Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Ham TV ❯ Our first brodcast!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ham-Ham Design

We fade into see a ham-girl sitting on the porch of a ham's home-

Hakeru: Well you may not know it but a young boy in this house in becoming a teen and I'm here to give his room a makeover. I'm Hakeru Olsen and this is "Ham-Ham Design."

Intro (If you've seen Divine Design on HGTV you'll know what I mean)

Act 1 "Meeting the family"

Now we see Hakeru walking through the front yard of the house-

Hakeru: The Sortia family has been busy having redesigned and redecorated their bedroom, the living room, a dining room that opens to the renovated kitchen and all their kids' bedrooms. Well except for one and that's why I'm here.

We now cut to a look on a cottage style house-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: This is the home of the Sorita family-

We then cut to a scene where our family sits down to breakfast-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Consisting of husband and father Ryan, mother and wife Megan and their kids. Daughters five year old Yume, 4 year old Beth and 3 year old son Sammy, while Sammy, Yume and Beth recently had their rooms updated there's one kid who doesn't.

We next cut to a scene where a broad looking ham was lying in his bed still asleep-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: The oldest of the kids is 12 year old Alexander, Alex for short feels left out of the recent redecoration craze.

Later we cut to a scene where Alex is awake and tells his story-

Alex: Well of course I feel cheated, my younger siblings who I love dearly get new rooms and I feel stuck.

While looking around the room-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: As you can imagine that while the room is full of space, 300 by 355 square feet to be exact. It's still best for a 3 to 4 year old, and that's a problem. And who better to explain than the one who lives here.

We then cut to a scene where Alex and his mom Megan lead Hakeru into his bedroom and she starts to get some ideas-

Alex: Well this is my room.

Hakeru: Ah I'm beginning to see what you mean. This does feel a little childlike.

Alex: Yep and the trouble is it's too childlike.

(Narrating)

Hakeru: I can see why he's disgruntled; it's like trying to get a giant in here. Most of the furniture aside from the new bed is way toe small for our teen to use

We next cut to a scene where Hakeru and Morgan sit on a side of Alex's bed and Alex sits on a very small stool-

Hakeru: So I hear you're turning 13?

Alex: Yep, next week.

Hakeru: I'm so happy for you.

Megan: I am too but it's hard to let my little boy go.

We take more looks around the room-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Well as hard as it is, we need some more teen compatible things in this room. Though one necessity is already in place-

Alex: Well one step we've taken is a new bed, I picked it out myself.

Hakeru: You did the bed frame as well?

Alex: Yep my tastes have changed long since the room was last designed. I tend to go for a meld of traditional pieces and French-country feel. This feels too kiddy for me now. In fact take a look of this-

He shows Hakeru a picture of his old bed when he was 2 and a half-

Hakeru: How cute!

Megan: That's what the old bed looked like; the heart shape was my idea.

Alex: It certainly wasn't mine, but I grew to love it. For a time anyway…

They laugh.

Hakeru: I'm sure, and I also see your desk looks cramped as well?

Alex: Yep pretty much everything here is either too kiddy or too small or both.

Hakeru: Well I also see you have quite a collection of books.

(Chuckles)

Megan: Well believe me there weren't as many 2 years ago

Alex: Yeah I just got into reading for fun not just in school and stuff and it's great, but my bookshelf doesn't have enough book space. Not to mention-

Hakeru and Alex: Kiddy.

Alex: Exactly. I honestly feel like a resident of tiny town if you know what I mean?

(Narrating)

Hakeru: I sure do, even the girls and Sammy would feel like giants in this room even though it's so big a room. I've got my work cut out for me.

Hakeru: I also see the wallpaper will be coming down?

(We take a look on walls to see ice cream wallpaper)

Alex: Yes its way too childlike, I stopped loving this when I was 10.

They laugh.

Megan: But we'd like to save 2 pieces of it, one for a page of Alex's baby book I never finished and the other as a sample as Sammy likes this wallpaper and wants it in his room as we couldn't decide what to paint it

Hakeru: So you're looking for a Traditional French country café style of room?

Alex: Totally.

Hakeru: And mom, are you ok with that?

Megan: I'll adjust.

Hakeru: Ok so anything else you'd like addressed?

Alex: I would love to have a dining nook over by the window, a nice traditional setting and a TV area on a diagonal with easy chairs for me and my friends to enjoy.

