Hades Project Zeorymer Fan Fiction ❯ Seventh Year Talismans ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Seventh Year at Hogwarts: The hunt for the talismans

Chapter One- hints of a new protector

Harry ran through the halls, chasing after Ron's retreating figure, both of them late to potions.

Ron skidded to a halt outside the door to Snape's class, and tried to catch his breath.

"Oh great." He moaned as Snape's shouts floated out the doorway, "When we're late, he's already pissed. Better face the music now, for he gets any worse." Ron squinched his eyes shut and gulped, before stepping in the doorway like he was heading to a funeral. And he probably was, HIS funeral. At that moment, an explosion shook the cauldrons off their burners and onto the floor. Neville's cauldron had exploded again, and now all the potions had spilt onto the floor.

"Crap!" Ron shouted, as the blast knocked him flat on his arse. The chemicals were eating holes in the floor and desks as they slowly inched towards him. Harry grabbed his friend and turned to run. Ron, naturally, tripped over the hem of his robe, and they both fell flat on their butts. Snape was shouting at them, and the other students were cowering in the back of the room.

Suddenly, a gust of icy wind chilled every one to the bone, and the chemicals froze into an icy mass where they stood. And standing in front of Harry, giving him a nice view of her tight bum, was a woman, well, a teenager.

"Great, sevvy, can't even control a few little chemicals? I was having fun contemplating how to hang myself this time." She whined in a husky voice. She had dark purple, almost raven colored hair, and was wearing a skin tight outfit. It was leather, dark brown and supple, hugging her curves. She had a cloak thrown back over one shoulder, and her arms were bare except for an arm band on her right bicep.

"I can take care of my own class, thank you very much, Halrowen." Snape said curtly. She grinned boldly at him, stepping forward. Harry caught a glimpse of a knife tied to the inside of her leg, over the knee high leather boots.

"Awww. All right, if you insist. I'm goin, I'm going. I need to talk with you though." The woman called Halrowen said. Ron was still staring at her.

Snape nodded curtly, "You may stay if you want, and we can talk after class." He said gruffly.

"I don't believe it." Ron whispered a few minutes later, seated in the back of the room and currently working on his mind eating poison.

"What?" Harry asked.


"Well, he's got that hot chick practically sitting in his lap, and he's still acting like a bloody git." Ron whispered vehemently. It was true, Halrowen was standing, looking over Snape's shoulder as he graded some papers, her chin resting on his shoulder.

"That's scary." Harry said.

"Mr. Potter, do you have something you wish to share with the class?" Snape asked icily.

"No sir, just asking Ron if I could borrow some of his powdered leech root, I don't have quite enough." Harry said. Ron nodded, and gave him a pinch of the blue powder.

"ten points from Gryffindor for talking in my class, and an additional five for not being prepared."

"Sorry, Professor Snape, won't happen again, sir." Harry said, and went back to his potion. Halrowen rolled her eyes and whispered something to Snape. He ignored her, and she pouted, going to stand in a corner and watch the class from the shadows.

Class ended without further problems, and the students quickly filed out of the room.

"You know, sevvy, the students would like you more if you didn't act like a bat." Halrowen teased.

Snape ignored her.

"Oh, come on, I've known you since before you became a teacher… Don't think for a moment I haven't been watching you, I'm the friggen rule guardian of Hogwarts for sobbing out loud! I could tell you exactly what your students do in the night if I really wanted to relive some of those more….er…. wrong, moments." Halrowen said, standing in front of his desk.

"Sev, I know the dark mark has been burning you. Please talk to me." Halrowen begged.

Severus' features shifted, his mask broke. He looked utterly lost.

"Halrowen, why do you insist on continuing this. I liked you in the sixth year. You disappeared, and I have, for the most part, forgotten you!" He cried.

"Severus, please, this isn't about old flames, or old grudges. I know voldemort is going to attack. And I need your help." She said. Her voice was soft, almost on the point of tears. Severus couldn't stand this, and when she hugged him fiercely, he didn't protest, but stood with his arms around her shoulders, listening as she talked to him through his shoulder.

"I can feel godric's sword has been found. Harry needs to take up the sword. And so do his friends. Not all the true heirs were placed in the correct houses, I can feel it. But now, more than ever, we need the talismans, Severus. Please, trust me, even if it's just this one last time." She whispered, looking him in the eye. He sighed, looking to the ceiling as if `why me?' and nodded.

"Follow me, we can go talk to Dumbledore." He said, and she smiled, hugging him again.

