Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Casino ❯ Oxnard loses his seed! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Oxnard loses his seed in the Casino - Chapter 2

Boss led everyone out the door. Every one was excited, and could not wait to get there. "Here, I know a little shortcut." Boss said. Everyone followed. "I can't wait till we get there." Hamtaro said. "yeah me too!" Oxnard replied. "What is so great about a casino?" Stan said. Boss went under a hole right in front of a thorny bush. Everyone stopped.

"Well, what are you waiting for!?" Boss Hollered. One by one the Ham-Hams jump into the hole and followed each other until they were Out. There was a big building right in front of them."This is the Casino!" Boss said. "Well, what is so special?" Stan said. Boss glared at Stan. Boss jumped on to the side walk and told everybody, "Come on, all we have to is cross this street.

Every Ham-Ham looked on in fright. "On the count of three we will cross this street.1.2.3!" Boss started running and the Ham-Hams followed. Chick-ah, Chick-ah, Chick-ah. (Everyone) *Catches their breathe* "Ok, now just wait for someone to open the door."

The door opened, and some guy came out with tons of cash in his arms. A Coin dropped and Bijou picked it up. "It's beautiful!" Bijou said. "C'mon lets go" Boss hollered. The Ham-hams all ran inside and looked for a place where they would not be seen. "Woah!" Stan said in amazement. "Now I take it you like the Casino." Oxnard said to Stan. "Well yeah." Stan replied. "Look at all the flashing lights, and the sound of coins." Maxwell said. "Where is my sun flower seed!?" Oxnard Hollered. Oxnard looked around. "Oh no, Oxnard lost his seed again." Hamtaro said. "That's just great" Pashmina said.

"I just had it!" Oxnard exclaimed. Sandy looked out on the floor."there it is!" She said. Oxnard went running for it. "Watch out!" Bijou screamed as she saw someone coming at Oxnard. "Huh?" Oxnard said as he turned around. "AH!!!" Oxnard screamed, Oxnard jumped out of the way and back under the virtual poker game where every one else was. "My seed!" Oxnard yelled as he saw it get knocked across the Casino from some guy in a fancy suit. Oxnard started to cry. "Here comes the water works!" Boss said. Every one sighed. ________________________________________________________________________ I'll be writing more.It may not be good, but I'll try to make good.