Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Evil ❯ Two Brainwashed Slaves are better than one! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Love And Evil

Chapter 4: Two Brainwashed Slaves are better than one!

(Amanda drags Dexter to the double doors to ???? Chamber and knocks it twice, the door opens nearly instantly, Amanda drags Dexter into the room, the doors shut behind them)

Amanda: Master, I have returned with the Ham-Ham known as Dexter.

(???? Is sitting on his throne, he looks and smiles evilly at Dexter)

????: Welcome to my chamber of darkness, young ham-ham.

Dexter: And who might you be?

????: Your ears aren't worthy enough to hear my real name. Just call me "master".

Dexter: Master?! You aren't the master of the Dark Circle by any chance are you?

(???? Nods and chuckles evilly. Dexter steps a few steps back and turns his eyes to Amanda, who is kneeling in front of ????)

Dexter: Tell me, why did you brainwash this young girl?

????: Why? *chuckle* I'm always looking for new servants to do my every bidding.

Dexter: You are a nutcase!

????: HMP?!

(???? Points his staff at Dexter)

????: That's enough from you, little fool!

(The orb at the end of his staff glows sending out waves of darkness at Dexter)

Dexter: AAAARRRRHHHH!!! MY-AAARRRRHHHH!!!

(Dexter holds his head and closes his eyes)

Dexter: …..AARRRRHHHHH…!!

(Dexter's paws fall to his side as he falls silent. The symbol of the Dark Circle appears on his forehead)

????: Now tell me again what you think of me.

(Dexter slowly opens his eyes; his eyes are an blood red)

Dexter: You are a great master and I will obey your every command.

????: I must say I have really outdone myself this time. Turning two of the Ham-Hams in my slaves in one day! Amanda! Dexter! I am paring you two together now leave me!

Dexter & Amanda: At once, my lord.

(Amanda and Dexter leave the chamber)

????: *Evil smile*

(Amanda and Dexter are walking down the long corridors of the castle)

Amanda: You know….I never mentioned this in master's room but you are kind of cute!

Dexter: I take that as an insult, Amanda!

Amanda: Don't talk to your new partner like that, Dexy! Or I won't help you destroy the Ham-Hams!

Bulky: Well now, what do we have here?

(Bulky walks out of a nearby room)

Amanda: Greetings, fellow Dark Circle member! I am Amanda, master's new loyal slave and this is….
Dexter: I am Dexter!

Bulky: I know who you are four-eyes! I never thought master would turn you into one of us! So what kind of powers do you two have?

(Sparks sparkles on Amanda's checks)

Amanda: I have the power to electrify my foes. You will find my power quite shocking!

Dexter: I do not need any powers! My wit is all I need to take down those foolish Ham-Hams!

Bulky: So you two are working as a team?

Dexter: That is correct. You know the saying, "Two evil servants are better than one". What a wise decision made by master.

Amanda: ……….

Dexter: What is it?

Amanda: Have I ever told you, you look really cute when you say things like that?

To Be Continued………..