Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Brainwashed Love! ❯ The Unknown Evil Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Brainwashed Love

Chapter 1: The Unknown Evil Plan

(Its another nice shiny day. There is no place where the sun is not shining. Nowhere, except...in the Forest of Death where the dark castle belonging to the evil Dark Circle)

Alice: I still can't believe I thought that Stan was a cute ham-ham!

Shadow: I know! He's the most ugly hamster ever…. well 2nd most after Morph.

Morph: Hey! I'm not ugly! Bulky's the ugly one!

(Bulky shows his fist to Morph)

Morph: Haha..did I say *Bulky*? I meant Spat! OW!

(Spat had poked Morph with his pitchfork)

Morph: Do you have to poke me there?! That's were master hurt me!

Spat: He wouldn't have done that if you hadn't failed him, pfftt!

Morph: What? I done nothing.

Spat: Exactly!

Morph: Speaking of failures Spat, I heard you failed to get the Hui Stone. Master was going to kill you.

Spat: Someone beat me to the Hui Stone! It wasn't there!

Bulky: Would you two shut up? I am training. So shut up otherwise I will train with YOU! And you know what I mean by that! Don't you?

Alice: I'm going to see what those Ham-Hams are up too! Anyone coming?

Morph: I come. I have nothing to do. I am so board here!

Spat: I stay. Master said if I leave without his permission he'd kill me, pfft!

Bulky: 1...2…..3…...I am training. I don't have time to spy on a bunch of weaklings!

Alice: Cyborg, you coming?

Cyborg: No. I do not go out in the light. Night is the best time for me.

Morph: Suit yourself! Alice and I are going to have so much fun.

Alice: Morph, leave your staff of Hamchi here! I am going to leave mine here too! We don't need them. We are just spying.

Morph: oh…..okay. I was looking forward to some hypnotism.

(Alice and Morph walk out of the room. In ???? Chamber)

????: Now that Hamtaro is alive the Hui stone is useless to me at this moment. I need Hamtaro dead. But how? I know! SHADOW!

(Shadow steps out of the Shadows and bows down)

Shadow: You called, my lord?

????: Bring me Bijou! I have a plan!

Shadow: As you wish my lord. I will bring her.

(Shadow leaves)

????: Mwhahaha! This plan won't fail. It's so perfect!

(Down in the dungeons, Bijou is sitting down in a rusty cell. Her fur coat is all dusty and dirty)

Bijou: Sigh. I wonder how long they will keep me here….I miss my friends.. expressly Hamtaro..Hamtaro, why did you have to die?

Shadow: Hey you!

Bijou: Huh?

(Shadow is outside the cell. She opens it)

Shadow: The master wants to see you! You will come with me now!

(Shadow points her Staff of Hamchi at Bijou, putting her in a trance)

Bijou: yes…….

(Bijou gets up and slowly walks over to Shadow)

Shadow: Follow me and don't dawdle!

Bijou: Yes…………..

(Shadow leaves the dungeon followed by Bijou)

Shadow: (thinking) I don't know what master wants with Bijou. I mean if he plans on making Bijou one of us…...ah! What am I saying?! Master always knows what he is doing.

TO BE CONTINUED…………..