Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Love Battles on the Floor Again ❯ enter the elite ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

You know what peeps, it's good to make an installment on something people actually like. Anyway, I've dubbed the next of ham after the creator of the next of ham (That person knows who that person is) for this chapter. Enjoy.
 
A rainbow of hams walked into the arcade, a good seeing distance from the hams. One of the girls, who caught Dexter's glance, gave him a wink. Being the gentleham that he is, Dexter waved back. "Those guys look pretty cool." said Cappy.
"I wonder if they're in the tournament?" asked Maxwell.
"They are," answered Boss, "and they're your biggest mountain to climb."
"You know zem, Boss?" asked Bijou.
"Yes."
"Who are they?" asked Cappy.
Boss took a breath and answered, "Those hams are literally trouble."
"Names, please." suggested everyone.
"They are known as The Comet Crew."
"Comet Crew?"
"Okyoo?"
"Yes, they are The Comet Crew, a family of elite floormasters."
"Hey you guys," said Pashmina as she rejoined her friends. "Didja get a load of the bunch that just walked in?"
"Yup, Boss said they go by the name Comet Crew." answered Dexter.
"Tell us more about them, Boss."
 
"Listen up everybody." Boss cleared his throat, then continued. "As I said earlier, The Comet Crew are a family of elite floormasters who are very well known by the veterans of the game. A Floormaster is someone of high skill on the dance floor games like the the elite floormaster duo, Rage and Emi. [Hmmm, these names sound familiar....] Their styles are graceful, unorthadox, you name it, they're that good."
"Sounds totally freaky." said Sandy.
"You said it." said Cappy.
"They take stuff like this seriously." Boss continued. "As they are incredibly skilled. Each of them has their own signature style, which is hard to beat."
"Can they be beaten?" asked Dexter.
"You mean, have they been beaten?" corrected Maxwell.
"They can... and they have." Boss answered. "I read it in the paper one day. The Comet Crew took on a challenger in the championship Floormaster's Clash. It was closely played, but all six Comets were beaten. The challanger never said his name, but the Comets refer to him as... The One."
"Do they, the Comets I mean, know his name?" asked Hamtaro.
"If they do, the paper never said." answered Boss. "But that One, was incredibly skilled."
"That's very helpful to know there will be class A competition in this tourney." said Pashmina.
"You're insulting them, for they are in a class of their own;" said Boss. "Ice, Yami, Dandy Lion, Blossom, Noah, and Trav, they are the Comet Crew."
"Those guys sound interesting." said Hamtaro.
"They don't look so tough."
 
The hams turn to see Sparkle and Stan. "How long have you been here listening?" asked Hamtaro.
"We came in a little while after the Comets." answered Stan.
"Nice story, Boss, but I don't buy into it at all." said Sparkle. "Just a bunch of useless hype if you want my opinion."
"I want your opinion of the date you had with my brother." said Sandy.
"Stan actually didn't flirt, he kept his attention on me instead of the other girls. Finally, someone is recognizing my beauty."
"Well Sparkle, I'll go sign us up for the tournament then." said Stan.
"Okay, go on ahead. I'll go ahead and take on a Comet."
"Um, Sparkle, I-"
"Just watch me work, Boss."
 
Sparkle went to the Comets who were stretching. "Hey you, with the flower, I'm calling you out." She said.
"You mean me?" the girl ham asked.
"Yeah you."
"I know you're not ready for me, so I'll leave you to shadow me."
"Shadow you?, haha no. I'm ready to battle you..... if you're not afraid of losing again."
 
"Boss, why did Sparkle say that?" asked Hamtaro.
"Because she has a death wish." answered Boss with folded arms.
"Oh."
 
"You got some nerve running your mouth where it shouldn't be running."
"You got some nerve running from a challenge."
"....Touché. Fine, prepare for destruction."
"You wish to destroy Sparkle, the dance floor queen? Well then, let's battle."
"You pick the first song."
"Fine I will... uh... name?"
"Blossom."
"Right. Blossom, you're going down."
Tch, you wish. Blossom thought confidently. I'm going to stomp her into a mudhole.
 
Sparkle chose Dynamite Rave and headed for the settings; Sparkle hit 2 speed, Blossom hit 4 speed; freeze off; Blossom hit vanish, Sparkle hit reverse; heavy load for both girls and the game began. Meanwhile, Stan came back from registerring his duo in. "So Sparkle's taking on one of the Comets eh?" he asked.
"She'll lose." said Boss.
"You're real supportive, Boss man."
"Sorry, but it's the truth."
"Well look on the bright side." said Hamtaro.
"What bright side?" asked the other hams.
"We'll get to see how good they are first hand. This way, we'll know what to expect."
"I'll spot her from a distance." said Stan and off he went to eye his date.
"Shouldn't we go with him?" asked Cappy.
"Don't get involved, this is Sparkle's funeral." said Boss.
"But what about Stan?" asked Pashmina.
"She he get into trouble, then we'll step in."
 
Stan had joined Sparkle and the other member of the Comet Crew. "I've heard rumors on how skilled you guys are." he opened up a chat.
"Believe them, they don't lie." said one of the Comets, a gray ham with black wristbands.
"So how good are you guys?"
"We're elite."
"Don't you mean former elite?"
"What do you mean, former elite? Don't bring trouble with you, you cracker."
"No trouble, just watching my date on the floor with this girl right here."
"Do us a favor, tell your girlfriend to watch her mouth."
"She not my girl yet, but I'll make sure to tell her after the round."
 
"Well Sparkle, you got guts, I'll say that." said Blossom.
"You got skill, I'll say that." said Sparkle.
 
