Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Stopping the Dark Circle ❯ Warham is back! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Strawberry stares at Harmony.

Strawberry: What's wrong Harmony?
Harmony: Run...Run Strawberry! Getaway from ME!!!

Strawberry runs away from her like she told her to.

She lands right in front of spat hitting the grass on her stomach.

Strawberry: Gotta to tell the others!
Gets up and runs toward the ham-hams.

Strawberry: Everyone hurry, get up! Get to the clubhouse!

Spat notices that she is carrying love shots!

The Ham-Hams run inside the clubhouse, while Spat just stands there.

Spat: So it was Strawberry all along...I better get going before Strawberry makes me fall in love with her, pfft!

Spat flies away. Meanwhile, up in heaven, Harmony has turned into Warham again. She is black and has bat wings and no halo. The dark Circle symbol is on her forehead.

Warham (Harmony): Mwhahahaha! Yes master, I will kill Strawberry! Mwhahahaha!

In the clubhouse

Strawberry: I want everyone to stay here! It's too dangerous out side!

Strawberry starts to act weird. She hears a strange voice inside her.

Dark voice: You need to hurry Strawberry! Evil Harmony is coming to kill you!

Strawberry: Harmony wants me dead! Oh! Why me! I shouldn't never even came to help both of you or them!

Dark voice: Well it's too late! You need to train hard to get stronger or you use your powerful side!

Strawberry: Powerful side? I am powerful!

Dark voice: NO you dimwit! It's me! Your evil hidden side! That's why you're not good or evil! You have a evil side that is powerful and I take over you body and you have a good side which is also powerful but not as like the dark side of you!

Strawberry: I think I'll just train hard.

Dark voice: Fine by me!

Then out of nowhere two huge metal balls appeared in front of her. They were bigger then her and weighed a ton!

Strawberry (sweating): I have to carry that?

Dark voice: You have to pick it up 100 times...both of them!

Strawberry: Is this really how I become a master!

Dark voice: Yes...now hurry get going!

Warham: Now where did lil' Strawberry go?

At the clubhouse. (Poor strawberry...she has a hamster after her and has to train hard)

Strawberry (sweating like mad): Why me? Why do I have to save you guys! Uh...what number am I on?

Dark voice: Ugh! 56!

Strawberry: 57...58...59...60. Can I take a break?

Dark voice: No! Keep going!

All the ham-hams stare at her while she picking up the metal balls.

Warham: Uh...where's the clubhouse?
She starts looking at every tree in the forest.

Strawberry (sweating and in pain): This is so awful! It's always my fault and I have to fix it!
76...77...78...79...80...81...82...83...84...85...86...87...88̷ 0;89...90. I can't go on...

Dark voice: You're almost done!

Strawberry: 91...92...93...94...95...96...97...98...99.....100
That was tiring.

Dark voice: Good now you're master of power! Oh you don't need you wooden spoon any more!

Strawberry: Why?

Dark voice: You need a sword!

Everyone: *sweatdrop*

Strawberry: I'm not gonna kill anyone!

Dark voice: Well...you might have to. Even the ones you cherish...you just have to! Unless you want to die. And also, to be powerful you can't have any emotions in you...you have to be mean and serious!

A long sword appears in front of her.

Dark voice: This sword here is very powerful! It can protect you from any energy or powers coming toward you! Now go out there and find Harmony! Uh..I mean Warham!

Strawberry (thinking): I even have to kill the ones I.....cherish?

She grabs the sword and head outside away from the clubhouse.

Strawberry: Warham! I am here!

Warham appears in front of her.

Warham sees Strawberry with a sword and laughs

Warham: Mwhahahaha! Come on Strawberry! you won't really kill your old friend Harmony will you? Mwhahaha

Strawberry lowers the sword.

Warham: take this!

Warham shoots a dark energy ball at Strawberry knocking her to the ground.

Strawberry: Harmony! Wake up! I know that you want to be powerful but you can't use on the bad side!

Dark voice: Don't waste time talking to her! Fight!

Strawberry (hesitates): I never wanted to do this Harmony but I guess I have to force you!

Strawberry runs toward at her at lighting speed and punches hard in her stomach making Warham crashing into couple of trees.

Warham gets back up, she is bleeding badly.

Warham: I HATE YOU!! I WILL KILL YOU!!

Strawberry gasps. She just can't believe Harmony would turn into something like this

Warham: Take this! Take this!!

Warm fires 10 shadow balls at Strawberry knocking her back.

Warham: it's time for you to die!!

Warham holds up paws up in the sky and starts gathering dark energy.

Dark voice: Hurry freeze her!

Strawberry freezes Warham! Warham falls on the ground frozen.

Strawberry: Stop now! Or I'll show no mercy! Even if you are my friend.

Warham stares into her eyes. Strawberry eyes were different than before, they were nice and innocent and now they're mean and serious.

Strawberry: I'm gonna turn you back whether you like it or not!

She uses her powers and Warham changes back into a badly beat up Harmony.

Strawberry takes Harmony to the clubhouse who is still frozen.

Strawberry: I want you guys to watch over frozen Harmony! While I will take care of these Dark Circle Hamsters.

Pashmina: You're gonna die for us? Please don't do it Strawberry!

To be continued