Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Asbal Crystal ❯ The Quest Begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Asbal Crystal

Chapter 2: The Quest Begins

(The next morning at the clubhouse, Stan is busy training; Panda is working on a wooden desk, while the girl hams are chatting to each other. Maxwell enters, looking very weary)
Maxwell: Hey hams.
Boss: What's the matter, Maxwell? You look like you seen your evil side
Maxwell: Uh...*sweatdrops*
Amanda: *Walks up to Maxwell* Hi Maxwell! I don't think we were probably introduced last time. I am Amanda!
Maxwell: Hamha Amanda. Anyway hams, I need to talk to Stan for a bit.
Stan: Hm?

(Stan stops punching the bag and picks up a towel and wipes of his sweat and walks over to Maxwell)
Maxwell: Stan, I need to show you something
Stan: Sure. What is it, Max?
(Maxwell shows Stan the book on the Asbal Crystal)
Stan: "Asbal Crystal"? What is that?
Maxwell: Something that will allow us to see your sister again.
Stan: Sandy.....How?
Maxwell: This crystal has the power to raise the dead.
Stan: Really? Where is it?
Maxwell: Well it's on a mountain that's farther then Twi, and that's all it says.
Stan: Wasn't Twi like about ten miles away?
Maxwell: Yes, and this is farther then Twi. It's gonna be more like 20 mile. ^_^;
Stan: Whatever the length....i will get the Asbal crystal!
Hamtaro: Hey, what are the two of you talking about?
Stan: ^^; Nothing.
Hamtaro: O...kay then.
Stan: *gets up* I am out of here
Maxwell: So am I…
Stan: Maxwell?
Maxwell: What?
Stan: It wasn't your fault Sandy died...It was mine...
Maxwell: Don't be ridiculous Stan; the Dark Circle was controlling you.
Stan: ....Still...I have to make everything right again
Maxwell: Don't worry Stan, the sooner we get to the crystal the sooner we can see Sandy again.
Stan: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go. *walks out*
Maxwell: Hey, Stan wait up! *walks out*
(Meanwhile at the Dark Circle castle, all the members of the Dark Circle are in ???? Throne room)
Warham: They have no idea what's going to happen. It's almost too perfect master.
????: Still. We need someone to follow them to make sure everything goes to plan
Morph: How about I go
Bulky: You?! HA! Let me go, master!

Shadow: Don't put your faith in little boys, master. Alice and I shall go. Right, sister?

Alice: Pass. My legs are still aching from the last one.

Morph: My lord, I am the best ham for this mission. I can morph into absolute anything!

Bulky: And I can crush absolute everything!

????: Very Well, Bulky, Morph, you two shall go and retrieve the Asbal crystal and revive Sandy before Stan and Maxwell do.

Morph + Bulky: Thank you, master. We will not fail you.
(Morph and Bulky bow to ????, before walking out of the room)

To Be Continued…….