"Thank you Severus. And I'm sorry I disappeared in seventh year. I had to rush off, something was attacking in the forbidden forest, all my spirits were disappearing. I couldn't say goodbye, it hurt… I wasn't sure if I'd ever see you again." She said honestly. Severus smiled, and hugged her again.

"I did miss you." He admitted, "But you don't look the same."

"Sorry, got a little bored." She grinned, and tilted her head to the side, and her clothes and hair changed. Her hair was a thin black, while her clothes had changed into a ripped and tattered black robe that came down to her knees. Green and red stockings could be plainly seen before ending in baggy black boots at her ankles.

"Much more like the Halrowen I remember." He said, and she laughed, skipping around in circles and singing to herself.

Severus sighed and led her up to the headmaster's office.

"Hi dumblydor!" She grinned. He laughed, and nodded, "Good to see you too lady Halrowen." He smiled.

"Professor Dumbledore," She started.

"Please, Lady Halrowen, you are a thousand years older than me, please, call me Albus." He insisted.

"Fine, then cut the lady thing, please." Halrowen said politely.

"Very well, Halrowen. Now, what was it you needed?" He asked.

"I can sense Voldemort on the move. I know that Harry potter found one of the talismans of the four founders. He needs to learn how to use it." She said.

"What do you mean?" Dumbledore asked.

"I've been listening in on some of the students conversations. Their fathers are preparing to storm the castle. The raid is supposed to be the last month of the school year, when everyone will be playing on the grounds. After the O.W.L.S. and the N.E.W.T.S." She said.

"You are positive?" He asked. She nodded.

"That gives us exactly six and a half months to prepare. What do you plan on doing Halrowen?" Albus asked. Gone was the light in his eyes. His expression was one of complete and total seriousness.

"Find the four." She said softly.

"Are you sure you can?" He asked.

"Positive. Harry is one of the four, Gryffindor. He pulled godric's sword out. And, even though two of the others are not in the right houses, I can sense them, I have a faint bond with them all… I wish to speak with Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasly, and Draco Malfoy." She sighed, and looked down for a moment. "I don't know what else to do. Salazar's guardian will be the hardest to pull."

"If I know Draco, he will be willing to go along with this. He has changed since his first year. He has seen what his father is willing to do to please the dark lord, including sacrificing his own son. Draco will come, I can promise you that." Severus stated boldly. He was sure of Draco, he couldn't be wrong.

"Very well, I shall send someone to retrieve them from their classes." Albus said.

"Can you have them meet me in the chamber of secrets? I know Harry remembers where it is. And it will be the easiest way t0 train them, and the safest, as no other student knows where it is, besides the young Weasly girl that was captured five years ago, am I right?" Albus nodded.

"Good, I'll wait outside." Halrowen said. Albus smiled, "Good luck. Take the sorting with you, and Godric's sword of course."

Halrowen gathered the sorting hat from it's shelf and the sword from it's case, and went to stand outside.

Then she popped her head back in, "On second thought, I'll run on ahead, you know, to clean it up a bit. Can't let their impression be of giant snake skins and skeletons." Albus waved and she left. "Severus, I trust you will be going to take them down there?" Severus nodded, and turned to leave. "Oh, and Severus? Don't let past mistakes hold you back." He said, before the door closed, leaving Severus to wonder what the old man was talking about.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Professor McGonagall? I need to borrow Weasly Potter and Granger. Headmaster's orders. And Halrowen's." He said.

"Of course. Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasly, Ms. Granger, read chapter eight in you text and be prepared for a test on Monday." She instructed them as they packed up their supplies with confusion on their faces. Hermione was the only one who nodded her acknowledgement of the homework.

"Follow me." He said shortly, and walked off to the charms classroom, where he collected Draco.

"Well potter, open the chamber." He instructed the confused seventh year when they came upon the girls bathroom.

"Yes sir. But, why? All that's down there are a bunch of skeletons, snakes skins, rocks, and a rotting basalisk." He protested.

"You will see." He said. Harry walked over to one of the sinks and peered at the tap for a moment, and hissed something in parseltongue. The sink moved to reveal a hole, and they all slid down it.

"I thought Potter wasn't the heir of Slytherin." Draco protested as they walked down the conspicuously skeletal free hall.

"I'm not Malfoy." Harry gave him a withering glare, "It just so happens, that any parsel tongue could open it, but only the heir can control the basalisk."

