Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation's Super Karaoke Party!! ❯ The variety opening act ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hamtaro Generation's

Super Karaoke Party!!

I decided to try something new; this is separate from my mainstream series but has my HG exclusives singing my favorite songs. Enjoy!

Our story begins on a big stage in T.W's backyard and friends from all around came to see a show. T.W came from behind a curtain in a smashing tux Hakeru made to see an anxious.

T.W: Hey everybody and welcome to our super Karaoke party!!

(Crowd cheers)

T.W: Tonight we're performing some of the best songs ever written. First up our very own Stan and Sandy singing there variation of the 1999 version of the "Sister Sister" theme!

T.W returns to backstage as the curtain rises to see Sandy on keyboard with record scratching thing on it, and Stan with his maracas in matching outfits. Only difference was Sandy had on a female sign necklace, where as Stan had on a male sign necklace with sunglasses on his forehead.

Sandy then presses a button on her keyboard and a Karaoke version of the song begins-

"Oh Sister Sister"

Sandy the does the record scratch and the song begins

Both: Brother, Sister. Brother, sister.

Sandy: I've got my own mind.

Stan: I do my own style in my own time.

Sandy: And now everybody sees how different we've come to be.

Both: Brother, sister.

Sandy: Even though I'm glad to be with ya.

Stan: I gotta feel what's real for me, like you gotta do what's right for you.

Vocals on tape: Oh, oh, oh, oh. O, oh, oh. Whoa, oh, oh, oh. Whoa-ho-oh-oh, oh sister!

Both: Brother, sister, oh. Brother, sister.

The song ends with them each doing a pose. The crowd cheers and after taking their bows they leave the stage with their equipment.

The curtains close as T.W re-enters the stage.

T.W: And that was Stan and Sandy's variation of the "Sister, Sister" theme. Next up we have Auntie Viv, Sandy, Bijou, Hakeru, and Pashmina doing different variations on "The facts of life" theme.

T.W again heads backstage and the curtain rises to see a replica of the facts of life Eastland cafeteria and everyone was wearing replicas of the Eastland uniform expect for Auntie Viv who wore something Mrs. Garrett would wear. The music then starts and Sandy, Hakeru, Bijou, and Pashmina we're in a chorus like group and they began to sing to sing together.

All except AV: There's a place you gotta go for learnin' all you wanna know about the facts of life-

(Fanfare)

The facts of life.

Auntie Viv: When your books are what you're there about, but your looks are you care about-

Chorus: The time is right to learn the facts if life.

Bijou: When the world never seems, to be living up to your dreams.

Chorus: It's time you started finding out what everything is all about.

(Fanfare)

Chorus: When the boys are used to hate-you-date-

Auntie Viv: I guess you best investigate-

Chorus: The facts of life, the facts of life.

Auntie Viv: If you hear them from your brother, better clear them with your mother-

Chorus: Gotta get them right, the facts of life.

Bijou: When the world never seems, to be living up to your dreams.

Chorus: It's time you started finding out what everything is all about.

(Fanfare)

Chorus: When the boys are used to hate-you-date-

Auntie Viv: I guess you best investigate-

Chorus: The facts of life, the facts of life. Gotta get them right, the facts of life!!!

Then they go into vocals I can't duplicate in writing and the song ends. Everyone claps and cheers and the music from the season 2 version kick in. Everyone but Bijou leaves as the song begins.

Vocals on tape: Dum dum (Fanfare) Uuumm.

Bijou: You take the good, you take the bad, ya take them both and there you have-

The facts of life, the facts of life.

There's a time you gotta go, and show you've grown and now you know about-

The facts of life, the facts of life.

When the world never seems, to be living up to your dreams. And suddenly you're finding out the facts of life are about you-

Yo-o-o-ou.

It takes a lot to get them right, when you're learning the facts of l-ife

Vocals on tape: Learning the facts of life

Bijou: Learning the facts of l-ife.

Vocals on tape: Learning the facts of life!

Bijou: Learning the facts of li-i-i-ife.

The curtain falls as the song ends, everyone was cheering and clapping, then the curtain rises again to see everyone back again taking a bow the curtain then lowers and everyone backstage was applauding as they left the stage.

Boss: You were all great, especially you Bijou.

Sandy: Yeah Bijou, the way you sung that solo in the second act, you did all right.

Bijou: Thanks everyone.

T.W had gone back on-stage while everyone else cleared and re-set the stage for the next act.

T.W: Now I'm going to perform my version of the Mary Tyler Moore theme.

The curtain rises and there was a set of a scene of New York, T.W went to the middle of the stage and grabbed the mike and the song began.

T.W: I dedicate this song to my best friend Cocolette Hollis wherever you are.

(Singing)

How will you make it on your own?

(Instrumental)

This world is awfully big, and girl this time you're all alone.

But it's time you started living. It's time you let someone else do some giving.

Love is all around, no need to waste it. You can have the town why don't you take it?

You might just make it after all.

(Instrumental)

You might just make it after all.

Then T.W pulls out a chef's hat and flies it in the air as the song ends.

Everyone cheers and T.W takes a bow.

That's it for now I hope you enjoyed it. You can find the songs on sitcoms online not with the tweaks I made but listen along and you'll really get into it. I'm hoping to make an audio version of all my fics and put them on my site that's still in development and if you think you could one of my HG exclusives and stay true to the original English voice actors e-mail a test file of the voice you're doing. You can find out more by going to http://hhhq.hyperboards.com/ and look in the spam section and find "I'm going audio and get all the details.

Well until next time

See ya!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!