Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation's Super Karaoke Party!! ❯ Act II Old time hits new again ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Act II Old time hits new again

We last left our story with T.W's successful performance and we find him now backstage getting a little protein kicks with a piece of Peanut butter toast.

T.W: Krump, krump, krump, krump. Oh I may be as nervous as I was at the talent show I was nervous enough to need a serious protein kick.

Then Hakeru and Bijou came over to join him.

Hakeru: This karaoke party was a great idea T.W; I was worried you might've well choked. But you were great.

Bijou: Yes that was very good. I'm sure Cocolette would have liked it.

T.W: I certainly hope so. Well I better go announce the next act.

Bijou: Oh don't worry about you just stay and rest awhile, you need some time off your feet. Hamtaro will cover you for now; you'll want to rest up for your next act.

T.W: All right then, I'm still pretty hungry.

Hakeru: I'll stay and keep you company, my next act isn't until later on. Peanut butter toasts my favorite, could I have some?

T.W: Sure.

So she takes a piece and the two chow down. Meanwhile Hamtaro is out on the stage wearing a smashing red tux and matching top hat warming up packed crowd.

Hamtaro: Our next act is a new rendition of "Smiling Bomb" Performed by Asura!

The crowd applauds and as Hamtaro leaves the stage, the curtain rises to Asura with a mike in his hand. The music starts and after a brief instrumental the song begins

(Singing)

Asura: Running in a crowd in a faceless town, I need to feel the touch of a friend.

In the countryside I wander far and wide, the isolation gets me again-

I don't know where to go-o-o-o-o!

When I feel like cry-ing, oh my. It's time to open myself, do something new, I want to stop-

And grow up a bit.

Then suddenly, my power and confidence start swelling up, magically erupt. And it's all because of kindness that I feel, from people I don't even know!

Then suddenly, my intuition and wisdom grows, and then I know-

That most of all I sense compa-a-asions wield into strangers wherever I go.

Thank you for waking me up!

The song then ends with Asura doing a pose, the crowd cheered as he took a bow then left the stage.

Meanwhile backstage T.W and Hakeru got quite full and after brushing some crumbs off his face he returns to the stage.

T.W: Well we've certainly had some great talent so far and I'm sure the best has yet to come. Now our next act here's Howdy and Dexter's version of "Nothing's gonna stop me now"

As T.W leaves the stage, the crowd applauds as the curtain rises to see Howdy on mike wearing a fancy red velvet apron, Dexter also on mike

had on a matching bow tie also of red velvet and a New Yorker cap. The music starts and after a quick soft-shoe the song begins.

(Singing)

Dexter: Sometimes the world looks perfect,
nothing to rearrange.

Howdy: Sometimes you just get a feeling
like you need some kind of change.

Dexter: No matter what the odds are this time,
nothing's going to stand in my way.

This flame in my heart-

Howdy: And a long lost friend-

Both: Gives every dark street a light at the e-nd!!!

Standing tall, on the wings of my dream


Rise and fall, on the wings of my dream

Dexter: The rain and thunder


Howdy: The wind and haze-

Both: We're bound for better days.

It's our life and our dream,
nothing's going to stop us n-o-o-w!!!!!

The crowd cheers and applauds after taking a quick bow they leave the stage as the song hits the last fanfare and ends.

As the curtain closes and the hams reset the stage for the next act, backstage everyone commented on their performance.

T.W: Great act you two, top notch.

Hakeru: See what happens when you work together?

Dexter: Yeah I know what you mean.

Howdy: Maybe we should try it more often

Pashmina: You both where great, do you think you do another one?

Penelope: Okyoo!

(Blushing)

Both Th-thanks Pashmina.

T.W: Well I'm up again.

T.W returns to the stage as frisky as ever.

T.W: Okay everybody here's our own Auntie Viv and Elder ham on piano for a special tribute.

The crowd gets silent as the curtain rises and we see a set of an old house living room and in the middle of the room was an old piano. The stage lights dimmed and candles from around the set lit the stage.

Auntie Viv and Elder ham wore clothes that you'd find people wore in the 30's and Viv on piano played and Elder ham sung along.

Elder ham: Boy the way Glenn Miller played-

Auntie Viv: Songs that made the hit parade-

Elder ham: Guys like me we had it made-

Both: Those were the days.

Elder ham: Didn't need no welfare state-

Auntie Viv: Everybody pulled his weight-

Both: Gee our old LaSalle ran great, those were the days.

Auntie Viv: And you knew were you were then!

Elder ham: Girls were girls and men were men-

Both: Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.

People seem to be content

Elder ham: 50 dollars paid the rent; freaks were in a circus tent-

Both: Those were the days.

Auntie Viv: Take a little Sunday spin!

Elder ham: Gotta watch the dodgers win-

Auntie Viv: Have yourself a dandy day-

Both: That cost you under a fin.

Auntie Viv: Fur was short and skirts were long, kates could really sold a song-

Elder ham: I don't know just what went wrong-

Both: Those were the days!

The lights returned on and the candles blew out in the wind. Everyone applauded and cheered as the two left the stage.

That's it for now I hope you enjoyed it.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!