Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Stopping the Dark Circle ❯ Uh Oh! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Strawberry leaves the clubhouse. She is ready to take care of the Dark Circle members. Stings, Alice, Bulky, Cyborg are already taken care of. Strawberry makes her way up to the dark castle. She gasps because she can't not believe who she sees. It's her!!

Strawberry2: welcome! Mwhahahahaha!!


Strawberry stares up at the hamster.

Strawberry: Who the heck are you?

Strawberry2: I'm you! You will not enter the castle. The master wants you dead! Mwhahahahaha!!

Strawberry2 takes out a sword.


Strawberry: Huh? If you're me, and I'm me...then how can this be possible? Are you some kind of long lost sister?


Strawberry2 starts glowing. Strawberry2 turns back to moprh.

Morph: mwhahahaha! You should have seen the look on your face!! You will never defeat us! Give up now!!

Morph runs inside the castle


Strawberry: Huh? Why did he run away?

Dark voice: Cuz he's a chicken. Let me take over your body! You're not powerful enough!

Strawberry: No! I'm gonna go in...Take over me when I'm near death!

Strawberry walks in the castle. Everything is dark inside. She puts her paws out so she doesn't bump into a wall.

Strawberry (thinking): Where would the master be?

Morph: master! Strawberry is here!
????: You let her in here?! You failed me Morph!!
Morph: but..but maste....

Blood starts to come from Morphs mouth. He looks down. There is a big hole in his chest.

Morph: .............

Morph falls on the floor and dies.


Strawberry: I'm scared. It's like a haunted house.

Dark voice: *sigh* What a shame. Morph died.

Strawberry: What? The master is that strong! Now I'm even more scared!

Strawberry finds a door (finally) and opens it. It was very cold inside. She went inside walking down the long hall.

Strawberry continues walking down the cold corridor passing doors. On one door it said "Stings room". Strawberry stopped at some big doors. She goes to open one it when a dark figure jumps out on her! It's spat!

Spat: I can't let you pass Strawberry! Prepare to die, pfft!

The dark circle symbol is on his forehead. He sticks his pitchfork into Strawberry's chest


Strawberry: Waaaah! Spat what happened to you!

She heals her chest.

Strawberry: Out of my way Spat! I don't want to hurt you.

Dark voice: Remember what I said...you even have to hurt you cherish ones.



Strawberry: WAAAAAAAAAAA! Hurry take over me! Take over me!!!!

Dark voice: okay.

The energy hit Strawberry and a loud explosion comes from her!

Spat: Heh. That was easy as pie! Pfft!

Strawberry comes out of the rubble on her. She was unharmed. She looks different...her eyes and rough.

Strawberry: Is that all you can do? My, you got weaker!

Strawberry's voice: Don't kill him! Just knock him unconscious.

Spat fires More blasts at Strawberry. Strawberry knocks them aside

Spat: huh?! What the?!

Strawberry fires a big energy ball at Spat

Spat: WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

The ball hits Spat


Strawberry's voice: Waaaaaah! Don't kill him!

Strawberry: I didn't...he just unconscious like you told me to do!

Strawberry's voice: Oh...well go inside the door!

Strawberry opens the door and goes in.

Strawberry: Show yourself! Now!

Strawberry's voice: Calm down!

????: Welcome my dear! Mwhahahaha!

Strawberry sees a hamster sitting on a throne

? your a strong one Strawberry Mwhahahaha! Oh let me introduce myself....

???? Comes into the light. Strawberry sees the hamster. He is all black. He has blue hair.

????: My name is Eli Si- Master sorcerer!


Strawberry: I've never saw you before. Where's the master? I came here fight the master! Not you!


Eli Si: I am the "master" you fool! You will now die! I hope you lived a good life!! Mwhahahaha!

Eli Si fires a blue beam at Strawberry, it wraps around her throat


Strawberry: Uggh! Y-you t-think t-that thing a-around m-my neck is gonna k-kill me! THINK AGAIN!!!!!!

Strawberry grabs the blue thingy and smashes it!

Dark voice: Be careful! Don't use all your energy on him.

Eli Si: How about this?!

Eli Si fires a big blue ball from his paws. It whizzes across the floor and shoots strawberry. The blast was so great it knocked Strawberry flying into a wall!


Strawberry gets up. She is bleeding on her body but not badly.

Dark voice: Let me take over!

Strawberry: You good for nothing! I'm gonna kill you even if I die too!

She disappears. He looks around to find her. Just then she appears in his face and punches his face...hard. He falls off his throne and land on the floor.

Strawberry: I'm not going easy on you! All these hamsters in the Dark Circle were regular ones like us!

Eli Si gets up. He is angry!

Eli Si: why you....! You think you're so clever! I'll crush you!! WAAAAHHHHHH!!

Eli si is powering up. The castle starts shaking. All of a sudden the castle blow up