Hakeru: Ok then just give me a little space and I'll think up a plan, and remember we're working in here so make scarce, come let's move out!

So as they leave the room, Hakeru gets into her special design bag and starts pulling things together-

Act 2 "Hakeru's Design"

We now cut to a scene where Hakeru's finished her plan and is ready to share.

Hakeru: Ok I've got great vision for this room and this ice cream wallpaper's got to go. It's way too sweet and childlike for our strapping boy and we'll replace it with freshly painted walls. Next we'll replace all the furniture except the new bed and get things that better suit Alex's style. Also we'll give Alex a great TV area far away from the other functions but still find a way to blend in the space.

We then see in her plans fabrics for the windows and bedding-

Hakeru: I noticed that the blinds in Alex's room are very drab and have to go; we'll use instead masculine yet airy and colorful fabric curtains and new more appropriate bedding.

We then see in the plans new lighting fixtures-

Hakeru: Lighting is also a key factor as the only light that comes in is through the windows and with a space this large it's a little daunting. My plan is a traditional lamp fixture for both the new desk and nightstand and matching light fixtures overhead so when the sun doesn't shine he won't be left in the dark.

We cut to schematics for closet space-

Hakeru: Now the closet space is phenomenal in this space quite unique for a kid's room. We'll use one closet by the new desk space strictly for clothes and apparel and another on a corner and take out the concealing door and put up shelving for toys, knickknacks what have you. On that same note if we wish to conceal this open shelving when it gets to junky we'll hang a concealing curtain just in case. We also have an additional bookshelf right above where the new desk space goes and we'll utilize this feature and keep 2 shelves for the school books and such and his fun books on the other 2. We'll also install a small built-in drawer for additional storage.

We then cut to a scene that shows Hakeru holding up a collage of magazine clippings-

Hakeru: Now on the subject of furniture Alex has showed me a lot of what his style is, and like he said it does lean toward the French country traditional pieces and I've found some great ones that won't blow the bank, though I couldn't find the desk we needed I'm having it custom built.

We then see Hakeru point to a spacious area by elongated windows-

Hakeru: For that part of the space we'll put in the dining nook Alex requested and I know a place near here that has some great tables we can refurbish.

We now cut to a scene where Hakeru is on the floor of the room sitting beside a rolled up something.

Hakeru: Now as far as flooring goes we have some superb hard wood floors in this space which we're going stain and refinish however we need a rug of some sort to display a touch of whimsy while still being masculine, lucky we've got such a piece right beside me.

We now see the rolled up something beside her was an area rug-

Hakeru: Alex's mom found this old area rug in the attic that was given to her by her grandmother in which being Alex's great grandmother. Amazingly it's in just the style Alex loves and so now mom has passed it down to Alex.

(Eye catch)

We now cut so a scene where in elapsed time Hakeru starts franticly removing all the wallpaper and put the two bits of it in her design bag to give to Megan later while the rest is thrown to the garbage. (We'll be right back)

Commercial

Boss: Hello! Have you wanted to get the best out of life? Well now you can! Just come play the game of Life! Based off the original board game. Now it's a game show!
Players are in cars driving around the board, getting money and life tiles.
Boss: So let's play!
Narrator: Every weeknight, tune in Ham-Ham TV for Life the Game! The hottest new TV game show! Win money, win prizes, win life!

Every night at 7/6 p.m. Right before the Ham-Ham TV movie of the day.
Boss: And if you want to play, go online at www.hamhamtv.com and check out Life the Game for information. Believe me. Life can be fun!
He winks.

(Eye catch)

We see Hakeru in elapsed time shining up the natural hardwood floors until the whole space is glimmering (We're back!)

Act 3 "It's time for a team design"

We now cut to a scene were Hakeru is lounging in a furnished easy chair-

Hakeru: Well as you just saw I've spent a good 2 hours cleaning the floors of all dirt that you've seen in elapsed time, also we took out all the kiddy furniture and Megan plans to revamp it and place it in Sammy's room. It's always good to recycle. Now I'm taking a quick breather in Alex's new easy chair that matches the traditional style he's going for, we've got another one that we'll position beside this one so he and a friend can be beside each other.

We then look at the same area from another angle and see a fireplace in front of the chair-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Amazingly we found this fireplace hidden under the wallpaper and with mom hesitating at first plan to use it in the space and miraculously it matches Alex's style perfectly.

