Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Memories ❯ Bijou reprogrammed ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Bijou reprogrammed

(Bijou is still lying motionless on the floor)

????: That did the trick. My memory erase spell worked! I needed to do that. For what I seen with Sparkle and Stan they broke free from there evil by there loved one. If Bijou lays eyes on Hamtaro, she will most certainly break free from her evil. But...she won't if she don't even know who he is! Mwhahahaha!

(Bijou groans, and slowly gets up)

Bijou: Huh? Where am I? Who am I? Who are you?

????: I am the leader of the Evil Dark Circle and you're my loyal servant named Bijou.

Bijou: I'm evil?

????: Yes, VERY evil. You have killed hamsters before. You are very murderous!

Bijou: I have? I am?

????: Bijou, there're are a group of meddling Hamsters known as the Ham-Hams I want you to kill them all. Especially Hamtaro! Do you understand me?

Bijou: Yes, master. I understand.

????: So go do it! Go! Now!

(Bijou turns around and slowly exits the chamber)

????: With her memory complete erased. Not even Hamtaro can free her from her evil! MWHAHAHAHAHA!

(Meanwhile, at the clubhouse)

Maxwell: Ok! Has everyone packed some food?

Ham-Hams: YEAH!

Boss: Alright! Lets go find Bijou!

Pashmina: Shouldn't we wait for Hamtaro first?

Penelope: Ookwee.

Boss: Bijou might be in danger! We haven't got time to wait for Hamtaro!

Howdy: Why do we have to go? We've been travailing to place to place all week!

Dexter: I don't know about you ham-hams. But I'm staying.

Ham-Hams: What?!

Pashmina: But Dexter…..Bijou might be in danger.

Panda: Maybe Dexter is right staying here. I mean what if the Dark Circle guys have Bijou?

Boss: WHAT?! That's crazy! (Thinking) But it's true…..

Cappy: Well I'm not staying here! Last time I stayed here I got killed!

Sparkle: That won't happen again Cappy! You've trained up! Next time, those Idiots try again you kick their butts!

Cappy: You're right! HIYA!

(Cappy begins kicking the air)

Dexter: Who does he think he is Ham Lee?

Sparkle: No. But he is strong now. Not as strong as me but strong.

(Stan walks into the clubhouse)

Stan: Yo Hams. What's with the backpacks?

Maxwell: We are going to look for Bijou Stan. She might be in danger.

Stan: oh…..

(Stan walks over to the corner)

Boss: "OH"?! Aren't you going to help us?

Stan: no………

Ham-Hams: HEKE?!

Dexter: This is odd. Normally Stan will jump at the chance to help Bijou. She is a girl after all and you know how Stan likes to flirt.

Pashmina: He hasn't flirted with me either. Sandy's death must have really got to him.

(The Ham-Hams look at Stan, who is kicking in the air, and without another word they left the clubhouse. Dexter went too)

TO BE CONTINUED…