Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Strawberry's Past ❯ Lapaki ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Past

This story starts in Hawaii, Strawberry's homeland. As you know this whole thing is about Strawberry's past. Okay here it goes.

The ocean smoothed out the sand and the palm trees danced in the wind. It was a beautiful day, the sky was blue and the sun gleamed cheerful. Near the ocean there was a cute village that hamsters lived in, the houses were made out of wood and straw and very strong for weather. Inside one house lived a family. The mother was blue with a tan strip down her back. The father was gray with black ears, they had a little girl hamster that has blue fur and had a black strip down her back and black ears.

Kana (the mom): What should we name her, honey?

Keoki (the dad): How about Strawberry.

Kana: That's a cute name! Sure let's name her Strawberry!

And so that's how her name came to be.

A couple months past and Strawberry was about Penelope's age. She was in a class to learn how to do the Hawaiian dance.

Strawberry: But mommy what happens if the other ham girls don't like me!

Kana: Don't worry dear they will like you now in you go!

She pushed strawberry in the class.

Strawberry didn't feel so well in class. She felt uneasy since a couple of other girl hamsters were pointing and laughing at her.

Jewel: Look at that hamster over there! She's weird looking!

Honey: She must be new! *snicker*

Kani: Well if she is new she's probably stupid I bet! *giggle*

Tears formed in Strawberry's eyes, she was on the verged of crying class.

Teacher: Ok class lets go on the basic steps of the Hawaiian dance. Now follow my movements.

Strawberry was very good at following movements. The other mean girl hams saw how good she, they got jealous.

Jewel: Look how good she's doing!

Honey: That's not fair! She's supposed to suck!!!

Kani throws a crumpled piece of paper ball at Strawberry. She feels something hit her and turns around to see the same hamsters laughing at her.

Teacher: Very good! Pack up your stuff and you may leave.

Strawberry puts her stuff away and walks away from the classroom and away from the mean hamsters. She walks along the beach. The ocean washes on her feet and the smell of coconuts fills the air. It was a good feeling to be alone and away from all the stress in the class. She was enjoying herself so well she heard someone singing. It was so sweet and nice, so perfect. She followed the voice, she got closer and saw a Hawaiian bunny singing all by herself. She was gonna leave when she tripped on the root of a tropical tree.

Strawberry: Ouchy!

She falls on the sand. It distracts the bunny and she turns around sees the hamster on the sand. Carefully the bunny walks toward the Strawberry. Strawberry notices the bunny is walking toward her.

Strawberry (thinking): Oh no!! Not good! She's walking toward me!

She scrambles to her feet and backs away from the bunny.

Bunny: Who are you? And how did you know I was here?

Strawberry: I'm Strawberry. And I found you by hearing your pretty voice. Sorry for disturbing you!

The bunny blushed when Strawberry said her voice was pretty.

Bunny: Oh then my name is Lapaki. Want to join me?

Strawberry: Sure!

Just then some hamster interrupted their conversation.

???: Hold it right there! Give me all your money now!

Lapaki holds out her paw and an orange energy ball comes out and hits him.

???: Aaaaaah! He gets knocked out.

Lapaki: That takes care of him.

Strawberry just stands there shocked to see what the bunny did.

Strawberry: That was so cool!! Can you be my master and teach my how you did that!

Lapaki was stunned she said that.

Lapaki: Sure! But not today! Come tomorrow around noon.

Strawberry: Ok!!!!

Strawberry left and went to her house, she didn't tell her parents about the bunny.

To be continued.

Hehe. All those different names like Kani, Lapaki, Kana, and Keoki are Hawaiian names! Review if you want to but don't say anything mean.