Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamster XXX ❯ William/Kurica ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hamster XXX

By William

"Come in!" William called out as he heard a knocking on his door. Kurica walked in. "Kurica! This is a surprise!" He said. Kurica smiled. "Hey, Will." She said. "What brings you here?" He asked. "I need some advice." "Okay, sit down and I'll try to help." She sat down on the corner of his bed. "So, what troubles you?" He asked. "Well, I don't think Supaku loves me...." She said, "Whenever we're dating, he always flirts with other girls!" "Well, I think you need to talk to him... you know, you need to tell him that you don't like it when he flirts with others." Kurica looked into his eyes. //Wow, he's pretty handsome....// She thought. //I can't believe I haven't noticed it before! And he's always so nice to me.... he's everything I look for in a ham... and I just noticed it now!// "Um, William, there was one other thing..." "Huh? What is i...." He was cut short as Kurica's lips pressed against his. He was surprised, and tried to pull back, but she grabbed his head and held him there. He closed his eyes and gave into the kiss. He put his paws on her waist and slid his tongue into her mouth, frenching her. They pulled away from the kiss and gazed into eachother's eyes. "I love you, William." "I love you too, Kurica." Kurica turned her back to him. "But it woudn't work... you have Pashmina, and I have Supaku." She said sadly. "We can't cheat on them... it would be wrong..." She could feel the bed move as William got closer to her. "Kurica... I know how you must feel. I'll admit.... I really don't want to hurt Pashmina in any way, but I love YOU, Kurica. I thought Pashmina was the right one for me, but I was wrong... YOU are. And I know you have feelings for me, too..." William reached around to her front, and placed a paw on one of her breasts. "AH! William, what are you..." "Shhhh... just relax." He started carressing her breast. "You'll like this." With his other paw, he rubbed the outside of her cunt, teasing her. Kurica gasped. "William... don't stop..." He gently pinched her nipple. "Don't worry, I won't." He said, slipping a finger into her moist entrance. She moaned, and he seductively nibbled her earlobe while he fingered her. Kurica started moving her hips in synch with his finger, every time he pulled out, she pulled back a bit, and when he pushed his finger in, she thrust her hips forward. Her breathing grew heavier, and William knew she was reaching climax. He slid in another finger, and started to rub her clit with his other paw. "Will.... I'm going to.... AH!" Her body tensed up as a whiteish liquid dripped from her pussy, and then she relaxed. William removed his fingers , and licked the fluid off of them. "Mmm." William said, smirking. "Ready for round 2?" Kurica turned to face him. "You bet!" She pushed him onto his back. "Ooh... frisky, are you?" Kurica positioned herself on top of him. "Oh yeah." She grabbed onto his huge cock and guided it to her dripping cunt. "Kurica... this may hurt at first." William said. "Don't worry. I'm a tough girl. I can take it." She slid down onto his cock, and winced as her hymen broke. Some blood dripped onto William's fur, but he didn't notice.
He placed his paws on Kurica's waist and started to slide her up and down on his cock. She whimpered with each thrust. "Ah... harder! William, harder!" William squeezed her ass and quickened his pace. "Kurica... I'm going to..." "Me too... AH!!!" They both came at the same time. William filled Kurica's tight hamgina entirely, and to the point where it was dripping down the sides of his dick. He lifted her off and laid her down next to him. They were both exhausted. "I.... love you... Kurica..." "I love you too..." They fell asleep in eachother's arms, together for all eternity.

Please tell me what you think! I'll only continue if I get reviews!