Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Evil ❯ Mistaken Identity ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Love And Evil
Chapter 1: Mistaken Identity

(It is another dark day at the Dark Circle castle. Bulky, Cyborg and Morph are playing cards in the dining room, Alice and Shadow are practice fighting against each other in the training room Warham is watching them blowing smoke in the air and as for Spat…..he is walking around the Dark forest outside the castle)
Spat: Why me. pfpth?! First master send me to help my stupid sister only to find out she already completed her task and now I am on guard duty! Pfpfth! Waste of time! It's not like the Ham-Hams are going to attack us!
(Spat walks further away from the castle, the leaves rustling as he walks over them. After 1 hour he stops and sits down on a tree stump)
Spat: This is pointless! No one in their right mind will attack us! PFPHT!!

(All of a sudden, whistling is heard)
Spat: Heke? What's that sound, Pfpth?
(Spat floats towards the sound, the whistling gets louder, a hamster comes into sight, and Spat hides behind a nearby tree. The hamster walks past; it is white and brown with yellow ribbons)
Hamster: This forest sure is creepy! Luckily I am not scared, Nope, not scared at all!
(Spat jumps out from behind the tree)
Spat: Hey you! Pfht!
Hamster: Hm?
(The hamster turns around; Spat puts his pitchfork to the hamster's throat)
Hamster: Eek! Is there a problem?
Spat: No problem at all, pfpft! I haven't seen you before! Are you a new Ham-Ham?
Hamster: Ham…….Ham….?

Spat: Don't play dumb with me, ptpfh! You are now prisoner of the Dark Circle!
Hamster: Dark Circle? Prisoner?!
(Spat puts away his pitchfork and grabs the hamster)
Hamster: Hey! Let go of me you big meanie!
(Spat drags the hamster to the dungeons of the Dark Circle castle)
Hamster: Please let me go! You are hurting me! I haven't even done anything!
Spat: Shut up, pfpft!!
(They pass a cell with a hamster already in it, it is Sparkle, she is sitting in the corner of her cell, quite and covered in dust)
Hamster: Poor little hamster…..
(Spat throws the hamster in the cell next to Sparkle and locks it. The hamster lands on its face)
Hamster: Oof!
Spat: Pfpft! This is your new home, get used to it! Food will be supplied…….. every month! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
(Spat floats away, the hamster runs up to the cell bars)
Hamster: Let me out! I have rights! WHERE IS MY LAWYER?!
(The hamster sighs and sits down in the corner of the cell)
Hamster: What have I done to deserve this! That meanie locked me up for no reason at all! He called me a Ham-Ham! I am not a Ham-Ham! I am an Amanda!
(A tear appears in Amanda's eye)

Amanda: This place is so cold….. I want to go home!
Sparkle: Get used to it kid, This is your home now…
Amanda: Heke?

Sparkle: No one is coming to rescue us…..no friends….just yourself….i should know…
Amanda: Hey….no need to be down in the dumps. We are going to get out of here!

Sparkle: Yeah right! I have heard that before!
Amanda: We will get out I have a plan! At least….i hope I have a plan….
(Amanda walks over to the bed and lays on it and closes her eyes)

TO BE CONTINUED