Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Caps Are Down ❯ Pretty Rose, Pretty Deadly ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Caps Are Down!
Chapter 3: Pretty Rose, Pretty Deadly


(Cappy is running towards the clubhouse. The Dark Circle glowing a dull black on his forehead, his red eyes, the colour of blood along with a cold evil smile on his face showed that Cappy, wasn’t “Cappy” anymore. He stops at a fork in the path and runs left)

Cappy: I can hear the voices….They are close!

(Cappy jumps into a nearby bush and hides, waiting for the Ham-Hams to pass)

Cappy: I can hear their every thoughts…..they are worried about me and Sparkle. Howdy…can’t you clear your near-brainless head full of jokes for once…..Dexter, you do not need to fear about Pashmina’s safety because you’ll be dead long before that…hahahahaha.

(Pashmina, Penelope and Bijou are now on the other side of the bush Cappy is hiding behind)

Pashmina: Bijou. Penelope and I and going to the lake to see if Cappy or Sparkle are there. *Thinking* but they won’t be there…The Dark Circle have probably brainwashed them by now…

Bijou: Ok. I vill look over by those bushes…Cappy may be hiding from Bulky. *Thinking* If he is still alive….

Penelope: Ookwee! *thinking* I hope Cappy is ok.

(Pashmina and Penelope go their separate ways from Bijou. While Bijou walks over to a rose bush)

Bijou: Oh, my! Vhat pretty roses! Oh, la, la, they are like the roses in France!

(Cappy is still watching her through his hiding bush)

Cappy: Hm….

(Cappy takes off the grey cap and puts on the green cap)

Cappy: Bijou….Let’s see if you still like roses after this…

(Cappy’s eyes glow green. The roses on the roses bush start moving)

Bijou: Heke? Cappy? Is that you?

(The roses shoot up revealing their thick spiky stem)

Bijou: Is zit something I said?

(The spiky stems wrap around Bijou’s neck and lift her off the ground)

Bijou: Ack!.........HELP!

(The other stems shoot up and wraps around Bijou’s body and squeezes it hard causing blood to come out of Bijou’s mouth)

Bijou: AARRRHHHH!! HAMTARO! HELP!

(Cappy eyes are still glowing green; an evil smirk appears on his face as the thick stems around Bijou’s throat and chest, she tries to scream but all that comes out is blood. Bijou is starting to lose conscious)

Cappy: *Evil chuckle*

Boss: BIJOU! YAAA!!!!

(Boss runs out of nowhere and slashes at the stems with his shovel, cutting Bijou loose)

Boss: BIJOU! BIJOU! WAKE UP!

(Boss wipes away the blood from Bijou’s mouth; Bijou slowly opens her eyes and puts on a weak smile)

Bijou: I do not think I like roses anymore…

(Bijou faints in Boss’s arms)

Cappy: I think my work here is done.

(Cappy walks over to the lake where Howdy and Dexter are)

Cappy: Perfect…..

(Cappy takes off the green cap and puts on the blue cap and sneaks over to a nearby tree and hides behind it)

Dexter: This is ridiculous! We all know Cappy and Sparkle are brainwashed by now!

Howdy: Sparkle is too hot-headed! That gal won’t be brainwashed twice! She hardly washes her brain once! Haw, haw!

Dexter: Ha, Ha…*Thinking* Hm, if I push him in the lake, I could say the Dark Circle pushed him.

(Howdy and Dexter continue searching the lakeside, unaware that Cappy has his evil eyes on them)


TO BE CONTINUED…..