By then, they reached the chamber itself. The snake statues and salazar's face stared at them, and Draco looked awfully shaken.

"Don't worry Draco," Harry said, taking pity on the quaking Slytherin, "I killed the basilisk in my second year, nothing's down here."

"Something is." He protested, pointing to the statue.

A woman in camo cargos and a black tank top stood on the statue.

"You four are what I have to work with?" She called out. They all recognized her as Halrowen. She did a twist flip off the statue and landed on the ground in a crouch, looking up at them.

"Well, Harry, I'm sure you remember this." She said, and handed him godric's sword in a sheath. Harry looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why are you giving me this… does Dumbledore know where it is?" He asked suspiciously.

Halrowen laughed, "Even if he didn't know, little one, which I can assure he does, it isn't his to keep or give. It's yours. You are Godric Gryffindor's Heir" Harry dropped the sword in shock.

"Don't do that. The heir isn't supposed to drop his weapon. You're carrying a very powerful talisman there." She cautioned him.

"Talismans? I never heard of them in Hogwarts: A History." Hermione argued.

"Yes, I can see that you would probably be the Ravenclaw heir. Always relying on books, you Ravenclaws." Halrowen said.

"Ravenclaw? I'm in Gryffindor." She argued.

"You were placed in the wrong house, as was Ron."

"Really, then what are we doing down here?" Draco interrupted.

"You are here to draw out your powers, to help protect this school against the forces of evil. I want each of you to put on the sorting hat." She instructed.

"I will do it." Ron said.

He took the hat and stuffed it on his head. "Hmmm, yes, you were right Halrowen. I placed him the wrong house. HUFFLEPUFF!" It shouted, and Ron yelped. He pulled the hat off, and a glaive fell into his lap. He stepped back from the weapon now resting on the floor in shock.

"Don't worry Weasly. You will still be with the Gryffindors. You have already been placed there. But you are Helga's Heir." She explained.

"Okay. My turn." Hermione took a deep breath and sat the hat on her head.

"oh, very peculiar. Very peculiar indeed. Two misplaced students in one go. I am terribly sorry Halrowen." The hat said. "Quite all right, but, can you hurry up?" She asked.

The hat laughed, `yes yes, always the impatient one, weren't you, Halrowen. Which was why you were in Slytherin, I didn't know WHERE else to put you!"

"Hahaha. Tell me." She said sarcastically.

"Ravenclaw!" it shouted, and Hermione received a trident.

"Well Mr. Malfoy? You're the only one left." She said cheerfully. He sat down, and before that old hat could touch his blond head, a scythe fell out onto the floor with a clatter. "Thank you." He said smugly to the old hat, before handing it back to Halrowen.

"Verywell, bring your weapons together." They did so without protest. A bright white light knocked them apart, and with a clang, a pile of smaller weapons appeared on the ground.

"What happened?" Hermione asked, picking herself up and dusting off her robes.

"these weapons are called subs. They contain magical properties, but are not as powerful as the talismans themselves. These, I want to give to some of the people I can trust. Like the marauders. Well, Moony and padfoot anyway. That wormtail, if he ever steps foot in MY school again, he's gonna find himself missing quite a few body parts that he might have liked to keep." She said vehemently, spitting on the ground.

"Okay." Harry smiled, glad that someone besides Dumbledore believed him and his friends on Wormtail's tale.

"Well, let's get to work. Moony and Padfoot will be here next week, or so Dumbledore says, and I'll start their training then. As for you four, put your weapons over there and line up.." Halrowen instructed them.

"Sevvy, you still up to hand to hand? I could use a sparring partner." Halrowen asked in an almost pleading tone.

"All I know is what all you taught me." He protested.

It was a weak protest.

"Please. I just need to give them a demonstration. And I haven't had anyone to spar with since you in sixth year. PLEASE??" Her tone WAS pleading, and she was having fun watching him squirm.

"Whoa, waitaminute. He can do hand to hand?" Harry asked, watching all this with amusement.

"I learned some in my sixth year potter." He said sourly.

"Please." She begged.

"Fine." He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Yatta! But, those robes have got to go. Howabout the sparring gi I gave you sixth year?" She asked cheerfully.

"it wouldn't…fine. Work your magic." He smirked.

"You know I will." She said gleefully. She cracked her fingers, and raised her arms up to brush her fingertips against the potion master's chest, and his black robes were gone, replaced by a pair of gray cargos and a blue tank top. Surprising the students was the fact that his skin was darker than malfoy's and with quite a bit of muscle tone to it.

