Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Rocky's Quest: Seasons ❯ Cold Flames, heartbreak. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rocky's Quest: Chapter 3, Perspectives


Note: First sourish scene.


Love can do many things to someone, it can create life, it can take life, it can fulfill you with happiness, or tear you apart inside, don't get caught up in a bout of passion. You'll regret it.


It's going to be a cold night, there's no clouds."

Rocky held Pashmina.

"A guy could get lost in those sparkling blues."

Pashmina giggled. "Rocky, you're so mean!"
Rocky smiled.
"I know, you're my little Angel tonight, Pashmina, and you're all mine!"

"Don't mention it Rocky, I didn't wanna be by myself all night. Whenever I'm alone at night, I get scared Like there's always a big monster hiding behind me .. Rocky?"

"What is it?"

"The Moon seems so small.. I want you to hold me.. It's dark."

"I." Pashmina curled up in Rocky's lap and closed her eyes.

"That's enough, Rocky."
Pashmina said as she cozied up to him, resting her head on his chest.
"That's enough.."

Rocky put his paw under her chin, Pashmina looked up at him.

"You brighten my night.. my Angel"

Pashmina pulled herself up to him, Rocky closed his eyes, and they share their first kiss.


--Later, Morning-time--

Oxnard was rushing for the Clubhouse, favorite seed in hand, he made his way. In the tunnels he heard a strange thumping sound from the walls, kind of rhythmic. Oxnard, being Oxnard, got a little freaked out by this and started running to the door of the Clubhouse, and when he made it, he opened it quietly.. and found no-one there. He could still hear the thumping sound, but it wasn't muffled by the walls any more.. he knew the sound was coming from near him-and even though he was scared, he started looking around the clubhouse. When he looked up at the second level, to his surprise, he saw something horrible... his former friend, Howdy having sex with his first love, Pepper.
"Howdy! oomph, Howdy! Ooh! Speak cowboy to me, you bastard!" Pepper cooed.
It could have been the sudden wave of emotions flooding him, or he didn't want to interrupt them out of worry of what he'd do to Howdy if he did but, he started walking to the door, not taking his eyes off Howdy and Pepper. Before he could start thinking about watching where he was going, Oxnard stumbled over a chair and crashed into the table. Noisily. both Howdy and Pepper realized that they weren't alone and stopped fucking right away, Pepper looked at Oxnard's face, right into his eyes, she saw sadness, anger, pain... all that you'd see in someone whose heart had just been torn in two.
"Oxnard...?" She gasped "Oh Oxy, no!"
Oxnard was laying on his back over the table when he started crying. Pepper ran to his side, tried to hold him, but was pushed to the ground. Oxnard jumped to his feet and ran out the door, Pepper got up and tried to block him from leaving only to hit the ground again. Oxnard stopped on his way out and looked back.
"Pepper.. I thought you loved me.." He said quietly, almost in a whisper "I THOUGHT I LOVED... you... Why would you do something like this? I thought I was treating you well! I THOUGHT that you were satisfied with me.. I guess I thought wrong.." At that, he ran off with Pepper following him.


Rocky saw Oxnard run by, crying, and Pepper following him a distance behind. He looked at Pashmina, who was still sleeping on his shoulder. "Pashmina!" He whispered "Pashmina! wake up!" Pashmina wouldn't wake up, so he gently slid away from her, rested her head on the ground and ran after Oxnard. Oxnard, meanwhile, had gotten tired and sat down for a break from running. He buried his face in his paws and started sobbing violently. When he sat down, he felt someone put their arms around his neck,

"Pepper?" He didn't smell Pepper, this scent wasn't hers.
"Pepper? No, it's Rocky What's wrong?"

"R..Rocky. No.. leave me alone.." Rocky put his paws against Oxnard's chest and gently pushed him to the ground. Taken completely by surprise, Oxnard could only squeak. "Rocky.. uhh!"

"Shh... I'll make you feel better." Rocky nuzzled Oxnard's chin softly.
"Ro.. No! Get off! Please.. Just.." Oxnard started to hold Rocky tightly and cry. "I hadn't done anything! SHE never told me I had done something wrong!" He gasped "What can I do? What did I do?"
"Shh.. what happened Oxy?
"Pepper... and.. no, I.. I have to be alone for a while." Oxnard pushed Rocky away and ran off into the grass. Pashmina walked quietly up to Rocky and grabbed his paw.
"What happened, Rocky?"
"I don't know.. But I don't think it's good." He turned and smiled at Pashmina. "But don't worry, he'll be okay, I'll make sure of that."


--

I KNOW I KNOW. LAAAAATE.

Hello my (most likely former) readers! Sorry for the extensive wait..

I had this to do and that to do and the other thing.
and I'm an extremely lazy and forgetful person.

Many many apologies to you 3 readers of mine.

If you feel like reminding me that I have a story to write, contact me via AIM at Hammyfan2 or MSN at hammyfan2@gmail.com