We then cut to a scene where there was an open door leading into a new space-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Also we found a hidden door just a few meters away from where the dinning area will be and we found it is very spacious, half as big as this room. This is where we'll put the new bed and nightstand and we'll add an addition bed and bunk beds for sleepovers and when family calls. The lightings good there so we won't worry about it and just needs a paint job. But right now we're going to stain these floors and that's we're our carpenter comes in-

We then see a picture of the carpenter and his occupation under it-

Panda

The Carpenter

We now cut to a scene we see the two on all fours looking at the drab state of the floors-

Hakeru: So guy what's the game plan?

Panda: Well the plan here is use a nice rich yet fairly light stain on the floor to keep the traditional feel Alex wants without it being too dark.

Hakeru: Ok and then we'll take the table we found and refurbish it?

Panda: That's the plan.

Hakeru: Ok let's get to it.

The two then put newspaper down a certain area and have different buckets of stains and wood blocks and two paintbrushes.

Hakeru: Ok so the first step is to find the right stain for the floors and we'll do a test with these wood blocks.

So they stain each block with a different stain and wait for them to dry, soon after they compare the results-

Panda: Ok sample A is too dark so it doesn't match the space. Sample B is close but still very dark.

Hakeru: I think sample D works it's light but dark enough for the space and will match the furniture.

Panda: Ok well I'll head outside and start work on the dining table.

Hakeru: Ok we'll see you later.

As he leaves Hakeru then takes some light fixtures and lamps out of a box-

Hakeru: Well while the wood work is well underway we'll start on the lighting but I can't do it alone and here come my electrician now-

We then see a picture of the carpenter and his occupation under it-

Dexter

The Electrician

We then see Dexter take out a large chandelier with Hakeru's help.

Hakeru: Ok this is the chandelier we ordered, can you work it?

Dexter: I sure can, also some accent lighting on opposite parts of the room to make sure it's well lit.

Soon after in a splice of scenes we see Dexter spends the next 3 hours getting accent lights installed into the space and with Hakeru's help get the chandelier in place high above the middle of the space-

Dexter: Ok we're all set in lighting.

Hakeru: Great, chalk that off the list now let's bring in the new furniture-

First things first as we see in elapsed time the floors being stained and waiting feverishly for the to dry-

Soon after Hakeru brings in the paint and brushes-

Hakeru: All right next is color and since this is now the living part of the bedroom we can get a little provocative. Alex wants a nice red for the walls and we're here to oblige, also we'll use a nice cloudy violet for the bed space.

In a new splice of scene show the rooms being painted and wait for them to dry-

Then in the next splice of scenes Hakeru and her team bring in some end tables by the fireplace and soon to be TV area and putting down an area rug in the middle of the 2 rowed seating placed on a diagonal from each other where the TV area will be. A nightstand is placed by Alex's new bed in the sleeping room along with two smaller tables on the side of the second full bed and one in front the bunk beds on left of the window.

We now cut to a scene where Hakeru turns on a switch on the wall panel and the accent lighting lights up-

Hakeru: Well here's a nice change, fresh painted walls and wonderful accent light really are starting to help shape up the space. We put up the drawer by the desk area and we have the lamps we need. Now all that's left is to bring the remaining furniture, accents and books back into the space.

In the next splice of scenes Hakeru and the team bring in the newly refinished dinning table and matching chairs in their proper place, next bring in the awesome plasma screen television over in the TV watching area along with a end table in the middle of the seating we're the remotes and TV guides go, they then put back his little toys and stuff on the open shelving and return his clothes into the new closets.

We now see Hakeru by the bare windows in the new dining area-

Hakeru: Well that was fun, and exhausting. But something is still missing, and my assistant and boyfriend will explain-

We then see a picture of the carpenter and his occupation under it-

T.W

Assistant and fabric consultant

In the next scene after we see T.W pulling out a wide array of fabrics onto the dining table-

Hakeru: So what've you found?

T.W: Well for the windows behind this dinging area I've found these curtains that are a nice shade of pink with a traditional pattern that makes it more masculine. Also depending on what these curtains are hanging on can depict what gender it can be, either male or female or even gender neutral. For example to make it more masculine they could put a long hanging metal bar and hang the curtains from there, or a crease the curtains in certain places or tie them in the middle give a more feminine touch so if any of the girls move in when Alex is off for collage they can easily change it, and can easily be changed again when Sammy gets here.

