Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Ham-Hams divided! First up, Hamtaro and Panda ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 16

Ham-Hams divided! First up: Hamtaro and Panda

Recap

T.W: Well here's the 411-

Laura and Kana recently bought a game known as Digital life and it was fun at first, we follow them to find ourselves in a bit of a pickle. Luckily we ran into Jullianno and he gave us the down low. Now we find ourselves rouge players in a game that seems to get more real as time goes by. But after meeting up with two of my friend's owners inside the game, we soon discovered that an evil organization called the Black Alliance aim to get special cards and use the soul of a king to gain the power to rule everything with his monstrous fist.

Through all this some odd things have occurred, it seems in this game hamsters and humans can communicate though were not sure why it has been a weird yet fun experience. Also we met Fi, a virtual pet of Kana's that has transformed into a rare Arcania Phoenix who's been a great help to us both in transportation and strength, as well as bravery and friendship.

We've found that this world gets more real as time passes; I believe this is somehow all a real place but the others wouldn't buy it without proof. Just when we start to think maybe our troubles are over Mitro shows up and we find ourselves in another battle.

Soon after we discover Mitro was a front for Lancor the true leader of the Black Alliance with his lackey who has a disturbing resemblance to Hamtaro easily beat us and re-infected us with the virus unable to log out and scatters all through the digital life world.

I pray I see the other hams again.

We see a beach, and Hamtaro is lying unconscious on it. He wakes up.

Hamtaro: Owchichi. Where am I? *looks around* Ham hams!? Where are you!? *sees Panda on a board on the water* Panda!

Panda: *wakes up* Huh? *sees he's on water* Ahhhh! Help me! Somebody help me!

Hamtaro: Try using something!

Panda: Okay. *looks at water* (if my Ex. Tech can hit that rock and not me, I can reach shore). Explosion Technique!

A token appears above him. It spins and hits Moon (meaning self).

Panda: Uh oh.

The board he's on explodes and he is sent flying.

Hamtaro: Panda! Hold on! *slashes safety card*, it grabs Panda and teleports him to shore* you alright?

Panda: *all swirly eyed* I'm okay I think.

Later they are at a Sea town cafe.

Panda: Man. Why did I pick Gadgeteer in the first place? This class is hardly useful, and whenever I try to my powers with it I end up having it back firing on me.

Hamtaro: It's okay Panda. At least we know that you can create anything with it.

Panda: But that's the thing. It's the only useful thing a Gadgeteer can do good. They aren't made for combat. Just making stuff isn't enough.

Hamtaro: Panda....

Black Mage: Did you hear about what is happening on Gijiki Island?

Hamtaro and Panda listen.

Fighter: Yeah. The Black Alliance is holding up all transport to and from the island. And there's no way onto it.

Black Mage: Anyone who re-logged in told us all about what happened.

Fighter: I wonder what they are up too. Gijiki Island doesn't really have any good things on it. Hardly any missions or items there.

Black Mage: Yeah man. I wonder why they even want the island in the first place.

Back with Hamtaro.

Hamtaro: You hear that? The Black Alliance is on Gijiki Island

.

Panda: If they're there, then the King's soul must be there too

.

Hamtaro: And so will Laura, we gotta get there somehow.

Panda: But all transportation to the island was taken by the BA.

Hamtaro: Hmmmm....Maybe you can make something to get us there.

Panda: But I don't want to use my power....

Hamtaro: Don't worry Panda. We can do it. Believe me.

Panda: Well....alright.

Outside on shore, they begin working on a metal miniature boat. They get the skeleton out,

then the hull, then the inside, and finally the outer detail.

Panda: Hey! We did it! And nothing went wrong!

Hamtaro: See? I told you we could do it. Now let's get to the island.

They are riding the boat across Mariena Ocean.

Panda: I wonder if the others will find a way to this island too. Cause if we have to fight the BA alone, my powers would have to be used and something will surely go wrong for sure.

Hamtaro: You still worried about what may happen if you use your different moves?

Panda nods.

Hamtaro: Panda. What you chose is very useful. Not just in what you can do, but what's special about how you use it.

