?" Duo blushed.

"Ahhh...I guess not," he mumbled, looking away. Trowa smirked.

"It might fit me," Wufei said, leaning down and snatching it out of Trowa's hands. He quickly put it on over his shirt. "See? It's a little tight, but I have my shirt and bra on and stuff. So it would probably fit fine."

"So Wufei can wear Trowa's-" Duo started to say.

"I'm not wearing it! I just said it would fit!" Wufei cut in.

"But Wufeeeiii! You're the only other person it would fit! And besides, the green looks really nice on you since you have a tan like Trowa," Duo said. Wufei's eyebrows went up.

"You think?" he asked, looking down at it, and then blinked. "Ahh, stop it!" he berated himself. "Talking like a baka onna..."

"I bet you wanted to wear his from the start anyway," Duo teased.

"I did not! I was just making a point that it would fit me!" Wufei shouted back.

"Uh-huh. Suuuuure. You knew that you could probably attract some other guy like you did with Dan, and then you could go on another date and take a walk under the stars, and finish up the evening by sitting in a corner swapping spit," Duo continued to tease.

"Duo, 'swapping spit?' That's disgusting," Quatre muttered.

"Hey! Heero was the one who made out with them! I left as soon as I could!" Wufei shouted, taking the bikini top off. The room went quiet.

"Heero did what?!" Duo exclaimed, looking to the said pilot for an answer. Heero had suddenly stiffened, and his face had gone bright red. His eyes, which had been a little too wide, narrowed dangerously at Wufei.

"Omae. O. Korosu. Wufei," Heero growled, punctuating each word.

"Uh...eh-heh, my bad?" Wufei said nervously. Heero was about to jump of the bed, but Duo grabbed his arm.

"You kissed him?" he asked, smiling excitedly. "Which one, Trevor? That's who you went with, right?" Heero looked slightly confused about why Duo was so happy, and nodded slowly.

"Only, I didn't kiss HIM. HE kissed ME," Heero said quickly. Duo laughed.

"Was it good?" Heero blinked, and shifted uncomfortably.

"Um...I've never been kissed by another guy before, so I wouldn't know," he replied somewhat sarcastically.

"...he's never kissed at all before..." Wufei mumbled. Heero glared at him, but Duo ignored the comment.

"Haha! That's great! I KNEW something must have happened on that date! Ha-...oh..." Duo stopped suddenly. "Man, I'm glad it was you and not me. Kissing a guy...ewwww!" Trowa let out a half-strangled sputter of laugher as if he was trying to hold it in, and Quatre chuckled.

"Well, I have to say," Wufei spoke up, "it's not like Heero wanted to." Heero relaxed somewhat. "I mean, you should have seen him. His eyes were HUGE and he just stood there frozen like he had no idea under heaven what to do!" Laughter broke out in the room. Heero glared at them all, but they only laughed harder. Giving up, Heero resorted to crossing his arms and pouting. The laughter eventually died down.

"You all are a bunch of assholes," Heero muttered.

"Sorry, Heero," Quatre said, wiping his eyes. "It was kinda funny though..."

"Yeah, sorry buddy," Duo said, punching Heero's arm playfully. "Didn't mean to laugh at ya. But really, was it your first kiss?"

"Look, could we just get back to our previous conversation?" Heero asked, or more or less pleaded. Duo smiled.

"Yeah, sure," he replied. "Ok, so what was it...oh yeah, I get Heero's, Wufei gets Trowa's, Quatre's keeping his...that means Heero gets mine and Trowa can have Wufei's, since it'll obviously fit him," Duo said, ticking the names off on his fingers.

"Hey! I said I don't want the bikini," Heero said, glancing at Duo. His face had finally gone back to its original color.

"Heero, it's only fair. Trowa already has a bikini, and I don't know if my suit would fit him anyway," Duo reasoned. He shifted positions so he was lying on his stomach looking down at Trowa. "Right, Trowa?" Trowa nodded.

"Well...fine. I guess that's ok," Heero grumbled.

"Quat, are you sure you don't mind wearing the same suit?" Duo asked.

"I don't mind at all," Quatre said, shaking his head. "I get a one-piece the whole time. Besides, I brought some of my sisters suits."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Wufei asked.

"Uh...I doubt I'm going to wear them. They were just in case. They're, uh, they're all pink or purple." The others grimaced. "Like I said, I don't think I'm going to wear them." Duo chuckled, and looked around. His smile fell, and he groaned.

"What?" Trowa asked, looking up. Duo made gestures with his hands around the room.

"Look at us!" he cried. He started to laugh. "We-we're sitting around like we're at a-a frickin'...sleepover or something! You know, slumber party! Yay! Girl talk, woo-hoo!" Duo said, laughing like it was insanely funny. The others looked around and groaned too.

"Geez, this gets worse and worse," Wufei mumbled. Heero and Trowa nodded while Quatre started chuckling with Duo and shaking his head.

"Guys!!!" came a shout from out of the room. It sounded like it came from downstairs. "Come eat dinner!!"

"Coming!!" all the boys shouted. They started to get up, but then stopped and blinked. "Coming?" they all asked, looking at each other.

"Don't we usually just...go?" Duo asked. The others nodded wearily.

"Don't worry guys. After tomorrow, we only have one more week to go," Quatre said, and the five trudged out of the room.

Downstairs:

"Coming?" Sally asked, glancing at Dorothy. "Don't they usually just...come?" Dorothy shrugged and gave a wry smile before continuing to make the salad for their meal.



Hehehe, more shameless torture. Gotta love it. I hope you all liked this chapter. I liked the whole scene with them in their bedroom. It was fun to write! Anyhoo, on the next chapter? They're actually going to the beach! Yay!! Don't forget to review!

*~Maxine~*