Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Caps Are Down ❯ The Great Salaox Rules Supreme ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Caps Are Down
Chapter 9: The Great Salaox Rules Supreme!

(Alice is walking towards the clubhouse)
Alice: I should have never have given the white cap to Cappy! I knew there was something odd about that cap when I touched it…..something powerful.
(Up ahead, Hamtaro is running around looking for the Ham-Hams)
Hamtaro: Badda-Badda-Badda….*thinking* must find the Ham-Hams!
(Hamtaro picks up speed and runs towards Laura's house. Behind him, Cappy, Bijou, Pashmina and Penelope are following)
Cappy: *Thinking* Did you really think you sneaked past me unnoticed, Hamtaro? I see all! Nothing gets past me! I could turn you into my slave with a blink of an eye, but I want you to lead us to more of your friends first!

(Laura's house comes in Hamtaro's sight)
Hamtaro: Brandy will help me find the Ham-Hams!
(Hamtaro runs up to Brandy's dog house, Brandy is asleep as usual. Hamtaro climbs up on Brandy's head)
Hamtaro: Brandy! Wake up! The Ham-Hams are in trouble!
Brandy: YAWN
(Brandy lifts his head up and yawns, Hamtaro rolls down his back)

Hamtaro: This isn't my day! -_-
(Cappy, Pashmina, Penelope and Bijou approach)
Cappy: *Smile* Hiding are we? No matter, I can take control over your mind even if you are not in my sight!
(Cappy's eyes glow white, Hamtaro walks out from behind Brandy, his eyes are white)
Hamtaro: I am Hamtaro and I am at your command…
Cappy: Another one under my control but I sense there are more of you! Come….Let's find them.
(Meanwhile. At the clubhouse, Stan is lying down by Snoozer)
Stan: Snoozer, my man…I think the Ham-Hams are in trouble!
Snoozer: Zuzuzuzuzuzu…….
Stan: My hamstincts never lie. The Ham-Hams are in danger! I can't wait to get my paws on the Dark Circle!
(Stan jumps up and wraps a red waistband around his head and runs out of the clubhouse. Meanwhile…..)
Alice: The stupid clubhouse has got to be around here somewhere! With hamsters as stupid as them you would think they will put up signs or something. Maybe I should have brought Sparkle with me.
(Up ahead, Boss pokes his head out of a bush)
Boss: The coast is clear.
(Boss walks out of the bush followed by the remaining Ham-Hams)
Boss: Where's Bijou?!
Dexter: Pashmina is missing too!
Oxnard: So has Penelope and Hamtaro! Do you think Cappy got them?

Cappy: "Cappy"? Is that what you called this hamster I possessed?

Ham-Hams: HEKE?
(The Ham-Hams turn around to see Cappy, Hamtaro, Bijou, Pashmina and Penelope standing there)

Cappy: Listen, little hamsters. I am no longer the one you know as Cappy. I am Salaox!
Howdy: Salalalalalaox? I think the little guys lost it!
Boss: What have you done to Bijou?!

Cappy: Bijou, The white one with the blue ribbons? She has become my slave so has the ones you know as Hamtaro, Pashmina and Penelope, and soon your names will be added to the list! MWHAHAHAHAHHA!

To be continued