Panda: Oh Hamtaro. I...

There's an explosion on the water. A BA ship is shooting Cannonballs at them.

Hamtaro: We're under attack!

Panda: What are we gonna do?

Hamtaro: Quick! Use your Gadgeteer powers or something!

Panda: But.....okay here goes. *slashes card* Shield Gear!

Another token appears above. It lands on Moon. And a shield surrounds the boat.

Panda: I did it!

Hamtaro: Way the go!

The cannonballs keep coming but can hit the boat.

Hamtaro: Head for that cave!

Panda: Got it!

They go to the cave to escape.

They dock inside and get out.

Hamtaro: We can stay here until they leave.

Panda: If they ever leave.

Later...they're still there.

Panda: Hamtaro. Do you think we'll ever get out alive?

Hamtaro: I hope so. I really miss Laura.

Panda: I can see that. I just hope we get the others free and stop the BA.

Hamtaro: We have to stop the BA in order to save the others. So we have no choice.

A glow appears from the other side of the room.

Panda: Hey what's that?

They go to the glow.

Hamtaro: I wonder what that is.

They touch it and get sent to a strange room.

Hamtaro: Where are we?

Panda: Hey look! It's a big gem thing!

They see a crystal, similar to what Boss saw.

Crystal: Greetings. I am Adremmelech. One of the 12 spirits of Iris.

Hamtaro: It's just like Boss and Famfrit.

Adremmelech: I shall give my power to one of you two. Who shall receive my gift?

Panda: Hey Hamtaro. I think you should have it.

Hamtaro: No Panda. You should get it.

Panda: But Hamtaro.

Hamtaro: You deserve it because you are in need of a special power right now.

Adremmelech: The little one is right. You seem to have a problem getting used to your Gadgeteer class.

Panda: Um. Yes.

Adremmelech: Then you shall receive me. My power will always aid you. It increases the chance of a successful use of a power you have by a lot. It'll be 90% of a success in what you use.

Panda: Wow! Thanks.

Adremmelech glows, and beams to Panda.

Panda's C.R.A.P-C-: Secret level up! Now level 80! Chroma Gem mastered! Sacred Jewel mastered! Mystic Sapphire mastered! You can now summon Adremmelech with the cost of 5 Star cards.

He gets 5 Star cards.

Adremmelech: I will assist in helping you get to your destination. When you are ready, come into the portal I shall set for you. You will know when to come here.

A portal appears.

Adremmelech: For now, train in the Cave of Soaring Tide. I hope for your safety little ones.

He disappears. Hamtaro and Panda leave the room.

Hamtaro: We should do what he says and train.

Panda: When should we start?

Explosions occur.

Hamtaro: I think right now.

BA thugs appear.

Thug 1: There they are! The little rodents who defeated Mitro.

Thug 2: Lancor will be pleased when we destroy the little buggers. Especially since they can't log out.

Panda: Mind if I take them?

Hamtaro: Go right ahead.

Panda: Alright! *runs toward the thugs* Mystic Sapphire!

A token appears above and lands on Sun (meaning the opponent) and they take serious

Damage from on coming shards.

Panda: Now take this! Chroma Gem!

Same as before, they fall asleep.

Panda: Now! Sacred Jewel!

Again, the thugs take even more damage from beams coming from above.

Panda: Now take this! *slashes 5 Star cards at once* I summon Adremmelech!

A giant dragon appears above the thugs. He charges a blast while the thugs are running.

Thug 3: Let's get out of here!

Adremmelech unleashes his mighty breath and the thugs lose everything.

Voices: BA Thug, logging out!

Adremmelech disappears.

Hamtaro: You did it Panda!

Panda: It actually worked. I actually did it!

Hamtaro gives him a pat on the back.

Hamtaro: I knew you could do it. I knew it all along.

Later...

Panda: I hope our training will be enough for us.

Hamtaro: I hope so too. You're a lot of levels higher than me. So definitely we should.

Panda: Then let's begin.

Hamtaro draws his sword and Panda puts on his claw gloves. They begin to spar.

With another Spirit of Iris found, there are 10 left. Who will get them? Find out next time.