Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation's Super Karaoke Party!! ❯ Act IV Will things ever be okay, Boss and T.W duet style ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Act IV Will things ever be okay? Boss and T.W duet style

Boss went to the parlor of T.W's house seeing he was gnawing on an Apple-Peanut cookie and a cup of Acorn tea.

T.W: Ahh, I feel so much better.

Boss: Hamha T.W you feeling better?

T.W: Yeah a lot better thanks, I saw you and the girls perform you were great.

Boss: Thanks, our duet is coming up so I'd thought I'd see if you were up for it.

T.W: Of course I am, I had been on my feet so long all I needed was a few minutes rest. Now you came in a little down, is the show doing all right?

Boss: Yeah it's not that, it's just that I think Bijou and I are drifting apart. Ever since we came home she's been somewhat quiet around me. She doesn't come to the clubhouse much anymore, and….

T.W: What?

Boss: I think she doesn't want to be my friend anymore.

T.W: I'm sure that isn't true, come sit down.

So Boss sat down in the chair beside him, poured another cup of tea and got another cookie and they talked for awhile.

Meanwhile back at the show everyone wondered were Boss and T.W as there acts were coming up.

Oxnard: Where could they have gone?! I know that T.W needed rest, but did Boss go?

Hamtaro: Relax Oxy I'm sure they'll return soon. Let's wait a bit longer, if there not back in a few minutes then you'll have to go on.

Oxnard: Me? But I'm not ready. I haven't practiced enough! What if I forget a line?!

Hamtaro: You'll be fine, hopefully Boss and T.W will be back and you'll have sometime to practice. Now that I think of it I haven't seen Bijou since the last act. Do you know where she went Oxnard?

Oxnard: I think she went to talk with Pashmina.

Oxnard was right as over on the right side of backstage Bijou had been talking with Pashmina about earlier and crying a little.

Bijou: I'm really starting to worry about Boss. I thought he might have heard me but maybe he was too knocked out to get it. More or less I'm worried that if I say how I'll really I could loose Boss as a friend forever.

Pashmina: I wouldn't worry too much; I have to admit I'm in the same boat as you. All I can say is that no matter what you decide things will work out somehow.

Bijou: Thanks Pashmina. I needed to hear that. Well we better get to the audience.

Pashmina: I thought we had more acts to do?

Bijou: Don't you remember, Boss and T.W are doing a duet and they wanted us in the audience because they a surprise. They also said they especially wanted me and Hakeru to be in view of the stage.

Pashmina: I remember now and I think things got a whole lot more complicated.

Bijou: How so?

Pashmina: Well I think they want to propose and this time I don't think I'm wrong. I mean what's more romantic then announcing to everyone how you feel?

Bijou: But this is silly, I'm not ready to be married to anyone!

While Bijou's worries intensify, Boss feels calm serine. After 2 more cookies and another cup of tea he felt more or less like himself again. After cleaning up the table, the dishes and themselves they had right out to the backyard.

Meanwhile the crowd was getting just a little impatient, the set was ready, the props were ready but Boss and T.W was still a no-show.

Hamtaro: I hope nothing's wrong, well we can't wait any longer so you'll have to go on Oxnard.

Oxnard: All right.

Just then two familiar friends came backstage.

Hamtaro: You made it!

Oxnard: And with less than a second to spare.

T.W: Sorry to keep you waiting, is the set ready?

Boss: Are the girls in the v.i.p box?

Hamtaro: Yep everything's ready.

Oxnard: Get out there and break an egg!

Hamtaro: I think it goes "break a leg Oxy."

Oxnard: I know but I don't want to wish bad things to happen to my friends.

Everyone sweat-dropped but could understand why.

So then Boss and T.W made there way onto the stage the fans finally glad the show's going again.

T.W: Sorry for the delay everyone, we had some problems off-set but now the show will continue as planned. Our next act features Boss and yours truly in a duet dedicated to two very special girls.

The girls in the box began blushing and wondering who it was.

The curtain behind is the New York scene from T.W's solo act on this time it had a runway like you see in fashion shows.

T.W: For those who are just getting here I had sung this song before dedicated to someone I ounce loved who due to family issues was unable to come tonight. But this time I want to dedicate this song to someone who reminded me what courage is.

Boss: I too dedicate this song to someone special, someone who's always brought joy and laughter to my life. So Bijou-

T.W: And Hakeru-

The two who had been sitting next to each other blushed immensely.

Both: This is for you.

This time the 1971 version as opposed 1970 version of the Mary Tyler Moore them had begun and with a step up onto the platform, T.W reaching into his tux and pulled a top hat and put it on his head the song began.

(Singing)

T.W: Who can turn the world on with a smile?

Boss: Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?

Both: Well it's you girl and you should know it-

(Points at Hakeru and Bijou)

With each glance and every little movement you show it-

Love is all around no need to waste it-

You can have the town why don't you take it?

You're gonna make it after all.

(Fanfare)

You're gonna make it after all.

then right at the finish they take there hats and throw them in the air and the roses the fly out from both hats and float down falling into the hands of Bijou and Hakeru.

Everyone applauded and cheered on a nice performance.

T.W: Well that's a wrap for tonight, but come back tomorrow same time, same place for more karaoke fun.

Hope that works.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!