"All right. We're gonna start with hand to hand combat. Anyone of you ever fought true martial arts before?" She asked. Timidly, Hermione raised her hand.

"I got to red belt in a martial arts class before I came here." She offered.

"Good. That makes my job easier. Sevvy, care to get started?"

"IF I say no, will I be able to go on with my life without getting any grief from you?"

"Nope."

"Fine."

"Kiya!" She cried, lunging forward. He blocked most of her punches, and gave a few of his own. He took a deep breath, and did a backflip over her leg sweep.

"WOAH!" The students cried. He grinned, and jumped to the offensive, using an arm bar to drop her to her knees.

"You know more than you give yourself credit sevvy, and I won't embarrass you in front of the students. Do a reverse back throw and use a leg bar to finish it off, that should suffice for a lesson today." She whispered in his ear from her awkward position on the floor in front of him.

"I like it when you're on your knees in front of me, you know that?" He asked as he threw her. She grinned, and submitted when he got her in a leg lock.

" " "Wow, professor, I didn't think you could do that!" Hermione cried.

"Well ms. Granger, Just because I act like I've never seen the sun does not mean I do not train. I always have to keep in physical shape, because, being, as I'm sure you know, a death eater spy, I have to be in top physical condition." He replied haughtily.

"All right, Ron, you can fight Draco. Harry, do you feel comfortable trying to spar with Sev?" Harry looked a bit pale, but nodded.

"Okios, now Hermione, you can show me what you have learned. Now, like I said before, these robes are gonna have to go." She touched each of them, and they ended up dressed in cargos and tanks. Draco's were all green, Harry's red, Hermione's blue, and Ron's white, since she was sure he'd rather not wear yellow yet.

"Okay, don't try to kill each other, please." She said. They moved to different parts of the room, and began.

Needless to say, Severus and Halrowen won their fights, but they sat and watched Draco and Ron fight for twenty minutes before Draco gave up fighting fair, and tackled him head long to the floor.

"Very good.. I can see once more why you are Slytherin's heir." Halrowen commented.

Draco beamed at the complement, and bowed.

"I think my student is trying to flirt with you." Severus whispered to Halrowen. She giggled, and whispered back `can I play with him?' he nodded. `don't be too mean.' He warned her.

She winked, and walked over to Draco. Talking to him proved to be easy, and she kissed his cheek.

Draco turned pink, "Um…"

"Look kid, I think you're cute and all, but I don't think you can fathom how old I am, and, well, I already like some one." She said.

"Snape?" He asked. She nodded, and he smiled.

"good luck." He muttered. She burst out laughing, "Thanks."

"Woah! Look at the time, it's already supper!" Hermione cried, looking at her watch. Halrowen laughed and changed the four back to their robes, and showed them how to hide their weapons, and told them to take the stairs.


"Stairs?"

"Yea, those stairs." She pointed to the stairs that went up the side of Salazar's head, and into the ceiling.

"It goes to the cabinet in the charms room. See ya tomorrow." She said cheerfully.

Once the four had left, Severus lent her a helping hand, picking some of the weapons up from the pile. Most were swords and daggers, a few were quarter staffs with jewels in them, and there was also a long bow with a set of barbed arrows.

"Well, you wanna have the first pick?" She asked, He looked at her like she was crazy.

"Just sit down and close your eyes. Think of a weapon. Nothing in particular, just think weapon and let your mind decide on it's own." She instructed him.

He did just that, and was about to open his eyes when two things happened. One: he felt a sword hilt pressed into his hand by an invisible force, and two: a pair of lips on his cheek. Halrowen's.

He opened his eyes when she pulled back, and looked at her. Halrowen grinned, and pointed at his sword. It was a long sword, with an onyx hilt, the guard was large feathers that curved out and up. "Well sevvy, looks like the flight sword chose you." She said.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Never mind, I'll explain later." She said, and closed her eyes, humming softly. A giant sword appeared in her hand out of thin air, and the bow/arrow set floated to her.

"What in the world is that?" He asked, and she chuckled. It was an odd looking blade. It was almost as tall as she was, and about five inches wide, with a thick hilt and a guard made from solid emerald.

"It's called the giants knife. I like it. It's actually not that hard to wield once you've gotten used to it. And I guess since I'll be a follower as well, I got chosen by the fire bow." She shrugged nonchalantly, and snapped her fingers. Her outfit changed again. It was back to her tattered robe and stockings.

