Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation's Super Karaoke Party!! ❯ Act V One night ends as another draws near, team ham-hams falls apart ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
One night ends as another draws near, team ham hams falls apart come as often as she used to.

T.W: It seems ever since we started this karaoke party in my backyard she only comes to rehearsals and performances, maybe there's problems at home she doesn't want us to know.

Hamtaro: I never thought of that.

Oxnard: Pashmina you talked to her last night, is she having problems at home?

Everyone looked right at her, of course she knew what was bothering Bijou but as a friend and fellow girlfriend couldn't give a personal reason such as it was, but she didn't want to lie to her friends as they were worried about Bijou as well.

Pashmina: Well all I can say is she was feeling a little down but with a little rest she might feel better.

Cappy: I hope that's all it is, sometimes I feel so down not even a new hat will cheer me up.

Boss: I think I'm going to go see if she's all right.

Hakeru: We'll come too.

Boss: Thanks but I want to go alone, there are some things I have to do.

So Boss went alone to Bijou's wondering what happened between them

Meanwhile Bijou tried to think of a way to tell Boss she wasn't ready for marriage but at the same time not make him feel too bad and without admitting her feeling for Hamtaro which was getting tougher as the days went by.

(Pacing back and forth)

Bijou: Oh think Bijou; think what am I to do? I don't want to make Boss feel bad, but there's no way I can marry him, how am I going to get out of this?

Boss: Get out of what?

Bijou gasped and turned to see Boss at her window laughing a bit. She then went to the window and opened it letting him in.

Bijou: Oh Boss hi! So what's up, I hope nothing's wrong.

Boss: Oh no everyone's fine, it's just we've kind of been worried about you. Pashmina told us you were feeling down, so I thought I'd come by.

Bijou: Oh yeah I was feeling a little down but I'll be all right. I just needed some quiet time to myself. You know I got a letter from Henrietta today, since you're here I could read it to you.

Boss: Oh sure.

Bijou then went into her cage and brought a piece of paper and opens it up and reads the words as she imagines her voice.

Dear Bijou

I hope this letter finds you well. Things have gotten quiet since you left Paris but that's to be expected. It's interesting but me, Gari, Annette, Liz, Jonas, and the others decided to get together at my house every week, and recently we went to a hidden part of the park and dug out are own hang-out like the clubhouse in your homeland.

I guess we got inspired after you showed us your hang-outs and I think we'll build our own fun park, maybe the next time you and your friend's visit we can all play there together. T.W recently wrote me about the karaoke party you're holding, unfortunately I can't be there but I wish you well. We all wish you well.

Have fun love your friend Henrietta.

P.S: I'm sure-

Bijou then realized she better not tell Boss the rest of the P.S or things might get crazy all over again.

Boss: Why'd you stop isn't there more?

Bijou: W-well yeah but it's just girl stuff.

Boss: Uh ok? So you coming to the show tonight?

Bijou: I'll be there (Chuckles).

Boss: Well ok then, bye.

So Boss jumped from the window and slid back down the tree, as he left for the tunnels Bijou decided to go for a walk and jumped to the nearest branch and slid down the tree leaving her open letter by the windowsill

P.S: I'm sure Boss will understand, after all friends like you come once in a blue harvest moon.

Cliffhanger yes but you'll find out soon enough.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!