Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Rocky's Quest: Seasons ❯ A new arrival... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rocky's Quest, Chapter 1: Reunited.

Being alone does not have to mean isolation-rather to be truly alone is being shunned and ignored by those close to you.



"My brother is coming to visit"
"You have a brother?"
"I do!"
"I never knew that!"

It's been quite a long time since the Ham Hams met, everyone has matured physically and somewhat mentally.
It was a beautiful cool Summer morning outside, the Sun was shining, the river was sparkling, and there was dew on the grass. There's two hamsters sitting under a tree.

"What's his name?" Sandy asked

"Rocky" Maxwell replied "His name is Rocky"

"Sounds cute"

Maxwell stood up and sputtered "Cute?"

"Yes, cute, I bet he has a nice body, too"

Maxwell looked like he was about to cry "ooh, oh, I'm sorry Maxy, I was just thinking.. since he's your brother and all." She sat him down and rested her head on his chest. "that he'd be like you.." She grabbed a handful of his fur. "I can like someone's name but still be attracted to you, right?"

"I guess, I shouldn't have jumped to.. to.." Sandy had placed her paw over his mouth. Her loving stare calmed him. "shh" she whispered. She pulled him close and kissed him deeply.
"ahhh" Maxwell moaned "I love you, Sandy"

"I.. I love you, too.. Maxwell"




--Later on--


Everyone was in the clubhouse, and the girls were sitting on the round sofa.
"Like, Maxwell told me he has a brother, his name's Rocky" Sandy said
"Maxwell has a brother? Why'd he never tell us?" Pashmina asked
"I suppose it never came up."

"Do we have to do this now, Max? I just got here and I'm aching like crazy" Someone in the tunnels asked.

"Yes, we do! What if something happens while you're resting? Your last thought would be 'I never met Maxwell's friends!'" Maxwell replied

"Okay, okay, let's go then."

Max walked in the door with a hamster that was as tall as he is behind him.

"Hey everyone! This is my sibling, Rocky."

Rocky, these are my friends, Dexter, Sandy, Boss, Hamtaro, Bijou, Stan, Howdy, and Snoozer"

"Hello, everyone!" Rocky greeted.

"Hi, Rocky!" Everyone greeted back

"That's not everyone, Rocky. Over there is Pashmina"

"..." Rocky looked at Pashmina and blinked, Pashmina smiled at him and opened her mouth a little.

"Is there a place to sit down? I need to get off my paws." Rocky took a seat next to Pashmina and rested his head on her shoulder. Pashmina blushed as he did this.

"mmm, you're very soft." He said as he fell asleep





Pretty bold for a girl you just met, Rocky!


That's enough for Chapter One! Work on #2 is underway!