Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Casino ❯ Bar/Strip Club ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Casino - Bar/Strip Club - Chapter 3

Oxnard went out to look for his seed, while Hamtaro helped him. The rest of the Ham-Hams went out to explore around the Casino. Bijou could not imagine what she was seeing, she loved every bit of the Casino. "Here lest go in here." Boss said. Dexter looked up and read the signed, it said Bar/Strip Club. "Interesting." Dexter said. The Ham-hams followed Boss in. There was flashing lights every where. "Wow!" Boss said as he saw a couple of naked ladies on stage. "GROSS!" Pashmina yelled! Boss was soon hypnotized by the ladies on stage. "You g-g-guys go on ahead, I'm going to watched this for a little bit." Boss said as he stared at the topless girls on stage. Boss ran over under a table and watched them dance. Stan followed Boss. "Those boys are gross!" Pashmina said. "I found it Oxnard!" Hamtaro said. "WHERE!?" Oxnard yelled. Hamtaro handed him his seed. "Thanks a lot." Oxnard said. "Now lets go find the other Ham- hams!" Hamtaro said. Hamtaro looked threw a doorway and saw Stan and Boss under a table watching nude girls dance. "Follow me Oxnard!" Hamtaro said as he ran over to the Bar/Stripe Club. Hamtaro saw Pashmina, Dexter, Bijou, Maxwell, Sandy.and the rest of the Ham- Hams. "Hey it's Hamtaro!" Sandy said. "Hey guys!" Hamtaro and Oxnard said. Stan and Boss continued to stare. "Lets go get Boss and Stan." Pashmina said in a rude tone. "This Casino is boring!" Sandy yelled. "Now I know why Boss wanted to come, to stare at nude humans!!!!" Bijou hollered, Bijou went on, "Just when I was getting to like Boss!" The Ham-hams blinked. "Come on lets leave!" Bijou screamed. (Everyone) "I can't believe we came." (Ham-hams all leave the casino except Boss and Stan.) Everyone went home except Hamtaro, Maxwell, Sandy, and Cappy. "That Casino was really lame, The only reason Boss ever went was to see naked humans. (Everyone) "Yeah" "I haven't seen Howdy lately." (Everyone) "Who cares!" Boss and Stan finally came back. Everyone stared at them. "Lets go back there tomorrow!" Stan said. "So how was the Casino?" Boss said. "I got to go now." Hamtaro said as he dashed out of the room and to the tunnel. (Everyone) "I have to go too!" Boss watched everyone leave. "Come here Stan." Boss said as he walked in to his bedroom. Stan followed Boss. Boss pulled out a whole bunch of playboy magazines. "You are the best!" Stan said in excitement. "Hey Brandy!" Hamtaro said as he passed her. Hamtaro climbed up some vines and hopped on the window ceil, and into the bedroom. Hamtaro got into his cage and waited for Laura. One hour later Laura came in the room with her P.Js on. Laura pulled out her Diary and began to write in it.Laura went over to Hamtaro's cage and said, "How was your Day?" (Hamtaro) "Bad!" (Laura) "I bet tomorrow will be even better!" (Hamtaro) "Ah, Shut up!"

The End