Severus cleared his throat and she grinned, "Yea yea, I gotcha." She said, and changed him back.

"You going to come up to supper?" He asked.

"I don't know. I haven't eaten in the great hall for a long time. So," She trailed off uncomfortably.

"Come on, I did the sparring and helped you out, so, please?" He took a leaf out of Halrowen's book, and used her infamous puppy dog pout. It looked so sweet on him. At least to her.

"Fine. Let's go before I change my mind." She said. He smiled, a genuine smile, and led her upstairs after she magicked the weapons to a miniscule size and put them in her robes pocket.

"Great." Severus said, stepping out of the charms room. Students were still streaming through the halls. Granger's watch must be fast.

"Oh, this is just like when I was at school!" she squealed.

"What do you mean? You never told me you went here." Severus turned to look at her, surprised.

"Well, you see, back when the founders were in charge, the punishment for Slytherin house was a bit….how can I say this…… harsher. I had dropped a couple of harmless little dungbombs in the corridor, but they went off when Salazar went by, so he cursed me to servitude as guardian of the school for twenty years. Well, when the twenty years was up, I discovered I much rather liked my job. By then, Salazar had left. So I asked Godric if I could stay this way. He warned me about this, saying that I could never change back again unless love was involved, if I truly decided to go through with it. I chose to do it anyway. I was born a thousand or more years ago, but I am still only 32. Kinda neat, huh?" She grinned.

"Well, that's kinda cool." He admitted.

"I know." She grinned, and turned to walk down the hall when she ran into Albus.

"Ah, there you are, Halrowen. I trust training went okay?"

"Ah, um, very well, actually. Here is the sorting hat back, thank you. Erm, sorry for running into you headmaster." Albus laughed again.

"Child, you are over a thousand years old, yet you treat me with more respect than I have ever seen. Come, I wish to talk to you about something in my office. Severus, you can go along to the feast, we shall be there momentarily." He said. Severus nodded, and walked off, once more an over grown bat in the halls, snapping at students left and right.

"What is it you needed, Albus?" Halrowen asked.

"I wanted to know. You have known about our affinity with getting rid of Dark Arts Teachers as soon as possible, correct?" She nodded, "Well, I was wondering, since you are going to be here all year anyway, preparing, would you mind teaching the students for DADA? We still haven't got a professor for that class, and the students, for the past four weeks, have not had that class at all."

"Sure, I wouldn't mind. Maybe it'll be fun. Wanna weapon?" She asked cheerfully.

"Weapon?" For once, he sounded confused.

"Yea, snapey and the children have already got them. I just thought it might be helpful in a pinch." She explained, putting the pile on her desk, normal sized again.

"Okay." And without even telling him what to do, a quarterstaff flew out of the pile and into his hand.

"Wow. Hmm….that was fast." She commented.

"Yes, well, would you like to keep the pile up here?"

"No, I think I shall keep them with me. Do you know when snuffles and remus will be here?"

"How did you know?" He asked. She blushed and ducked her head.

"I can listen in to anyone in the school. And since I'm technically a guardian, I can bend any rule and apparate to any where I wanna go, inside hogwarts. I couldn't help but overhear your conversations, and I wanna give them weapons." She explained sheepishly.

Albus smiled, and walked towards the great hall. She followed along, humming to herself.

Albus entered the great hall, and it was silent. "Usually, I reserve announcements for special occasions, like Halloween, but, I find that we have a new teacher in our midst. Students, meet Professor Halrowen. While she is here, she will be teaching defense against the dark arts class. Tomorrow you will get your new schedules with DADA class included on them. Now, you may begin eating." When he had announced her as the teacher, most every one burst out into applause, the guys most of all. She laughed, and sat down next to Madame hooch, the only place open on the entire table.

"Welcome aboard, dearie. I hope you have a plan on how to keep certain mischief makers in line." Madame hooch told her, spooning a serving of beef stew onto her dish.

"Oh, don't worry. I do." She grinned, and placed some cabbage and rice on her own plate.

"Well, It's good to see a lady DADA teacher, all I have ever seen are males." She commented.


"Really. I wonder why." She chewed thoughtfully on a piece of bread.

"Yes, well, do you play quidditch?" The subject was changed so abruptly, Halrowen's head was spinning.

"Well, yes, I used to. Why?" She asked.

"Well, we need a referee for a few of the games. And most of the teachers who can fly draw lots to see which ones they referee. I was just wondering if you would like to help out too." Madame Hooch said.