Hakeru: Very nice these are perfect, and great thinking ahead. But for now the focus is on Alex so I see you have a nice tablecloth.

T.W: Yes I actually made this myself. I've been working it for months for such an occasion. It's very traditional which is just what Alex prescribed and helps keep the table pristine and I asked Panda to add little hooks on the bottom of the table so I could sew on some string to tie onto the hooks to keep the cloth from coming off or blowing off with the wind whistles through the window.

Hakeru: Very well thought out, I'm highly impressed. Now you viewers at home know I hired him on merit alone.

T.W: I also found a quilt that can be put on his bed in the bed space along with a nice area rug for the bed space and some lush green curtains for the windows by the TV area.

Hakeru: Great job, now all that's left to do is put up the curtains, roll out the rug and implement the finishing touches.

In the next splice of scenes Hakeru and her team put up the curtains and roll out the rug in the bed space, as well as putting up some family pictures and other stuff. Not to mention the nice lamp makes its way to the new desk.

(Eye catch)

We see Hakeru and the team in elapsed time quickly getting the final touches up and all land on the floor completely exhausted (We'll be right back!)

Commercial

Announcer: 1 challenger, 1 master chef, 1 battle to the finish.

Whose cuisine reins supreme? Tune in to Iron chef H, this ain't no human Iron chef! Iron chef H! Coming soon to Ham-Ham TV!

(Eye catch)

We now see in elapsed time Hakeru browsing around the now finished space for a final go-over.

We cut to a scene in real time where Hakeru sits at one of the dining room chairs-

Hakeru: Well we've finally finished and I think we succeeded 110%, but will Alex and his family think so?

We then cut to a wide scoping scene that shows you what the room looked like earlier-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Before this space looked smaller than it was and was way too childlike for a boy starting his coming of age.

Now we cut to a scene where Hakeru led Alex and his family blind folded into the new room-

Hakeru: Ok you can all remove your blindfolds now.

They removed them and drop to the floor and are amazed with the transformation-

Alex: Wow!

He was so excited he hugged Hakeru tightly-

Hakeru: I guess that it's ok wouldn't you say?

Megan: I would it's a complete success!

Yume: What a transformation!

Beth: When do I move in here?

Yume: After me of course.

They all chuckled and Sammy just looked in awe and said nothing-

As we look around the space Hakeru explains the changes in the space-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: This was once child's playroom and now reborn anew into a gorgeous teen hangout. We replaced the over kiddy wallpaper with a wonderful red walls of paint, we brought in a new desk area a few meters form the door and the new drawer works perfectly.

We move down to the new TV area-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: We were able to convince Alex's mom to get a cool plasma screen TV which we hung on the wall to keep the space up and Dexter was able to rig a great sound system as well. With room for TV guides, the remotes and the DVD player he got for Christmas last year is now a great place to entertain friends. Just between this and the new desk space is the open shelving which perfectly houses Alex's little toys and possessions.

We now view the fireplace area-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Right in the heart of the space was a fireplace hidden under the wallpaper and we've brought it to life once again. It really is like a place where events gone by have taken place.

We then move over to the dining area-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: In the new dining area we've got a great eating space that's both traditional in feel and elegant in looks.

We then look at what the windows looked like before-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Before the windows were bare and not very attractive.

We now see the present windows-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Now with the curtains T.W found the windows have personality and still bring in daylight when desired and completely covered when not.

Now we look at the dining table-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: We found this table and believe me it didn't always look this nice-

We see a picture of what it looked like before-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Before it was a great table hiding in all the rough and aged dust.

We now look at the present table in the space-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Now it's a great space for dining, doing homework as a change of space for the desk and maybe one day a place just to have a rap session with a friend over some coffee.

We then take a look at where the desk area was before there was one-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Before there was no desk space for homework which meant he was stuck in the kitchen-

We now look at the same area just shy of the door where a desk now proudly stands.

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Now with our custom desk and a drawer for even more storage and a comfy chair homework won't be such a chore in this peaceful space.

We next view the door leading into the new bed space where Hakeru has lead the family to-

Hakeru: Now I know you're thinking we forgot the bed but believe me we didn't-

She then quickly opens the door and the families in awe again when they see a wonderful sleeping area-

Alex: This is better than I hoped for.

