Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ It Could End in a Second ❯ Life is Good......For Now.... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
CHAPTER 1- LIFE IS GOOD….FOR NOW….
 
 
 
 
 
Hamtaro awoke on a sunny Saturday morning. Looking up, he saw Laura still in bed. Wow, she stays up late….she needs more sleep! Hamtaro thought to himself.
 
Laura opened her eyes and stretched, “Morning, Hamtaro. Im going to the shopping center with Kana, ok? I will see ya later!” She said, getting out of bed. Grabbing her clothes, she went into the bathroom to change and freshen up.
 
Great! Her and kana always take a long time there! Oxnard and I will have plenty of time to hang out with the ham hams! Hamtaro thought, thinking of the exciting adventures they would have. Everything is great, now that everything is sorted out between me and Boss! I really thought he was mad at me…
 
~! FLASH BACK! ~
 
Boss: Hamtaro! I don't want u hanging so close to her!
Hamtaro: Im not doing anything Boss! I promise!
Boss: Then what were u doing earlier?
Hamtaro: Heke?
Boss: Don't play dumb with me, Hamtaro! I know what u did! *grabs his shovel*
Hamtaro: Ahh! What are u gonna do with that?!
Boss: Something I should have done earlier!
Hamtaro: *cringes*
Boss: I have to fix my beautiful…tunnel u wrecked! she was perfect! and u…stepped on
her!
Hamtaro: *sweat drop*
~! END FLASH BACK! ~
 
 
I was scared for a moment! I thought he meant something…or someone else, oh well, that was in the past…well…yesterday! Oh! Laura is leaving! I better get going!
 
“See ya later, Hamtaro!” Laura said before exiting the room with her wallet.
 
Bye Laura! Have fun! Now….lets go! Hamtaro got out of his cage and crept along the back wall of Laura's bedroom. He squeezed through the small hole and slid down the drainpipe. He landed on brandy with a small thud.
 
“Bye Brandy! I will be back later!” Hamtaro said to the lazy dog. She gave a small grunt and let Hamtaro slide off her and onto the ground
Hamtaro walked down the sidewalk to the clubhouse. He dodged in and out of bushes so people wouldn't try to touch him or see him. Finally he reached the park. Looking around, he saw people everywhere! Even blocking the clubhouse entrance! Im gonna have to dig! he thought. He found a place near the tree and started to dig. diggi duggi diggi duggi. The entrance was cleared!
 
Hey everyone! Sorry Im late!” Hamtaro said to his fellow ham hams.
Hamtaro!” Bijou said, running up to him.
Hey Bijou”
We are going to zee shopping zenter! Are you coming?”
Of course! Lets go!”
 
 
 
HAMTARO IS IN HIS CAGE
 
 
Hamtaro sat there…unbearably upset. He got home earlier feeling happy. Only to find Laura crying her eyes out when she got home. She came over to Hamtaro's cage.
 
“Hamtaro…we…are…moving! To the United States!”
 
 
 
 
 
That is all for now, I want reviews!