And with that, the round was over, a draw. "Interesting, we tied." said Sparkle. "You pick the next song."
"That was a good warm up, now it's time to get down." said Blossom.
"I'm Stan, what might your name be?" Stan intro'ed himself.
"You may call me, Elite Master." the gray ham answered.
"Do you have a name?"
"I just told it to you."
"Do you have a nickname?"
"Yes. Juggernaut Floormaster of Battle."
"I'll just call you Blanx, 'cause that's all you're shooting to me."
 
"Who is Stan talking to?" asked Pashmina.
"That, Pashmina, is Noah." answered Boss. "He leads the Comets and it the strongest of the family of Floormasters. Sparkle is facing against 'Miss Shojo Grace' herself, Blossom."
 
"Okay then Sparkle, time to Drop Out." said Blossom.
"Fine." said Sparkle, but then thought, She had to pick this song....
"Blossom's putting Sparkle on Drop Out." said Pashmina.
"If Sparkle can survive this song, she may have a chance." said Panda.
 
After the simple beginning, everything went like a downhill battle for Sparkle. "Hang in there Sparky, you'll be okay." cheered Stan.
Yeah right, thought Noah. "Finish her off, sis."
Hang in there... easier said than done. thought a struggling Sparkle.
"What's wrong your highness, do you feel your butt slipping off your throne?" asked Blossom.
"You can say that's pushing it." answered "Queen" Sparkle.
"I'm taking your crown, after this, it only gets faster."
"Faster..."
 
Sparkle was in danger, she barely sliced the imminent empty guage of battle. her defeat it near. "What the hell kind of song is this?" asked Stan.
"One where weak little punks like you and your date will never survive." Noah answered.
"You watch your mouth."
"You gonna make me?"
"I thought that was what The One did."
BLAM!
"You lose, Sparkle, I am the new dance floor queen." said Blossom.
"Yeah I lost. I'll leave now." said Sparkle.
"Oh no, you still have one last thing to do."
"I guess I'm to refer to you as Queen Blossom now, aren't I?"
"True, but you also have to bow to me and kiss my feet."
 
[If I offend anyone in the next line, sorry about this.]
"If you think I'm going to kiss your feet, you're out your damn mind!"
"Well that what fallen queens of the floor do."
"Prove it."
"Yami, set up the footage."
"Already set and ready to play." Yami said.
"I gotta see this one." said Stan.
"Fine." said Noah.
 
Yami played the footage and it clearly showed a former queen relinquishing her crown to a new queen. "You truly are a Dance Floor Queen, I hope your reign is a long and prosperous one, Queen Amanda." with that, the former queen bowed and kissed the new queen's feet. The former queen stood, held up the arm of the new queen and everyone cheered. Yami stopped the tape and began to disassemble the projector. "That tape is fake." said an outraged Stan.
"No, it's vintage." said Yami, then the shadow colored ham continued with his work.
"You've seen the proof, now bow and kiss my feet." said Blossom. "And where's my crown?"
"I left it at home, but I'll bring it since I'm in the tournament."
"Fine, I'll accept a later crowning, but you still have to complete ceremony."
"No way, Sparkle's not kissing your feet." said Stan as he went to stop the demeanor...
But Noah blocked his way. "Stand down." he ordered.
"Get the hell out of my way, Blanx."
"You will NOT interrupt ceremony."
"Watch me."
 
Stan forced his way by Noah, but Noah took Stan's left arm and threw him over his shoulder. Stan went back first into the side of another game. "No way." said Howdy.
"Let's move, hams." said Boss as he led the charge.
 
"Stan..." Sparkle went to run to Stan, but Blossom tripped her, sending Sparkle face first into the ground. "While you're down there, kiss my feet." said Blossom.
"Never." said Sparkle.
"You WILL kiss my feet, it is your duty as a fallen queen."
"Stop this crap now!"
 
Boss and the other hams appeared. Bijou and Pashmina went to Sparkle aid (ironic, isn't it?) assome of the guys went to Stan. Boss B-lined it for Noah. "You got some nerve acting out of line like that." he scolded.
"Hmf, stay out of matters that don't concern you, Boss." said Noah.
"Stan and the rest of these hams are my matter, and I won't have them harm, especially for no reason."
"No one is to interrupt ceremony."
"That doesn't give you the right to fling him into another machine, Noah."
 
"Stan, are you okay?" asked Cappy as he and Dexter helped Stan get up.
"Noah, so that's his name..." said Stan.
 
"You know, it's this kind of behavior that I don't tolerate." said Boss.
"So what, you don't tolerate much anyhow." said Noah.
"The act you did was inexcuseable."
"Kinda like how you kicked us out?"
"I kicked you out because you brought trouble to my clubhouse."
"Well you need to check your hams for bringing trouble our way."
 
"Step down, ladies, this queen ain't done here yet." said Blossom.
"You're crazy, having someone kiss your feet." said Pashmina.
"You don't deserve to be a queen." said Bijou.
"You know, you're a sweetie.... okay, just this once, I'll be a better queen. You don't have to kiss my feet, but you will hail me."
"Sparkle, don't." said Pashmina.
"It all right, she earned that much." said Sparkle as she stood up. "Don't get too cocky, I'll be back for my title, Queen Blossom."
"See, now was that so hard?"
"Don't push your luck, highness." said Pashmina.
 
"You know something, Stan got what he deserved trying to interrupt ceremony." said Noah.
"Don't worry, I ain't mad at you, Noah." said Stan.
"Stan let me handle this." said Boss.
"Don't waste your breath on him, Boss. He doesn't even want to talk about how he got beat anyway."
"Watch your mouth!" barked Yami.
"Who was that guy that beat you former elite Floormasters anyway?" asked Tango.
"He... we refer to him as The One, we do not speak of his name."
"You don't have to speak of me, I'm right here."
 
 
Find out about the "One" next chapter peeps, review!