Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Asbal Crystal ❯ The Nightmare of Maxwell ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Asbal Crystal

Chapter 1: The Nightmare of Maxwell

(The rain is bucketing down from the sky and sounds of thunder and lightning are heard. Standing in the rain is a hamster; he kneels down by a grave. A tear forms in his eyes and trickles down his already wet fur. The hamster is Maxwell)
Maxwell: Sandy…..I miss you so much. Don't worry; I know how to bring you back.
(Mist suddenly surrounds Maxwell)
Maxwell: Heke? Sure has gotten misty all of a sudden….

(The ground under Maxwell rumbles)

Maxwell: What the…..?
(Suddenly, a bony paw shoots out of the ground and grabs Maxwell's leg)

Maxwell: Wah! What's going on?!

(A xombiefied hamster head shoots out of the ground, maggots are crawling out from the empty eye socket, Maxwell gasps)

Zombie: You failed me, Maxwell!

Maxwell: HEKE?! SANDY?!

Sandy: Why Maxwell? WHY?! WHY DID YOU LET ME DIE?!

Maxwell: Sandy….I….

Sandy: It's your fault I'm dead, Maxwell! YOU LET ME DIE!

Maxwell: No…..NO!

(Sandy starts sinking back into her grave still holding Maxwell's foot. Maxwell struggles like mad, but he can't stop himself from sinking into the earth)

Maxwell: NO! NO! SANDY!

Sandy: YOU LET ME DIE! YOU LET ME DIE!!

(Maxwell sinks more into the earth until only his paw is sticking out from the paw)

Sandy: YOU LET ME DIE!!!

(Maxwell awakes and quickly sits up, breathing very heavily, he starts looking around, he is in his cage)

Maxwell: It was just a dream…….

(Meanwhile, at the Dark Circle castle, Morph is walking down the corridor to Bulky's room)

Shadow: What are you doing?

Morph: WAHH! Don't scare me like that!

Shadow: What are you doing, Morph? Shouldn't you be in bed?

Morph: That's none of your business, Shadow!

Shadow: Okay, but you do know that Bulky hates to be waked up in the middle of the night?

Morph: Um, What makes you think I am going to see Bulky?! I…I….am just off to get a glass of water.

Shadow: Sure, Morph.

(Shadow sinks back into the shadows and disappears)

Morph: Annoying bitch!

(Morph walks over to Bulky's door, takes a deep breath and knocks)

Morph: *Whispering* Bulky. Pst! Bulky!

(Sounds are heard inside the room, followed by heavy footsteps. The door suddenly opens, a paw shoots out and grabs Morph by his throat)

Bulky: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!

Morph: Arg….p…Put….m…me…down!

(Bulky growls and throws Morph into the wall)

Bulky: Don't ever disturb me again or I'll kill you!
(Bulky slams the door with such force the whole castle shook)

Morph: *Holding neck* Arg….

(Morph slowly gets up and limps back down the corridor)

Morph: *Mumbling* Stupid Shadow….Stupid Bulky….I'll get that godamn crystal myself!

To Be Continued…..