Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ It's Penelope's turn ❯ Yipee! ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mist surrounded Penelope as she awoke. She felt sore all over her body and saw a body lying next to her. It was Ruby but he lay motionless and his wasn't breathing. That's a relief. Penelope thought with a sigh. She got up and noticed she was laying on a rock at the bottom of the waterfall. That's when it hit her. Jelly helped also and she had to be around this place. She started looking for her and saw a faint figure on the other side of the waterfall on the dirt. She ran over there, clumsily and fell a few times on the slippery rocks. Jelly was breathing as if she was sleeping. She shook her rough and Jelly woke up confused.

Where am I? She moaned.

Er, you and I fell off down a waterfall. Penelope said.

So now what? She said looking everywhere to find a path or the way out.

We can go back to the clubhouse and I know what direction it is because you can see streets faraway. Pointing at a zooming car as Penelope said to Jelly.

So that's what they did and headed to the clubhouse. By the time it was around 7 in the morning they were half way to the clubhouse.

Penelope, my feet hurt badly can we take a break?

But this is our 39th break. She sighed. We can't take any more breaks, by time it's our hundredth one it will be pitch black. She thought. She saw a frog sleeping and stickie it. It awoke and started to hop off when Penelope grabbed Jelly and gogo on the frog. It took 1 whole day to make it to the clubhouse. But when they entered no one was there. So they had parties with some younger hamsters and had a FUN night.

Pashmina: This is awful! Penelope died. No that can be. Don't think that Pashmina, she didn't die or did she? Waaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm dreaming. This is a nightmare!

Hamtaro and the others patted her on the back but she would push them back and sob louder.

Come lets go back Pashmina. Said Bijou.

So they went back to the clubhouse to see hamsters going in and out of the door.

Hey do you youngsters know what you're doing? You're on private property! Boss yelled but they ignored him. They went inside to see Penelope and Jelly laughing and having a good time.

OH MY GOD!! PENELOPE YOU'RE ALIVE! Pashmina ran over to Penelope and gave her a deadly hug. Within minutes Penelope fainted and foam was coming out of her mouth from the (deadly) hug. Poor Penelope...Sweat drops appeared on all the ham-hams excepted Pashmina and the parting youngster hamsters.

THE END!

That's all. I'm finally done with this fanfic. Why? Cuz I wrote a new about a girl meeting Rurouni Kenshin and I can not write three fanfic in a row. I'm trying to finish my other fanfic about hamtaro meets the mice pikachu and so on so that I can right another fanfic about hamtaro and it'll be really funny so I'm trying to finish these two so I won't forget the newest one about hamtaro!!!