Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Strawberry's Past ❯ Learning a new technique ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Race?

Kana: Strawberry you seem in a good mood today.

Strawberry: I am in a good mood mommy! Strawberry was so excited, she couldn't wait to learn the new moves from Lapaki.

She walked along the beach, happy and cheerful. Nothing today was going to ruin her mood. She went in the classroom and smiled at all the other hamsters. Except the same ones that were rude to her made a mean plan.

Teacher: Ok class, let's start the same movements but now were're continuing. Follow me, 1…2…3…1…2…3…..

< div name="Normal" align="left" style=" padding: 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm; ">

Jewel: *whispering to Kani* Should we start the plan?

Kani: *whispering back* No, we'll do it after school.

Good job class! We're gonna do this for 4 more weeks and then I'll enter all of you in a contest!

Strawberry left the classroom and hurried over to the Lapaki's training beach when a shadow covered her. Looking up she saw he classmates, Jewel, Kani and Honey. All of them had mischief smiles on their faces.

You think you're all special and good at the dance…don't you? Said Jewel.

What? No I don't think that!

Kani grabbed Strawberry by the fur near her neck.

Lying won't get you anywhere. Kani punched Strawberry in the cheek and Strawberry landed in the sand with a loud thud. It was the worst pain Strawberry ever felt, what did she do to deserve this? She got up clumsily, wiping some blood from her mouth.

Strawberry: Listen I didn't do anything! Just leave me alone!

Kani: Aw did I hurt your little feelings?

Strawberry just stood there, she had to do something. These girl hams couldn't get away what they did so she had to fight back too. She ran up to Kani and tried to punch her but she was too slow.

Kani: Ooo, so you're trying to fight too? Too bad! Kani kicks Strawberry, Strawberry falls down and moans in pain.

Kani: Come on guys lets leave her to suffer! The group leaves and Strawberry lay on the sand.

Strawberry: I have to get up. I just can't lie here all day. She gets up and limps to where Lapaki is.

Lapaki sees Strawberry hurt.

Lapaki: Strawberry what happened!? She runs over to her and heals her.

Lapaki: Maybe you should go back home and come back tomorrow.

Strawberry: No! I don't wanna go back. I wanna learn and fight back. I don't even care if it takes me the whole night to learn it!

Lapaki: Okay…I'll teach it to you. Listen carefully to what I say. Hold out your paw and focus on that palm tree.

Strawberry did what she said.

Lapaki: Good, now keep looking at it and fire at it when you're ready.

Strawberry (thinking): When I'm ready? What does that mean?

All of the sudden a medium size purple energy ball came out of her paw and exploded the whole palm tree.

Strawberry: 0.0

Lapaki: Very good. Now keep using it until you're comfortable with it and when you are come back here and I will teach you a new technique.

Strawberry (still stunned): O-okay. Walks away toward her house.

At her house.

Kana: Hi strawberry. How was your day?

Strawberry: 0.o uh it was fine.

Kana: Are you okay? You seem shocked or something?

Strawberry: 0.o I-I'm fine.

Kana…

Strawberry walks away from her parents and into her room. She keeps staring at her paw.

Next day

Strawberry is walking to class and she stops in the middle of the beach. Holds out her paw and focuses on a near by palm tree. Her hand glows purple and Kani and her friends walk right in front of the palm tree.

Strawberry: 0.o…gwah! NO!! She quickly aims her paw at another palm tree, which whizzes past Kani and explodes in the other tree.

Kani+Jewel+Honey: O.O What was that?!! They start looking around.

Strawberry: Uh-oh they're gonna see me. She hurries to find anything to hide in and finds a random hole in the ground and jumps in it.

Kani looks behind her where Strawberry was but it was empty.

Kani…come on guys lets get inside the classroom.

Meanwhile in the unknown hole

Strawberry hears them leave.

Strawberry: Whew! That was a close call.

Silence.

Then she hears someone breathing in the hole.

Strawberry: 0.0……!!!!!!!

Strawberry waits again to hear it to see she was imaging it.

*breathing*

Strawberry panics. She jumped into someone's home or whatever.

Strawberry holds out a shaky paw out to feel the animal. She feels fur and ears; it was probably was a hamster but it frighten her badly when it talked.

???: Hey! Who's touching me?

It was a male voice.

Strawberry stayed quiet so he would go back to sleep and she could climb out of the hole.

???: I know you're still here! I can hear you breathing.

Strawberry: !!!!

???: ……T_T

Strawberry: Okay…. sorry I fell in your hole or whatever but I'll be going now.

???: Oh so now you talk when I'm in a bad mood now.

Strawberry: Okay…I'll be going now. She grabbed the edge of the hole and climbed out when she felt a tug on her fur and she fell back in.

???: I didn't get to know your name yet.

My name is Strawberry.

???: My name is Race.

Strawberry: Can I see what you look like? Like lets get out of the hole and see each other.

Silence.

Race: O-okay.

They both get out of the hole and see each other.

Race had gray fur with black paws and a gold earring on his left ear.

Strawberry felt like she was in love. He was so dreamy and nice looking.

Race: Wow! You're very pretty! Once he said that he blushed a little.

Strawberry: 0////0

Race: -////- Okay if you ever want to talk to me just visit my hole.

Strawberry: Ok.

She went off to her classroom late. She got scolded but she didn't care. All day on her mind was Race.

To be continued

Like it so far? Remember this is her past and this was her first guy she liked. And those faces you see like this: -/////- are blushing faces. Hehe.