Ryan: No wonder you could afford to go hog wild on the whole space out there.

Yume: I so want to hang out here even more!

Beth: Me too.

Sammy: Me three.

We now take a closer look at the space-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: We were worried how we could incorporate the bed and when we found this closet hidden under the wallpaper we were saved. We gave the walls a cloudy an atmospheric violet with a whitewash on the trim for a dreamy relaxing look. With room for two beds and a set of bunk beds at the corner and 2 nightstands with one in the middle of the 2 full beds and the second at the foot of the bunk beds give a open use of space. Lastly in this space we incorporated a nice chandiler which we found in the attic curtosey of Megan's grandma.

Megan: Wow this really turned out great, now he can have those sleepovers he's always wanted.

Alex: Problem is they may never leave.

They all laugh.

Hakeru: Well it looks like we succeeded, a great job all around.

We take one last look at the whole room as it looked before-

(Narrating)

Hakeru: What was once a young boy's retreat-

We now see the final result.

(Narrating)

Hakeru: Is now a space that a boy can grow into a teen and before you know it, a full fledged man. What a ham-ham design.

We now cut to the final scene-

Megan: Well thanks for helping us, Alex is I'm sure eternally grateful.

Alex: I am and before you go we have one more surprise, so close those eyes-

(Closes them)

Hakeru: Ok.

Alex than grabs something from his dad's hands and drapes it over Hakeru-

Hakeru: Can I open them now?

Alex: Yeah go ahead.

She opens her eyes and is defenitly surprised to see what looks like a lovely cloak.

Alex: Mom made them for you as thanks and we all helped.

Megan: I even sewed your name and show logo on the back.

Hakeru: It's so great, thanks so much.

Yume: We made them for everyone on your team so be sure to give them there's.

Hakeru: I sure will it was a pleasure to help you out. Well for my design team worthy of these cloaks I'm Hakeru Olsen and this has been our first Ham-Ham design.

Then we cut to the credits and we see pictures of Alex with both his friends and family enjoying the space.

In the last picture was of the whole family and the design team wearing the cloaks the family gave them.

Copyright 2004 Ham-Ham TV

All rights reserved

Announcer: Now's it's time for "Life" on Ham-Ham TV!

(With the audience)

Boss: Let'sssss Play…. Life!

Hamsters are in cards driving around a board, some things happen, tornados, car accidents and more. Then the words, Life the Game appear on the screen!

Boss: Hello everyone! I'm Boss Drill and I am your host for Life! Everyone knows about the board game version of this game! Well now I'm making it a fun filled game show! And today, is first showing! So today's prize that goes with the money you receive, is going to be the greatest! What is it you say? I'll tell you! It's...*points to screen* A luxury cruise across the Atlantis ocean!

A cruise line travels across water. Screen goes away-

Boss: Now if you're familiar with the game of Life, then you'll go along just fine! But all the rules were explained to the contestants before hand. So I'll save the detail. He he. But now let's meet the contestants! Driver number 1 is a genius hamster who lives in a library, and has a big head for a brain, Maxwell!

We see Maxwell in a Brown car.

Boss: Driver number 2 is a beautiful hamster from the country of

France, meet Bijou!

Bijou is in a Blue car, pampering her ribbons.

Boss: Driver 3 is a little over active hamster, but he's very fun to know, and is a hat fan Cappy!

Cappy is in a Green car honking the horn a bit.

Boss: Finally, Driver 4 is a well common guy, and is great to meet and to know, Hamtaro!

Hamtaro is in an Orange car. He waves to everyone.

Boss: Okay! With that, let's begin!

They drivers are set onto a giant board, the biggest ever made.

Boss: Okay! To determine order, we must let them spin the spinner! Okay players; use the buttons on your dash boards to hit the spinner! On the board....

Hamtaro: Wish you guys luck!

Cappy: Thank man!

Bijou: Let me spin first.

She presses the button and the spinner spins. It lands on 1.

Maxwell: May I?

He does the same thing, and gets 6.

Cappy: My turn!

He gets 5

.

Hamtaro: And me!

He gets 3.

Boss: Okay! Order is, Bijou first! Then Hamtaro! Then Cappy! Then finally Maxwell! Now, let's go!

We'll be sticking with the players...

