Halo - Series Fan Fiction ❯ An Unpredictable Journey ❯ The Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello there people! This is my first story that I've posted on the internet. It's being carried over from my account on myspace. I ran out of room for it.
Anyway, reviews are welcomed and appreciated but please no flaming. ^-^ They will be used to toast my marshmallows.
Everything in this story belongs to its respective owners.
* = Actions
(...) = Thoughts

*Ding,ding,ding,dong,dong,ding,ding,dong* *runs out of classroom* (Finally! School is out! Now I can enjoy my summer with my family and have a good time! I better get home and fast. Dad said he would train with me today!) *Gets home* "Mom,Dad im home!!" Mom:"Home so soon Roy?" Roy: "Yeah! They let the whole school out after the final exams!" Dad: "That's my son! So did they train you well?" Roy: "Umm well yeah......they did, but I like training with you a whole lot better dad!!" Dad: *laughs* "Oh I know you do! Your dad teaches you the best stuff huh?" Roy: "You sure do dad!! I was wondering.....Dad will you train with me today? I mean you have only trained with me two times before and now that school is-" Dad: "I'm sorry Roy,but I'm busy today maybe some other time." Roy: "But dad!" Mom: "Now Roy, your father is busy and so am I. Someone has to make dinner......" Dad: *glances at mom* Mom:" .....That is not burned, melted,destroyed, or tastes nasty!" Dad: *Draws a circle on the ground* "It wasn't that bad." Mom: "Don't you have a Ghost to go and fix dear?" Dad: "Yeah,yeah. I'll fix your ghost honey." *sighs* (And tonight the Wortgames are on.....oh well) "Well good luck with your training Roy!" Roy: "Ok dad I will train hard!" Dad: "That's my boy!" Mom: "I'm going out for awhlie to train ok?" Mom: "Yes Roy, just be careful!" Roy: "I will mom!" *Runs out of house and to the pond* (I do all of my after school training here. I better get started before it gets dark out.)
TWO HOURS LATER................
CRASH!!!!! *Gasping for air* Roy: "Huff.......puff.....huff........ That was intense! I can't belive that this is all I can do. I gave it everything I had and yet it's still not good enough!" *Looks up at the sky then back to the tree that he just knocked down* (Unreal, my dad makes it look like nothing.......Well I guess I better call it a day.) *Looks at bloody hands and sighs* "Stupid tree." *walks toward his house* "Hmm.... It isn't usually this silent out.......I wonder whats going on? Huh?" *Looks around* "Everyone's light are off and it's dark outside......Is it possible for everyone to be in bed this earily and all at the same time? No! Somethings not right here!" *Runs down the ally way of street* "Noo....."*gasps for air and gags at the site of all the dead elites* "What is this?!? This,this...is....not happening to me!" *Looks around and spots his teacher on the ground* Teacher! *Runs up to him and kneels down beside him* "Are you alright?" Teacher: "Roy! You must escape now he's here run away.........." *Dies in Roys hands* Roy: "Noo.....This can't be happening.........This must be every elite in our town!? There all gone! Who did this and why? Huh? (Oh no!) Mom! Dad!" *Runs home past all the dead elite bodies and blood and destroyed buildings* *Busts through the door* Roy:"Mom! Dad! Where are-Gasp!" *Stares at his mother and father lying dead, a bloody mess on the ground* Roy: "Noooooo!!!!!!! Mom!!!! Dad!!!!!" *crying* "Whats going on here?!" *Falls on knees* "Who would do such a thing!?" ????: "Roy, I forgot about you." *Looks up at shadowy figure* Roy: "Huh? Who......Who are you?" ????: "You've seen to much! Now I have to kill you!" Roy: "..........Kill me? No!" (Is it possible for just one elite alone to completely massacre a whole town?) ????: "Come here Roy! Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"