Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Mini Musume ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mini Musume

By: Zakuro Princess

This is the tale of three rival kingdoms, Jewelet, Cherieum, and Flormia. Once they were friends but another Kingdom, Suget, hated their bond. The best friend princesses of the kingdoms, Sapphire the princess of Cherieum, Crystal Jewelet and Pearl Flormia were separated.

"Crystal, Pearl, I really miss you." The white and pink ham-ham missed her friends. She looked in her drawer and found a picture. She focused her eyes on it. Tears started coming out of her eyes. That was the time they were just two years old, the day they met.
"Sandra! Sandra can you please come here?" A black and brown hamster appeared. "Yes Madame Sapphire?" Responded Sandra. Sandra always helped Sapphire when in need. She was her favorite servant. "Can you please find a way to communicate with Pearl and Crystal?" Sapphire asked. "Why don't you call them? The king and queen aren't here." Said Sandra. "Great idea Sandra! You always know what to do! Can you get them on line?" "With pleasure!" Sandra went and dialed a number then press flash and dialed and then pressed flash again. "Hello Cassie, Petal? Can you please get Crystal, and Pearl? Sapphire would like to speak with them. I'm sure they'll be delighted. Thank you! Sapphire, here you go!" Sandra passed the phone to Sapphire. "Hello, Crystal! Pearl!" "Sapphire!" Said Crystal. "Sapphire, like Yay!" Squealed Pearl. Crystal was twirling her hair around her finger and Pearl was dancing. "Shh!" said Sapphire. "Why?" asked her friends at the same time. "Are your parents there?" Asked Sapphire. "No." Said Crystal. "Oh my gosh! My mom is here!" said Pearl. "You better keep quiet!" said Sapphire. "Yeah ok." Said Pearl almost whispering. "How've you been guys?" Asked Sapphire. "I'm good! Especially since you called!" Said Crystal with bliss in her eyes. "Me too no duh!" Responded Pearl. "Why did we have to be separated!" Asked Pearl. "Yeah! We're only 13!" said Crystal. Sapphire heard the door open "Got to go! Tomorrow meet me at Suget Mall!" said Sapphire. "8:00 am!" said Pearl. "And bring a camera or anything to remember this day!" said Crystal. "Deal! Bye!" said all girls and they hung up. "I miss my friends. I'm running away to live with the ham-hams," said Sapphire.

Crystal giggled and started to talk to Cecile. "So will you take me?" Asked Crystal. "But of course!" answered Cecile. "So tell me, Panda and me hot or not?" Crystal asked. "Hot!" responded Cecile. They started to giggle. "So Lucky and me, hot or not?" asked Cecile. "Totally hot! Almost burning!" Crystal responded. They giggled again. "You think mom would let me go?" asked Crystal. "Were?" "The Mall. Suget is in the middle of Cherieum, Flormia and here." Said Crystal. "You mom is nice, I'm sure she will." Cecile said as she smiled. "You're right! Thank you Cecile!" Said Crystal and she hugged Cecile. "You remember the first time you went to the mall?" Asked Cecile "Oh yeah!" Said Crystal imagining that day. "I bought so much jewelry I looked like a gold statue! Pearl bought so much make-up she looked like a clown! And Sapphire bought so much clothes she looked like my closet!" Crystal said laughing at every word she said. "I miss the ham-hams. I'm running away. To live with the ham-hams," said Crystal.

Pearl was trying to convince her mom to let her go to the mall. "Please Mami!" "No! No, no and no!" "But why?" "Tomorrow we're going to get you a boy ham!" "But Mami! I love Panda and Cappy! Please oh please let me go!" "Fine but when you get back from the mall you better have both of them with you! Understand!" "Yes Mami." Said Pearl as she bowed. "Good! But I want nothing to do with those girls! The ones from Cherieum and Jewelet!" said Pearl's mom as she left. Petal entered the room. "So?" "Yes!" Both girls squealed. "Petal, tell me. Which ham-ham do you like?" Asked Pearl. "Umm well to tell you the truth, Howdy. He is so funny and a fast runner too. When ever I hear his voice I melt!" answered Petal. "I miss the ham-hams and my friends. I know! I'm running away. To live with the ham-hams," said Pearl and she started packing.