"Of course. I'd love to." She answered.

"Splendid. Oh, well, got to go. I have flying lessons in the morning, must be ready!" She blinked and shook her head as the energetic woman bustled out of the great hall.

"Scary." She mumbled to herself.

"What is?" Asked professor McGonagall.

"Oh, nothing." She mumbled through a mouthful of steak and kidney bean pudding.

"Well, just a for-warning, Halrowen, there are a few students who take it upon themselves to cause mischief, more than the rest. Namely Ginny Weasley, Blaise Zambini, and Pansy Parkinson."

"Oh, I thought Ginny was a calm girl, she looks it." Halrowen commented.

"Ahh, well, after her twin brothers left, she took it upon herself to be resident mischief maker in their name." McGonagall shook her head.

"I'll remember that, thank you, professor McGonagall."

"Please, dear woman, call me Minerva, heaven knows every other teacher does."

"Okay."

Students started drifting out of the hall, and so did Severus. Halrowen excused herself politely, and followed him.

"Well, what now?" She asked.

"You have to prepare for classes tomorrow." He pointed out.

"Got it all up here."

"What are you doing, then?"

"Can't tell ya, it's a secret!"

"You always were infuriating."

"Thankyou."

"Well, why are you following me?"

"Cause I dunno what else to do. I can't do anymore training tonight, not got a sparring partner, and I don't have anything else to do. Now that I'm a boring old teacher, I can't go around pulling pranks on the ghosts and teachers."

"Well, if you want, you can help me set out some of the ingredients for tomorrow's lesson."

"No way, I'll watch. I know you, you'll end up having me pickle frogs brains again."

"That was only the one time."

"Yea, the ONLY ONE time I helped."

"Fine, be that way."

"I was only joking."

"Then come on."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming, jeez!"

"Sure coulda fooled me, you are so slow right now."

"I just ate something besides pure sugar, gimme a break."

"I'm not even gonna ask what you have been living on since you disappeared."

"Good, you don't wanna know, your teeth couldn't handle it."

The evening was spent, as she predicted, pickling frogs brains.

"I told you so." She whined.

"Oh, just get it over with."

There was a knock on the door.

"Yes, come in."

Albus stepped in, explaining that he had given her the DADA office.

"What for?"

"Well, if students need you, after hours, the first place they will check is there. That's where you would normally grade papers, and think of the next day's lesson plan, but I've magically enlarged the room, so, if you would rather put a locking identify spell on the door, you and the four can train in there."

"Okios. Where is it?" Albus smiled, and led her away from the dungeons, where Snape was grading papers, and up to the DADA office.

"Well, yea, this'd work. I could actually train in here in my spare time, stead of walking ALL THE Way down to the chamber." She said.

Chapter two- first class.

Harry ran to the DADA class room in a hurry. He wanted to see his new professor before class started. Hermione, Ron and surprisingly enough, Draco, were following him.

"Whoa! What do you think you're doing?" Harry ran straight into Halrowen.

"Oh, I'm, I'm sorry professor, it's just, I , I needed to talk to you." She was wearing a heavy black robe that covered everything, her hair tucked under a pointed witches hat.

"It's all right, but you aren't supposed to run in the halls, you guys, okay?" She asked.

"Yea, yea, I'm fine. We just needed to ask you what we're supposed to do tonight, are we going back there or no?" Harry asked.

"Well, I think we're gonna train in the DADA office from now on, is that all right with you guys?"

"Yea. It's fine with us, is professor Snape going to be there?"

"Of course. He won't miss it, I promise you."

"okay."

"All right. Class is starting people, get to class. Nothing out here interesting, don't be late!" She walked off, ushering lollygaggers into the right directions.

The four walked in and sat down.

"All right, class. My name is Halrowen. NOTHING else. Okay?" The class nodded, "Very good. Now, normal teachers wear this, right?" The class nodded again. "Well, I don't" And her robe and hat changed to her cargos and a tank top.

"Well class, let's put our things away."

"Why?" Crabbe asked.

"Because, we are going to deal with physical fitness before anything else."

"Why?"

"Tarentallegra"

Crabbe didn't even have a chance to block it before the jinx to effect.


"Because, no death eater is going to politly say `get out your wand and be ready to block, cause I'm gonna curse you now.' And besides, some curses you can only hope you dodge because there is no way to block it." Halrowen did the counter curse.

`follow me. This way please."

They were led to the out of bounds third floor corridor from first year.