Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Stopping the Dark Circle ❯ Love Shots? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Strawberry looks down to see what the commotion was.
Strawberry: AAAAAAH! Harmony! Spat is hurt! He got slashed like hawk did to me! Do something!
Harmony: ME?! You like him...you do it!
Strawberry: But he thinks I'm dead!
Harmony: Who cares! Just go down there and heal him and I'll take care of Morph!

So Strawberry jumps down from the heavens. It was a long way down there!

The dark circle ham-hams gasp-p to see spat hurt. Then they hear a distant scream, they started to look around who it was.

Strawberry: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! She finally lands right in middle, where spat and hawk were fighting.

Strawberry: Ouchy!
She looks at Spat. The words he said to her rang in her head but she wanted to help. She went by him and used a healing spell on him. He fully recovered.

Hawk: Awww! How sweet! But sorry to say this I need that girl so I can take her to the police for stealing some gems.
Strawberry: I didn't steal them!!

But before she knew it he grabbed her and ran off...disappearing. He ran past the clubhouse and the ham hams saw him carrying Strawberry, who was squeaking.

In the heavens

Morph: I'm dead?! Waaahhhhhhh!! No!
Harmony: Be quiet please. You're hurting my ears!
Morph: Who the heck are you?!
Harmony: I am Harmony. Don't worry your not dead. I'm going to send you back now! Bye-bye!

Morph falls from the heavens and lands on the grass hard. He gets up and sees Spat.

Morph: Hey Spat! What's wrong?
Spat: she's alive.....
Morph: Heke?

All of a sudden the Ham-hams appear with Panda's secret weapon!

Strawberry finally gets away from the hawk guy and tries to run back to where Spat was. A couple yards away from her she sees the ham-hams carry the weapon!

Strawberry: I have a bad feeling. She tries to stop them because they have no idea what they're facing!

Strawberry: Ham-hams stop! Don't do- her sentence was cut off. A pebble dropped on her head. She appeared in the heavens (again).

Strawberry: Harmony! Stop them! Both of them! I can sense something bad gonna happen!
Harmony: I'm afraid I can't.
Strawberry: Why?
Harmony: They both have war in their hearts. Nothing can stop them now!
Strawberry: There's got to be a way! Please tell me anything and I'll do it!

At the battle site

Stings: What is that thing?!
Panda: it's my latest invention.
Hamtaro: panda's been working on it for a while.
Bijou: Oui. We are going to teach you all a lesson!

Alice: I'm so scared!

Alice fires a fireball at Panda's weapon. It blows up and the Ham-Hams go flying everywhere. The Dark Circle laugh evilly.

Strawberry: Harmony! Tell me what to do!
Harmony just sat there thinking.
Strawberry: Oh...it's my entire fault! I should have never gone in their cave and spied on the ham-hams this would never happen!
Strawberry sees a bag of love shots.
Strawberry: Gimme that! I know this wont work but I'm gonna try!
Harmony: Waaaah! No don't do it Strawberry!

But too late Strawberry throws a love shot at any one. The love shot lands on Stings! He is white and has red hearts all over him and he can't do bad things.

Strawberry: Eep! That outfit looks wrong!
Harmony: That's it! We can throw love shots at the evil ham-hams!
Strawberry: I dont feel well...
She went on the other side of the cloud.

Stings: Ah what a bright day. Lets go over and see if the ham-hams are okay! Lalalala

Stings hops over to Hamtaro

Alice: What's wrong with him?!
Shadow: He's all white and covered in hearts!

Stings picks up Hamtaro

Stings: Are you alright, Hamtaro?
Hamtaro: yeah I'm fin....STINGS?!

Hamtaro jumps up

Stings: oh you got a big booboo. Let me kiss it all better!

Hamtaro: aarrrhhhh!!

Harmony: Alright! It's working!
She throws another one done there. It hits Alice.
Strawberry: Argh! I can't watch!

Alice has a flower headband and is has a pink and purple body...she too can't do bad things.

Harmony: Bulls eye!
Strawberry: That's so awful looking! Don't you think that's kind of mean!
Harmony: Are you kidding? It's fun! Hahahahaha!
Strawberry: Calm down!


Alice: what am I doing? I shouldn't be fighting! Lalalala. I'm going to pick some flowers! Lalalalala

Alice hops away

Morph: what is going on?!
Spat: it's Harmony. The winged pain in the rear end, pfft!
Bulky: Where is she?! I'll crush her!!
Cyborg: I can't locate her. She is not on this planet.
Morph: Huh?! I am getting out of here!!

Morph runs away.


Harmony is having a good time.
Harmony: Come on Strawberry! Try it!
Strawberry: Um...ok.
She takes a love shot and throws it at bulky!

Bulky turns all sweet and nice and helps the ham-hams up.

Strawberry throws another one at Cyborg, who is now a cleaning cyborg. And she throws one at Shadow who is Orange and yellow who cant to bad things either.

Only Morph and Spat were left...helpless.


Spat is looking at the Dark Circle members prancing around and doing nice things.

Spat: I think I'm going to be sick, pfft!

Spat runs to a bush and starts to be sick. While Moprh reaches the castle.

Morph: Master! Master! Its Harmony! She's....
????: I know Morph, I know. I will take care of her. Mwhahahaha!!

???? staff starts to glow.
Harmony: heke? What's...I..feel..ARRRRRHHHH!!