Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Caps Are Down ❯ Stan Fights Back ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Caps Are Down

Chapter 10: Stan Fights Back

Cappy: MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Howdy: Why do evil guys laugh manically all the time?
Maxwell: Salaox! Why have you possessed Cappy?
Cappy: He was wearing the cap I was imprisoned in- The White Cap of Salo! Now enough talk, it's time!
(Cappy eyes flash white and within a blink of an eye, the remaining Ham-Hams eyes turn completely white)
Cappy: That wasn't too difficult! I sense they are more hamsters out there! I will put them all under my control and hunt down and kill the one who sealed me in the dreaded cap! I will seek revenge on…..
(Dark Circle Castle)
Spat: Master! Why did you call me for, Pfpft?

????: Your foolish sister has unleashed a powerful demon which I imprisoned years ago, If Alice fails to stop him this demon will come after me.
Spat: Oh! You want us to protect you! No problem, pfpft! No demon is a match for me!
????: No…..I want you to go and find Alice and be her back-up! This demon has the power to control minds! Strong enough to break through my control! If you two mange to fall under his control I will have to destroy you!
Spat: Pfpft! No need to destroy me, great master! I will not fail you!
(Spat flies out of the room at the speed of light)
Spat: Why me?
(Back with Salaox and the Ham-Hams)
Cappy: MWHAHAHAHAHA! The great Salaox will rule again! As soon as I find a better body that is. I can't rule the world in this tiny body!
Stan: Dude! You got issues!
Cappy: You dare you speak to the great Salaox like that?! Who are you?

Stan: The names Stan, dude!
Cappy: Well "Stan Dude" are you ready to become my mind slave?
Stan: You evil guys are all the same, man! Brainwashing this, mind control that! Listen Salaox, nobody messes with my friends and you are about to learn that lesson the hard way!
(Stan charges at Cappy, fist forward)
Cappy: HA! You want to fight, little hamster? How amusing!
(Stan throws a punch at Cappy, Cappy just grins and grabs Stan's fist)
Stan: Huh?!
(Cappy twists Stan's Paw. Stan yells in pain and falls to his knees)
Cappy: Not so heroic now, are we?
(Cappy lets go of Stan's paw, as soon as he does that Stan lunges his other fist at Cappy)
Cappy: Again?

(Cappy grabs Stan's fist and throws over his head and bang into a tree)

Cappy: You are a pathetic fighter, did you know that? I guess your words are stronger than your actions!
(Stan is all batted and bruised and lying at the bottom of the tree. Cappy walks over to him)
Cappy: You are really pathetic and not worthy to serve me, Stan dude! Then again, you will make a good butler. Yes, that's it a butler!
Stan: You…..are….not…going to….take over….my…mind!
(Stan slowly gets to his feet)
Cappy: Impressive, Stan dude! Maybe you aren't as weak as I first thought! Maybe you would make a good slave after all!
(Cappy's eyes glow white)
Stan: NO…must….fight…it….
Cappy: Fighting it are we? You are wasting your time! Even the most strongest of warriors have fallen under my control! What chance has a little weak hamster, like you got?!
Stan: No….I…..I…..
(Stan's eyes slowly turn white)

TO BE CONTINUED…….