Maxwell: Now we have to choose where to go. College or career?

Cappy: I ain't going to college. I want a job now!

Bijou: I think college is nice. I love to learn.

Hamtaro: Me too!

Maxwell: Okay. I'll go too.

They line their vehicles to the college line, and Cappy to career line.

Boss: I think we our players are ready. So when they're ready, the spinner may spin!

Bijou: Okay!

She hits the button, and she gets an 8. Her car starts moving on its own. She lands on a space.

Space: Dean's List! Get a Life Tile!

A Life Tile meter goes up by 1 on her sideboard.

Bijou: Lovely.

Hamtaro: My turn!

He spins and gets 5. The car goes five spots.

Space: Part Time Job! Pay 5,000 dollars!

His currency goes from -40,000 to -45,000 on his side board.

Hamtaro: Aw darn.

Cappy: My turn!

Boss: Hold it! You have to get a job first!

Cappy: Cool! I get a job!

Boss: Just push that button and a job will randomly be assigned to you.

Cappy does so. A monitor shows Rock Star.

Cappy: Rock Star! Yay!

Boss: Now press again for your pay.

Cappy does so. He gets 60K for salary.

Boss: Good choice. Now spin away!

Cappy hits the button and he gets 6. He passes a Get Paid base and gets 10K (10,000 total) and lands on a space some spaces later.

Space: Ski Accident! Pay 5,000 dollars! (5,000)

Cappy: Ouch!

Maxwell: Guess I'm up.

He hits button and gets 10. He goes 10 spaces.

Space: Graduation! Get a Life Tile!

He gets one.

Maxwell: I knew I can graduate.

Bijou: It's my turn again!

She rolls 3. She lands on stop and stops.

Space: Stop! Get a Career!

Boss: Okay Bijou. Three careers will be shown to you at random. Choose one you'd like!

Three careers randomly appear on the monitor above. There's a doctor, Artist or Athlete.

Bijou: I'll take the doctor!

Boss: Okay! Now three salaries will be given at random. Choose which

You'd like.

Three salary ranges appear on screen. 40K, 70K, and 90K.

Bijou: 90K please!

Boss: Okay! Now spin again!

Bijou hits button, and goes 3 spaces. (50,000)

Space: Lost! Lose next turn!

Bijou: Oh dear....

Hamtaro: My turn!

He spins and gets 8. He gets to Stop.

Boss: Okay! Choose a career!

His choices are Athlete, Police Officer, and Artist.

Hamtaro: I'll be the Police Officer!

Boss: Your salary?

Choices are 70K, 80K, and 100K.

Hamtaro: 100K!

Boss: Perfect choice! Now spin!

Hamtaro spins again and gets 9. So he goes 9 spaces. (60,000)

Space: Don't Drink and Drive! Get a Life Tile!

Maxwell: My turn.

Boss: Since there really is no point in spinning here, he automatically goes to next Stop point.

So Maxwell goes to the Stop. He gets the choice of Teacher, Artist, or Salesperson.

Maxwell: Teacher please-

Then his choices for salary are 50K, 80K, and 60K.

Maxwell: 80K!

Maxwell spins again and gets 6. (30,000)

Space: Ski Accident! Pay 5,000! (25,000)

Cappy: Welcome to the club. But now it's my turn.

He gets 7.

Space: Stop! Get married! Get a Life Tile!

Cappy: What? I have to get married?

A girl hamster model lands in the seat next to him.

Boss: Spin again Cappy!

Cappy: Does this mean I have to spend the rest of my life with her?

Boss: Ahh...No.

Hamtaro gets 5.

Space: Stop! Get Married! Get a Life Tile!

A girl hamster model appears next to him.

Hamtaro: This is fun *blushes* but I'm not sure I'm ready for marriage.

Announcer: So the game continues. They travel throughout the board, collecting and losing money. Many crazy things happen. All the hams are married (for now), they have a whole lot of money, and they have a house, kids, and more!

Boss: But now, we're coming to the home stretch. The last 10 spaces, what will happen? Oh let's just go to a commercial.

We fade out

Commercial 1

A hamster kid is pestering his mother.

Kid: Mommy! I'm hungry!

Mom: Get something from the refrigerator. Mommy's busy right now.

So the kid goes to the refrigerator.

Kid: Wow! New pudding!

