Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Caps Are Down ❯ Salaox! ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Caps Are Down

Chapter 8: Salaox!

Bulky: Heke? Me hide from Cappy?! HAHAHA! You are kidding right?

Morph: Yeah! Cappy couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag even with the powers master gave him! We talked earlier and he didn't seem different to me!

(Alice sips more of her wine)

Alice: Trust me, Morph. He is VERY different! Especially now he has the white cap!

Bulky: A white cap?!
Alice: Yes. With it on his head he can control nearly anything! Minds and even the air around us!
Morph: oooohhhh….very scary! I can morph into anything and that beats his caps any day!

Bulky: And I can crush anything! So why worry?
Alice: *Sigh* You two don't understand. The white cap also contains a spirit that can take control over the wearer of the cap!
Morph: You knew this and still gave the cap to Cappy?

Alice: No….master told me after Cappy left. He also told me to retrieve the cap!
Bulky: Why are you still here? Scared of little Cappy and his new buddy Mr. Spirit?
Alice: No just enjoying my favourite wine before I leave.
(Alice finishes off her wine and walks out of the room)
Morph: Hey Bulky! Do you think Alice was telling the truth about the whole "Spirit of the cap" thing?

Bulky: Not for a second! Anyway, I don't have time for her crap! I have better things to do, like training!

(Meanwhile, Hamtaro and Bijou are hiding in a bush)

Bijou: I am scared Hamtaro! I do not want to die!
Hamtaro: We won't die Bijou. We will get Cappy back somehow!
Bijou: Oh Hamtaro! Heke? Is zhat Pashmina?
(Pashmina walks past followed by Penelope and Cappy)

Hamtaro: Oh no. he must have brainwashed them!
Bijou: Zis is not good! We must get the others!
Hamtaro: Bijou, Wait!
(Bijou runs out of the bush)

Cappy: Hm? *looks at Bijou*

(Bijou suddenly stops dead, her eyes turn completely white)

Cappy: *Evil smirk*
(Cappy walks over to Bijou)
Cappy: What is your name, Hamster?

Bijou: I am Bijou….i will serve you.
Hamtaro: *gasp* Oh no! Not Bijou! Cappy brainwashed her just by looking at her! Why did he ask what her name was? Did he forget….something isn't right here…I got to get the others….
(Hamtaro slowly sneaks out of the bush and away from Cappy, Pashmina, Penelope and Bijou)

Cappy: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Salaox! Your new master and soon-to-be-ruler-of-the-world!

Bijou: Must obey….
Cappy: Tut, tut, tut, not a way to greet your new master but since you are now mindless I can't blame you.
(Meanwhile, back at the clubhouse, Stan is now sitting down at the table drinking sunflower tea)
Stan: *thinking* That's enough training for today. I hope it's enough. I don't want to kill another one of the Ham-Hams….like before, Oh….Sandy…
*flashback*
Stan: I am evil now, Sis! I serve the Dark Circle and I will kill all of you!
Sandy: Please Stan. Fight it!
Stan: I had enough of your talk, Sandy! YAH!
(Stan stabs Sandy through chest with a razor-sharp dagger. Sandy's eyes-widen as she coughs up blood and falls back)
Maxwell: SANDY!!! NO!!!
Stan: MWAHAHAHAHHA! Alright, who is next?! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*end of flashback*
Stan: I will not allow myself to be brainwashed again! I'll teach the Dark Circle not to mess with me!

TO BE CONTINUED…….