Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Caps Are Down ❯ The Caps Of Evil ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Caps Are Down!

Chapter 2: The Caps of Evil

(Morning dawns at the Dark Circle castle, Alice and Cappy are in one of the many rooms of the castle)

Alice: Alright, Cappy, In this chest are many different caps!
Cappy: Hm, I see. Master wants me dressed to kill?

Alice: Something like that…yeah.

(Alice opens the chest; inside the chest are loads of caps)

Cappy: Wow! Are all these really necessarily?

Alice: Not all of them, but if you want to kill the Ham-Hams I suggest you learn how to learn each and every one of them!
(Alice picks up a green cap, similar to Cappys' from the chest)
Alice: With this cap on your head, you'll be able to control the grasslands around you…
(Alice places the green cap on the floor and takes out a blue cap from the chest)
Alice: This blue cap allows you to control any type of liquid ex, Water.

(Alice places the blue cap besides the green cap and takes out a grey cap from the chest)
Alice: By wearing this grey cap you'll be able to read minds.

Cappy: Cool! I am ready to kill!

(Alice closes the chest)

Alice: That's all for now, little Cappy.

Cappy: Thanks! I'll be back in no time with news of the Ham-Hams death!
(Cappy grabs the three caps and runs out of the room)
Alice: Cappy! Remember! Don't wear those caps for too long! They will harm your brain!

(Cappy runs down the dark corridors of the Dark Circle castle, while putting on the grey cap, he stops outside Morphs' door and a smirk appears on Cappys' face)

Cappy: I can't challenge the Ham-Hams unless I know there caps work!

(Cappy knocks on the door, first there is silence, them a thump, followed by a curse word before the door is opened)

Morph: Yeah?! What do you want?!

Cappy: I just come to tell you that I am off to kill the Ham-Hams!
Morph: Ok then! I wish you the best of luck! *Thinking* You'll need it, you little shit.
Cappy: Hm…..

Morph: *Thinking* I better not miss the end of my soap because of this little chat, *to Cappy* I know you can kill thos Ham-Hams, little guy. *Thinking* Too bad he doesn't know what I am thinking!

Cappy: Yes…..too bad.
(Cappy chuckles to himself and walks out of the castle)

Morph: Heke? Strange kid!

(Morph goes back into his room, closing the door behind him)

Cappy: I am coming Ham-Hams! I hope you all have your thinking caps on…I know I have! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

(Maxwell is still kneeling by Sandy's grave, The Ham-Hams are watching him from the tree)

Howdy: Ya know….if you look at him at this angle, you'll feel sorry for the poor guy!

Pashmina: He is still upset about Sandy's death and after what he did yesterday I bet he feels worse than ever before!

Oxnard: I know how he feels. I lost my fav sunflower seed last week. I know it's not the same but still….

Panda: The truth is we ALL lost Sandy. Not just Maxwell.
Boss: That Dark Circle! They think they are so smart! Brainwashing us into killing our friends! If I ever get my paws on them….
Bijou: Please, Boss! No violent! Zit is not ze answer!

Boss: You're right, Bijou. Ever since they brainwashed you and earesed your mind I felt like ripping them limb from limb!
(The Ham-Hams look at him wide-eyed)

Boss: Um….ur…..oh.

(Maxwell gets on his feet and walks over to the Ham-Hams)
Maxwell: I think it's about time we went looking for Cappy and Sparkle.

TO BE CONTINUED…..