Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Legendary Seed– Bring Hamtaro Back To Life!! ❯ The Power Of Warham ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: The Power Of Warham!

(After a while Boss finally convinced the Ham-Hams to go searching for the Sunflower Seed of Life. While the Dark Circle members are unaware of this seed)

Morph: Man, I'm board! I thought turning Harmony would be funny but now she's just a slag!

Bulky: I know what you mean. Harmony was a nice hamster that was fun to tease. But Warham is a smoking, annoying, know-it-all slag!

(Shadow and Warham walk in)

Warham: Hamha Boys! How's the world biggest jerks this morning?
Bulky: Get off the boat because you're cruising for a bruising, Warham.

Morph: You think you're so smart! What is your special power, eh? The power to annoy?

Shadow: Warham doesn't need to……

Warham: Its okay, Shadow. So you boys want to see my dark powers do you?

(Morph and Bulky nod)

Warham: Very well. You asked for it.

(Warham eyes glow white)

Morph: Is she trying to hypnotise us? HA! Its not working.

Bulky: YEAH…HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A JERK MORPH!!

Morph: What?! I didn't call you a…...DON'T YOU CALL ME A MORON!!

(Morph and Bulky start fighting)

Shadow: Mwhahahahaha! I know what your power is Warham!

(Warham takes out a cigarette-holder and lights it. She blows two smoke rings out)

Warham: It won't take long before Bulky beats Morph into a bloody pulp! Mwhahaha!

(They continue to watch the fight, Morph has transformed into Bulky)

Shadow: (not her self) Warham! Stop this now!

Warham: Heke?

(Warham turns to face Shadow. The Dark Circle symbol on Shadows forehead is glowing, and her eyes are half closed)

Shadow: ( her voice, ???? Voice) I want to Morph in one piece! Tell them to stop fighting now!

Warham: What are you talking about Shadow? I thought you liked watching this fight? What's wrong with your voice?

Shadow: ( her voice, ???? Voice) it's me you fool! I have taken full control over Shadows mind! I want you to stop them now!

Warham: As you wish, my lord!

(Warham's eyes glow white again. Morph and Bulky stop fighting. Morph is back in his form and bleeding badly)

Morph: What the hell happened?! OW! My mouth hurts. My paws hurt. Every part of my body hurts!

(Bulky laughs. He is not bruised at all)

Bulky: That's what you get for picking a fight with me. Um, why were we fighting for again?

Morph: Its WARHAM! She did it! I know it.

(Warham blows more smoke rings in the air)

Warham: Well you did want to see my new powers, didn't you boys?

(Warham leaves the room)

Bulky: I don't see why you like her Shadow!

Shadow: ……………

Bulky: Shadow?

Shadow: Huh? What? What happened? Hey, where's Warham and why aren't you two fighting?

Morph: Because I'm badly bleeding enough already.

(Morph limps out of the room)

Bulky: Hahahahaha! What a fight! I am going to train now. See you later Shadow!

(Bulky leaves)

Shadow: my head hurts. I need a drink.

TO BE CONTINUED……………….