Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Caps Are Down ❯ Caps Off To Alice ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Caps Are Down
Chapter 11
: Caps Off To Alice

(Stan stood standing before Cappy not moving an inch. His eyes are completely white)
Stan: I am at your command, Salaox…
Cappy: So the "mighty" Stan dude has fallen under my command. I must say it was easy! No, not much of a challenge of all.
Stan: ……I am at your command….

Cappy: This place is starting to bore me, It's time to move on. Come my servants.
(Cappy starts walking to the south, the Ham-Hams follow him, staying very silent)
Cappy: *Thinking* Putting hamsters under my control isn't enough. I need better slaves that are bigger and better! I know just the servants I want…..Humans.

(Meanwhile, not far ahead, Alice is walking towards them)
Alice: I am getting close now. I can feel it….I better be careful, master said this demon can also control minds and I won't be surprised if the Ham-Hams are already under his control. Hm? There they are!
(Alice stops and summons a fireball in her paw. Cappy and the Ham-Hams spot her and stop)
Cappy: Another hamster? You rodents have a habit of appearing before me!
Alice: ………
Cappy: Speechless are we? Scared of me? You should be!
Alice: And I thought Bulky was bad….anyway, Salaox, your reign is over!

Cappy: Is that so? I will like to see you try before I put you under my control!
Alice: Ok then.
(Alice lobs her fireball at Cappy, Cappy knocks the fireball away with his paw)

Alice: Ggggrrrr..
Cappy: Is that your best shot, girl? Even Stan dude was tougher than you!
(Cappy's eyes glow white)
Alice: ….I....you…..won't…..take….over….my mind!! I already serve a master!
Cappy: Hm?
Alice: I WON'T BE TAKEN OVER BY A STUPID DEMON!!
(Alice glows, the Dark Circle symbol appears on her forehead)
Cappy: What is this?
(A huge fireball appears in Alice's paw)
Alice: YA!!
(Alice lobs the fireball at Cappy, Cappy tries to block but gets knock back)
Cappy: ARRRHHH!!
(Alice runs over to Cappy and takes the white cap of his head. Cappy's eyes turn normal again)
Cappy: My head…..*Groan*
(The other Ham-Hams eye's turn back to normal too)
Hamtaro: My head…..what happened?
Boss: I remember Cappy calling himself Salaox and then….I forgot.
Oxnard: Hey look guys! It's Cappy!
Cappy: Hm? Hamha Ham-Hams! What are we playing?
Maxwell: It looks like Cappy is back to his old self again!
Pashmina: What a relief!
Penelope: Ookwee! OOKWEE!!
(Penelope runs at Cappy and hugs him)
Cappy: Um….Am I missing something here?
(All the Ham-Hams smile, watching them, from behind a tree is Alice)
Alice: *Thinking* Enjoy your lives while you can foolish Ham-Hams. My master will strike again and when he does……You will wish you never heard of the Dark Circle!
(Alice walks back to the Dark Circle castle, holding the white cap in her paw)

THE END…..