Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Caps Are Down ❯ Captured Cappy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Caps Are Down!
Chapter 1: Captured Cappy!


(Rain fell down from the sky, thunder is heard coming and trouble is happening in the Dark Circle
castle)

Alice: Bring the little runt down here, Bulky!

Bulky: Stop squirming you little shit!

Cappy: Let me go! Let me go!!

(The Dark Circle members are waking down a corridor, with the controlled Sparkle up front)

Sparkle: (½ her voice, ½ ???? voice) Bulky! Hurry up with Cappy! I haven’t got all day!

(Bulky tightens his grip on Cappy, Cappy coughs up blood)

Bulky: No prob, master!

(They all enter a room with a throne in the middle of it, ???? is sitting on it. His staff is glowing)

????: Hm….

(The Staff stops glowing and Sparkle faints)

????: The Ham-Hams were in this very castle and you let them escape!

(The Dark Circle members are on their knees)

Spat: pfpft! Don’t blame me, master! It’s all Shadows fault!

Warham: Yeah, don’t blame Spatty, my lord.

Morph: I hate to say it, but, Spat is right! The Ham-Hams escaped because Shadow wasn’t
strong enough to beat them!

Shadow: Why you..!! It’s a lie!

????: Morph speaks the truth, Shadow. You have failed me once…you better not fail me again
and you’ll join your brother in the realm of no return!

Shadow: I understand. I will not fail you again, my lord.

????: Now to business…..*Looks at Cappy*

Cappy: Heke? *Shivers*

????: Don’t be afraid, little Cappy. Come and join the Dark Circle and gain great power!!

Cappy: What’s happening…?! AARRRHHH!!

(Cappy’s eyes turn a blood red and the Dark Circle symbol appears on his forehead)

Cappy: Hahahaha……MWAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!

(Meanwhile)

Hamtaro: Oh no! It’s raining! How can we rescue Cappy and Sparkle now?

Dexter: That’s two of the Ham-Hams that have fallen under the Dark Circle’s evil spell!

Penelope: Ookwee…

(Stan is throwing a fury of punches at a punching bag in the corner)

Pashmina: Your paws must be hurting from punching that bag, Stan. Come and have a rest.

Stan: No thanks, Pashmina babe.

(Stan continues to punching the bag, Pashmina returns to her seat and sits down)

Boss: Hey….has anyone seen Maxwell?

(Outside, Maxwell is kneeling down by Sandy’s grave, rain trickling down his fur)

Maxwell: Sandy…..I want you back so badly and got fooled by the evil master of the dark Circle…How could I have been so stupid?!

Bijou: Maxwell? What are you going out here?

(Bijou is standing by Maxwell holding a leaf umbrella)

Bijou: You vill catch your death of cold. Come inside ze clubhouse.

Maxwell: …….

Bijou: I know you miss Sandy. We all do! Please Maxwell, come inside

Maxwell: ……………

(Bijou leaves Maxwell alone and walks into the opening in the tree leading to the clubhouse)

Maxwell: ………

(As Maxwell kneeled down, mourning Sandy’s death, he couldn’t help having the feeling he was being watched)


TO BE CONTINUED……….