He takes the entire case, lol, and takes it into the living room. But not without a spoon. The kid takes a cup, opens it, and before he can eat, the pudding comes to life! It comes out as a giant pudding monster!

Kid: Ahhhh!!!!!!

Mom: What's wrong?

She sees the monster and screams. The kid goes to his mom as they are scared. The monster comes closer to them. But then....the door breaks down and four hamsters in strange outfits with vacuum cleaners on their backs appear.

Dexter: Da da da dum! The Ghost Hamsters are here!

The theme for Ghost Busters play, only called Ghost Hamsters.

Announcer: Ghost Hamsters! Haunting will never be the same. Tonight at 7/6 on Ham-Ham TV!

Commercial 2

Announcer: 1 challenger, 1 master chef, 1 battle to the finish.

Whose cuisine reins supreme? Tune in to Iron chef H, this ain't no human Iron chef! Iron chef H! Coming soon to Ham-Ham TV!

Commercial 3

T.W is behind a white backdrop-

T.W: Hi I'm T.W and you're watching Ham-Ham TV

Now back on the game.

Boss: Welcome back! Now here is the lowdown on what is up with the players. Bijou is in the lead with 280,000 dollars and 6 Life Tiles! Cappy and Maxwell are tied with 260,000 dollars and 4 Life Tiles! And Hamtaro is last with 255,000 dollars and 5 Life Tiles! What will happen on the last 10 spaces? Find out!

Bijou: Okay. Here goes!

She spins and rolls a 3. She goes 3 spaces.

Space: Luxury Cruise! Pay 55,000 dollars! (225,000).

Bijou: There goes my lead.

Hamtaro: My turn!

He rolls 9.

Space: Pension!

Boss: Lucky ham, spin away to see how much money you get. Starting from

20,000!

Hamtaro: Yay!

He spins and gets 5.

Space: You receive 100,000 dollars! (350,000)

Hamtaro: Woo hoo!

Cappy: Roll me up baby!

He gets a 1.

Cappy: Aww...

Space: Arbor Day. Plant a Tree! Get a Life Tile!

Cappy: But I don't know how to plant a tree!

Maxwell: My turn!

He spins a 10.

Space: Retire! Choose Country Side Acres, or Millionaire Estates!

Maxwell: Millionaire Estates!

He goes into the tunnel.

Bijou: My spin!

She gets 5.

Space: Retire!

Bijou: Millionaire Estates!

She goes into the tunnel.

Hamtaro automatically goes to the last space.

Hamtaro: Millionaire Estates!

He goes inside.

Cappy: I have to get there!

He spins 10.

Cappy: Yes!

He goes to Retire.

Cappy: Take me to the millions!

He goes into the tunnel. A buzzer goes off-

Boss: Alright time's up! So let's see the final standings for the results of this game Hamtaro had the most money, so he gets 3 Life Tiles! And now for the results! Everyone's Life Tiles will be cashed in for money! But now it's time for the results. Let's see who wins! In fourth place, we have Cappy!

Cappy in his car is lifted by a podium. (520,000) He waves to everyone.

Boss: In third we have, Maxwell!

He comes up on the podium waving. (550,000)

Boss: Then we have, Bijou in second!

She comes up too. (580,000)

Boss: And I'm glad to announce that the winner is....Hamtaro!

Hamtaro is very happy as he rises up. (620,000)

Hamtaro: Yahoo! I won!

Bijou: Congratulations!

Cappy: Way to go!

Maxwell: Nice going!

Hamtaro: That was fun! Let's go again!

Boss: Hamtaro receives the money he earned, and a cruise!

Another show of the cruise line is shown.

Boss: Everyone else will receive complementary prizes on our behalf. Be sure to tune in next week! As we play, Life!

Rolling Credits roll-

"This was taped in front of a live studio audience, portions of this show were edited for length and not effecting the final outcome of the game"

Copyright 2004 Ham-Ham TV

(Narrating)

Boss: Check us on the web at lifegameshow.com or go to ham-hamtv.com/gameoflife or ham-hamtv.com/gof (Not real sites but try them if you like you might get lucky!)

Ham-Ham Design was created by T.W and is based on "Divine Design" on HGTV You must check it out!

Life was created by Issac/Issac2 and is based on "The game of life" board game from Milton Bradley which is found in stores nationwide

There's much more to come, please review and remember to be in depth!!