Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation's Super Karaoke Party!! ❯ Act VI Bijou goes soul searching, a bard is whistling in the wind ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Act Vl

Bijou goes soul searching, a bard is whistling in the wind.

While everyone else was in T.W's backyard preparing for there second night of performance, Bijou explores the forests when she discovers a lush green meadow.

She spends some time smelling the flowers and skipping stones in the stream. She then layed on her back atop a grassy hill feeling the wind brushed her ponytails against the grass.

As she watched the clouds go by Bijou began to feel a lot better.

Bijou: Ah! Now this is what I needed, a nice calm place to relax.

Just then Bijou heard a strumming noise that she recognized. When she sat up and looked up a nearby Cyprus tree to see Jingle strumming his signature chord.

Jingle: Yes I quite agree, this place is quiet, calm and serine. I hear the wind whistling to the sky, some fish splashing a rhythm and a bluebird and robin soar by.

The seeds of dandelions dance under a dark narrow log, and seagulls fly by but don't stay to long as they long for there second home in the sea.

Bijou: Hello Jingle it's me!

Jingle: Hamha down there, now unless my spikes became curls aren't you that little French ham-girl?

Bijou: Yes but my name is Bijou.

Jingle: Yes I remember now please forgive my rudeness it's hard to remember names of all I know or once knew. Which brings to mind I noticed a gathering the other night from my favorite oak tree.

Bijou: That must've been our karaoke party; we invited all our friends to come so we could put on a show of song, dance and sight as well as sound.

Jingle: A party where you celebrate music and sound an interesting concept it sounds.

Bijou: I was wondering since you sort of sing and recite poetry do you think you might want to play at our party tonight?

Jingle strummed a few chords as responded.

Jingle: I'm grateful to be included but sadly I must decline, I just can't create a mood when pressured by time. Though if I were to come would I be free to say my heart's mood in limerick form or vocal interlude?

Bijou didn't quite know what he was saying but basically figured out he asked if were to come he could take his time.

Bijou: Well sure there's no pressure it's just for fun.

Jingle: In that case I'll be there when the sun goes away, by the rhythm of the night I'll be there to play.

And with that he leaps from the tree and onto his pig friend Herbert and rode off.

Bijou then stood up and began to walk towards the path to T.W's house.

While at T.W's house everyone finished everything needed for tonight's show and went to the parlor and enjoyed some rice balls and lemonade.

Hakeru: Well that was hard work, but it was all worth it.

Boss: You said it. You know it only takes three things to build strong muscles. A good diet, a moderate exercise program and a dash of hard labor and there you are.

T.W: Easy for you maybe, but I did feel strong doing all this work and it's worth it. So does everyone know what songs they're goning to perform?

Everyone nodded, just then a knock came at the door. T.W went through the parlor pass the kitchen and into the living room/foyer. He opened the door and to his surprise it was Bijou, after showing her to the parlor she took a place on the couch and dug into a late lunch.

That's it for now I hope this helps curve your carving.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!