Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Mini Musume ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Next Day 6:50 Am

"I'm ready, bye Mama." Sapphire said with tears in her eyes. "I shall miss you." "Ready to go girl?" asked Sandra. "Yes." Said Sapphire walking out the door with a suitcase in her paws.

"Au Revoi Mommy. We will unite when his nonsense is over." Said Crystal looking forward to meet her friends and her sisters. "Let's go Crystal." Said Cassie. "Oui Cecile." and she walked to Cecile's car, put her suitcase in the trunk and sat in the front waiting to leave.

"See you Mami. See you soon." Pearl said and grabbed her suitcase. "We have to go now Pearl!" Said Petal handing Pearl a sandwich. "Thank you." She said and walked to the front door.

Later 7:00 Am

"Sapphire? Pearl?" Crystal said when she saw Crystal and Pearl. "Crystal!" Sapphire and Pearl said together. "We have to go." Said Petal. "See ya girls!" said Sandra. "We'll keep in touch ok." Said Cecile. "Right." Said the girls. The servants left. "Why do you have a suitcase?" asked Pearl. "Well it's kind of crazy but I'm moving in with the ham-hams." Responded Crystal. "Me too!" "Me three!" "Guess we'll all be together then." Said Sapphire. "Forever." Said Pearl. "And more." Said Crystal. "Hurry! Our flight leaves at 8:00!" said Sapphire. They all started running out side and took a taxi.