Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Journey to the Land of flowers, discussion at Marigold castle ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 13

Journey to the Land of flowers, discussion at Marigold castle

The gang heads their way along a path.

Raishiuko: So where are we going?

Girl: We're heading to Marigold Castle. Part of the Marigold Kingdom.

Nike: Marigold castle? I heard about that place. They say it's the first place to be made by the creator of this game.

Girl: Yes. And I think I can get you guys something that can heal your Phoenix. And we're nearly there. It's only a matter of time

till...

She falls in a hole.

Raishiuko: You okay?!

Girl: Don't worry. I'm okay.

Nike: We'll get you out!

Girl: No need!

She levitates out of the hole.

Hamtaro: She's flying! How is she doing that?

Maxwell: She's breaking the laws of physics!

Boss: Oh come on you guys. Don't you remember we're in a game? And that she's not a player but part of the game?

They ignore him.

Boss: Hmph. No one ever listens.

Osimaru: It'd be cool if I could do that.

Necromancer: I wonder how she does it and what class can get it.

Boss falls down.

Boss: I just told you guys why.

Girl: Sorry guys. But only NPCs and Blue Mages can do this. *lands* Come on! We're almost there.

Soon they arrive at Marigold Castle, proudly looking over the

town.

After getting out of the carriage they enter a secret passageway to a hidden throne room.

Raishiuko: I forgot to ask but, what by chance is you name?

Girl: My name is Sana. A high Runeseeker for the king of Marigold. I hope I can help your friend.

Bijou: Runeseeker? What's that?

Sana: Runeseeker is the upgrade of the Blue Mage. Except they can also learn powerful holy attacks as well.

She went to a bookcase and took a book with musical notes on it and turns to everyone.

Sana: Who here is a pop star?

T.W: I am, miss.

She walks over to him and gives it to him. His C.R.A.P-C glowed and said-

T.W's C.R.A.P-C: You've acquired the Songs of healing book.

T.W: What is this?

Sana: It's a book used by pop stars to use there special musical tools to help them and there friends. Flip to page 55, there's a spell to help heal this creature's wounds.

T.W turned to page 55 with the title bearing-

Great Halation

He took out his Symphonic Violin and Onaka found a music stand to prop the book on. T.W positioned his bow and violin and began to play an illuminating tune.

As he played Fi's wounds began to disappear and his strength returned. Soon after a few more chords the song ends and Fi fully recovered.

Osimaru: Fi your better!

Fi: It appears I am.

Fi gets up and stretches around a bit

Fi: I'm a lot better now, thank you music maker.

T.W: No problem.

Then his C.R.A.P-C- glows.

T.W's C.R.A.P-C: You mastered the Great Halation

!

T.W: Cool! I got a new move!

The ham hams cheer for him.

Boss: I don't get it. How come he gets the attention and I don't? He's a field ham too. Is there something wrong with me? *smells self* Nothing wrong.

Soon after they noticed over the throne they saw a man encased in a glass box.

T.W: Who's that?

Sana: That's my father.

Nike: If he's the king then you must be a princess right?

Sana: Yes. But I made myself a Runeseeker to protect my parents. But I couldn't save my father.

Raishiuko: Is he-

Sana: No he's still alive but the black alliance has taken his soul away.

Hamtaro: They can do that?

Sana: Yes and they almost did it to me and mom. But my mom made a deal with them. In exchange for my safety she let them imprison her within this castle's strongest dungeon. I've tried to reach but Mitro says he'll kill her if I try.

(Grunts)

T.W: THAT MONSTER!!!

T.W was very enraged to hear all of this could barely control his emotions.

T.W: These people are inhuman, taking a person's soul away is horrendous and inhuman and I won't stand for it!!! Where is the dungeon?!

Sana: It's hidden deep down in the heart of the cellar dungeon; I'll upload the map to your C.R.A.P-C's

She takes a card with a picture of a map on it and slashes it through everyone's C.R.A.P-C's (except Boss's) and the map appears.

Boss: Errrr. What about me?! Errrraaahhhh!

Sana: I employ extreme caution and thank you and good luck.

Hamtaro: Ok let's go!

Boss: It looks like one of us is already gone

.

They notice that T.W is not in the room.

Hamtaro: Where did T.W go?

Boss: He probably went to the dungeon.

Hakeru: I wonder where he could be? I hope he's okay.

Boss: Hello! I just said he could be in the dungeon!

Stan: Maybe he's in the dungeon.

Boss falls down.

Hakeru: We better go after him too. Don't want anything to happen to him.

Hamtaro: Then come on!

Raishiuko: You guys up to this?

They nod and they head off.

Boss: This is juts not right. If I'm being ignored for something I am then please don't let it be so.

Everyone sees T.W is far ahead of them still very enraged. Can T.W keep his cool while saving Sana's mother from Mitro and can they recover Sana's father?

Please stay tuned!!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!