Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Stopping the Dark Circle ❯ The last fight? ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Strawberry: Give up! Unless you want to feel the most horrible pain ever!

Strawberry throws a green and orange energy ball at him. Instead of hurting him it goes inside of him.

Once I count to 5 you will feel the most awful pain in you!

Strawberry: 1...2...3...4...5!!!!

He starts screaming in pain.

Strawberry: GIVE UP NOW! Or the pain will stay with you forever!


Eli si starts laughing.

Eli si: you really are a strong one Strawberry, I'll give you credit but you're still now match for me!

Eli si holds up his Dark Staff of hamcha at Strawberry.

Eli Si: lets see if you can fight yourself. Your own evil Mwhahahaha!!

The staff glows. Strawberry's evil grows

Strawberry: You're such a fool!

Strawberry lets her dark side come out.

Dark Strawberry: Thanks for letting me out! NOW I CAN KILL YOU BIG TIME!!!

She runs toward him and punches but he dodged it. Her fist went in the crumbling wall and left a huge hole in it!

Dark Strawberry: Even though she has me, were are still a team. And the more you try to brainwash me I get more powerful. So you better think fast or Cuz I'm not going to show mercy to a rat like you!

Eli Si: you don't scare me! Mwhahaha! i let you two sort of your differences. Mwhahahaha!

Eli Si vanishes.


Dark Strawberry: What the...? Where did you go? Get back here!

There was silence. It seemed he fled.

She turned back to normal and left the room.

Strawberry: Glad that was over.

She looked down to see Spat beaten up badly. He started wake up.

Strawberry: Eep! Better get going before he gets mad at me.

Running out of the castle, she heard a angry voice from it, so she knew he woke up. And she hurried so he wouldn't catch her.


Strawberry: Argh! I thought you left!

She takes a step back.

Strawberry: I did so much already! Why did have to come back! And why are in Cappy's body?

Cappy: Why? Cause I love it! I'm going to kill you now. You would never kill a friend! Mwhahaha!

Cappy attacks strawberry.

Strawberry: Aaaaaaah! Get away from me!

She doesn't know what to do, it was Cappy and she didn't want to hurt him!

Strawberry: I'll make a deal with you...except not to kill the ham hams or me!

She did not want to do this but she punched him in the cheek.

Strawberry: Sorry Cappy!

Cappy gets back up and punches Strawberry hard.

Cappy: how sad. You're all going to die in the paws of your friend! Mwhahahaha!!

Cappy starts to strangle Strawberry.


Strawberry: Argh! N-no I w-won't die!

Kicks him in the you know what.

Strawberry: What do to? What to do?

She's trying to think while hes in bad pain.

Strawberry: GET OUT OF CAPPY'S BODY! Or I'll um I'll hurt you more even if your my friend!!



Eli Si: that didn't hurt me one bit. even thoug i have complete control over Cappy. i don't feel his pain. surrender now or i will kill Cappy! Mwhahahaha!


Strawberry: And if I do surrender...what will happen?


cappy: you will die and Cappy and the other ham-hams will live and i also will leave the ham-hams alone forever. I promise.


Strawberry: I don't trust you! First get out of Cappy so we finish this stupid fight. You bad guys are always the same. Hi I'm a bad guy and I hide in one of the hamsters friends so they can't hurt me! Just get out of Cappy!

Dark voice: Strawberry, I found his weakness...um you may not like it but um he doesnt like romance.

Strawberry: EWWWWW! I'm not doing that! Theres got to be something else i can do!

Eli Si stares at her *sweatdrop*.

Cappy: Enough of this rubbish! surrender now or I will kill Cappy!!!


Strawberry: Don't do that or I'll....I'll...um

She didn't want to say it. He just stared at her.

Strawberry: I'll do something that is your weakness!!!!!!!!!


Cappy: this is your last warning!! Surrender now!!

Strawberry stood there thinking.

Strawberry (thinking): Hehe. I'll do an illusion of me killing myself.

Strawberry: Okay I surrender. She took out her sword and stabbed it in her chest. Falling to the ground dead.

Meanwhile Strawberry was in a tree in a safe distance away from him watching what he'll do next.


Cappy: Mwhahaha! at last she's dead! now to kill Cappy!

Cappy falls on the floor. He's not moving.

Eli Si (Voice) Mwhahahaha! That's two down. Now for the rest!

Eli SI takes control over Maxwell.

Strawberry: Argh! He's a monster!

She runs to Cappy.

Strawberry: I can put him back to life later. Transports Cappy to the heavens.

Strawberry: Now that he thinks I'm dead I need a disguise!

She takes a cape and cloak and wraps it around her. Covering her face and all.

She runs where Eli Si is and stops him.

Strawberry: Stop it now! Or I'll have to kill you!

Maxwell: What?! I though she was dead!!
Sandy: heke? Like what are you taking about Maxy?
Maxwell: shut up!

Maxwell drags Sandy inside a cupboard. Seconds later Maxwell comes out. Sandy is hanging on a hook with a ribbon around her neck.

Strawberry: Ugh! STOP IT NOW!!!!! Get out of that body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strawberry gets really mad inside...power is building up inside of her. She hurls a ball of strong power at him. Instead hurting her friend it hurts him.

Strawberry lunges at him and put her paws around his neck.

Strawberry: I'm not gonna let you go until you're dead. Her grip on his neck tightens.

Maxwell: Mwhahaha! You are killing Maxwell now don't you know that?! Mwhahahaha

Maxwell's eyes close. Eli Si laugh is heard.

Strawberry: Ergh! I killed him. Well I can put him back to live again. Where did you go Eli Si!!!!!!!!!! Show your face!!!!!!

She dropped the lifeless Maxwell and stood up. Show your face!!!!!!


Eli Si: Mwhahahaha! i have showed myself Strawberry.

Strawberry punches Eli Si.

Eli Si: arh! That hurt! Take this!!

Eli Si knocks Strawberry back.

Eli Si: strawberry, It's been fun but I have to go now. Bye ! Mwhahahaha!

Eli Si vanishes.

Strawberry just stood there.

Strawberry: Ok...goes back and puts Cappy, Sandy and Maxwell back to life.

Strawberry: Ok now that everything is done! Time to bug Spat.

Off she went to find Spat giggling as usual.

The end!!!

I hope you like the story! Kinda Strange isn't it? And I didn't put all the blood in it! It was Yami Hamtaro Honest. Please Review! My character seems too happy to be in this fanfic.