Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Lovers in the Night ❯ Lovers in the Night ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Lovers in the Night by Dyl Man/Invader Jorma/SNESLordof1995

Shogakukan owns Hamtaro/Tottoku Hamutaro
Title idea came from a song by the rock band, Toto, from their hit album, Toto IV.
The only thing I own is this fanfic.

A/N:This is quite a surprising turn, eh? First of all, This is one of my few fics that is BELOW PG-13. And another thing, this fic is rather romantic, not any of the disgusting humor you see in most of my fics. and most of all.....This is my first fanfic (BUM BUM BUM) that is NOT written in script format! Also, this is my first shot at a romantic story, so please dont flame me. I'll accept both Positive and Negative reviews however.


It was just a normal day at the Ham-Ham clubhouse. Like usual, Laura left home for either school, or to do things with her friends and family, allowing Hamtaro to escape from his cage and have fun at the HamHam clubhouse. They would usually do things to help out Laura. Of course, around 5:00 PM, all the other HamHams left back home while boss just sat back and relaxed after a hard day's work. However, what would happen around nighttime would be different this time around...

"Tsk Tsk," sighed Boss. "Nothing to clean up, nothing to eat, not even anything on the the good ol' HamHam TV." He sat on his comfy armchair, bored. "You could go outside and take a walk around the park," suggested a 'mysterious' voice. "Who said that?" asked a startled Boss. He turned around and saw it was only Snoozer. "Oh Yeah, I forgot," said Boss, " You're the only HamHam who doesnt leave around evening. But I shall take your advice. Thanks." and with that, Boss quickly scampered out of his little home and walked to the park.

The time now was 10:00 PM, as Boss stared at the street lights, the Beautiful-as-always Cherry Blossom Trees, and, of course, all the happy lovers, sitting on the benches, chatting and even kissing. Boss looked at one couple, both the male and female were 16, and they kissed romantically. Boss smiled. "What a lucky couple," he said. "Luck Indeed." Then, Unexpectedly, Boss heard a familiar voice. "Hello Boss," it said. Bossknew that voice. He would never forget that voice. he turned around and saw, who else....

"B-Bijou! W-What a surprise!" He said. "What are you doing out here so late?" "My Owner, Maria, is currently fast asleep right now," she said, "So I decided to go out for a walk, since, for some unknown reason, I cannot sleep. What are you doing out here?" she asked. "Eh, I was just bored," replied Boss, "So Snoozer suggested I take a walk." "I see," said Bijou, "You are so very lucky to have a fellow HamHam stay with you and give you advice from time to time." "Well, that's Snoozer for ya, too lazy to get up and have fun." Boss said, laughing. Bijou giggled along with him. Suddenly, Boss had dissapeared.

"Boss?" asked Bijou, "vere did you go?" Then Boss quickly returned, with a small basket full of cherry blossoms. "Zere you are, silly boss," said Bijou, smiling. "B-B-Bijou, I-I-I G-Got these for y-y-you..." he handed Bijou the basket full of cherry blossoms, and Bijou sniffed one of them. "Oh...Boss," she said, "Zey're beautiful." Boss Blushed. "S-So," said Boss, "What do you think of this place at night, huh?" "It is so romantic," responded Bijou

Then, Boss had an idea. "Hey, Bijou," thought Boss, "What say we race up to the highest branch of that cherry tree over there, eh?" "Sounds like fun!" said Bijou. "Ok," said Boss, "On your mark....get set....GO!" Of course, Boss let Bijou have a head-start, and Bijou, of course, got up to the branch before Boss did. Finally, Boss crawled up to where Bijou was. "(pant pant) Great job, Bijou," Boss said, giving her the thumbs up signal. Bijou giggled and said "Thanks!" Boss then got next to Bijou, and looked up at the stars with her. "Say, Bijou", said Boss, "Can you find the constellation known as Orion?" "No, I cannot," said Bijou, "Can you tell me where it is?" Boss pointed up to 3 little stars in a row. "See those 3 stars?" said Boss, "That's Orion's belt." Suddenly, Bijou noticed it, along with other constellations. "Look, I can see zee big dipper!" She said, "And zee famous zodiac, Scorpio!" For about an hour, Boss and Bijou discussed many things, such as Maria's piano, and theories of where scnoozer came from.

It then became 11:30 pm, and Bijou was getting tired. She and Boss decided to get down from the Cherry Tree. "Boss, Thank you for a fun time," said Bijou, "Hope to talk to you here again sometime." They were about to go their separate ways, when suddenly, Boss asked....

"Bijou? I-I Need to tell you something..."
"Yes, Boss?" ask Bijou.
"Bijou, I've been wanting to tell you this for so long..."
"What is it?" asked Bijou.
"Well, I, Uhm..." stammered Boss, "I-I-I.....I.....love....you...."
Bijou was rather flattered. "...I love you too, Boss..."
They both then kissed each other on the lips.
"So, same time tomorrow night?" asked Boss. "I would love that..." replied Bijou. They both then left for home.

Boss tucked himself into bed, possibly being the happiest Ham on Earth at the time, with a big smile on his face. "I will always love you, Bijou.....always..." Then, Boss went to sleep. Of course, Snoozer overheard him. "Boss, you cwazee..." he said, as he continued to sleep, like always.

And tomorrow then became a normal day for the HamHams, but that night was a night Boss and Bijou would never forget.

Never

THE END.

A/N:whew, there, finished. Well, how didja like it? Like I said, I'll accept positive and negative reviews, as long as the negative reviews arent too offensive. ^_^ other than that, have a good day. Invader Jorma/Dyl Man, signin' off.